Ven Zallow vs. Depa Billaba (Canon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Syndicate
Could go either way favoring Depa.

Could go either way favoring Depa.

S_W_LeGenD
Ven Zallow in both

Total Warrior
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ven Zallow in both

McP
Legends Depa would beat him. Canon Depa? She after all cot off two Grievous' hands, should be enough for Zallow. Depa, but Zallow would give her hell.

carthage
up

Syndicate
Depa's managed to show a similar level of skill to Obi Wan given her performance against Grievous. I feel Grievous is a superior opponent in a pure dueling sense to Deceived Malgus. Her force feats are also arguably better.

I'm guessing people's decision here lies on their opinion of Grievous and Deceived Malgus in regards to lightsaber combat.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
Legends Depa would beat him. Canon Depa? She after all cot off two Grievous' hands, should be enough for Zallow. Depa, but Zallow would give her hell.
General Grievous isn't much of a benchmark for evaluating 'melee skills' of a Jedi anymore. Literally, any decent duelist manages to cut an arm or two of his. At one point, Count Dooku had doubts about Greivous's ability to tackle a Jedi Master.

Ven Zallow demonstrated the ability to literally blitz two Sith Warriors* simultaneously and dueled Darth Malgus on equal footing for a while.

*These weren't ordinary Sith Warriors as per the lore.

Originally posted by Syndicate
Depa's managed to show a similar level of skill to Obi Wan given her performance against Grievous. I feel Grievous is a superior opponent in a pure dueling sense to Deceived Malgus. Her force feats are also arguably better.

I'm guessing people's decision here lies on their opinion of Grievous and Deceived Malgus in regards to lightsaber combat.
I am sorry both both have nothing on Darth Malgus.

Sinious
Zallow tbh

Syndicate
Grievous has nothing on Deceived Malgus? May I request an explanation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.