RotS Obi Wan Kenobi runs this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Heal after each fight

1)Barriss Offee
2)Corran Horn
3)Saba Sebatyne
4)Darth Baras
5) Darth Thanaton
6)Hero of Tython

Bonus Boss: Redpill and Quinlan Vos rolling on floor laughing

carthage
Clears

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Clears

NewGuy01
Clears

Col. Valerian
I'm not sure he'd be able to defend against Thanaton's Force storms. And if the HoT is the Outlander, I don't think Kenobi would defeat him. Even if he's not, he'd have a hard time.

JKBart
Clears

And HoT falls either way.

Tondemonai
Kek @ Kenobi handling Thanaton's sorcery. Hard stop at Thanaton.

cs_zoltan
Kek @ Thanaton not getting blitzed and tea bagged.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kek @ Thanaton not getting blitzed and tea bagged.

Depends on the scenario. If they start with considerable space separating them, he won't blitz Thanaton.

carthage
He's fast enough to outright overwhelm Thanaton in a duel, when he was struggling with a far inferior Exal Kressh.

Col. Valerian
That's way before his prime doe.

carthage
I personally dont see how it matters, unless there is a massive increase in skill between that duel and when he got annihilated by Nox. There isn't much to suggest he became a more skilled duelist.

Col. Valerian
I agree Thanaton is pretty much featless as a duelist. I think there was a quote somewhere that said something about his skills. Lemme find it.

But the starting distance for the duel matters because it helps determine whether Thanaton would be fast enough to apply his Force powers on Kenobi or not.

FreshestSlice
Neutral distance isn't great enough.

Col. Valerian
Yeah. If this is 3/4 meters or less, Kenobi probly blitzes.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 4.

I wouldn't rule out possibility of defeat at 3 either.

S_W_LeGenD
He's fast enough to outright overwhelm Thanaton in a duel, when he was struggling with a far inferior Exal Kressh.
Exal Kressh was far from average.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.