Deadpool (Origins) vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*This is Pre Barakapool Wade vs. Blade II version of Blade

*Katanas only

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Wade, easily. I don't think Blade can replicate that feat of cutting so many bullets in half.

juggerman
Yeah I dunno if Blade can match Wade's speed. Only time I remember Blade moving super fast was against La Magra Frost but there's no way of knowing how fast that was

carthage
La Magra was a bullet timer as well

golem370
He should be as fast as any other vampire they are suppose to have super speed when he fought those that entered is lair his combat speed was superhuman some of it was cgi

TheVaultDweller
Wade was fast enough to turn around and slice a bullet in half, after it was fired at his back, from close range. And did it in such a manner that the halves hit two guys behind him. I don't recall any feat from Blade that matches that level of reaction/precision.

juggerman
Originally posted by carthage
La Magra was a bullet timer as well

Frost did dodge bullets earlier in the film but not on the level that Wade showed. And yes he got faster but it was to an unknown degree. It should also be noted that while La Magra Frost was faster than Blade, their combat speed was about even. Blade might have edged him but I like to think he won that encounter due to skill.

Anyway, Blade's sword fighting speed is much slower than Wade's.

Tattoos N Scars
I think what Wade did goes well above simply dodging. To see that many bullets, from all angles, coming at you, you almost have to see those bullets in slow motion it seems. Wade is better than the Butcher from Wanted. Blade might can time a bullet, but not that much automatic gunfire coming at him at once.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Wade had insanely fast perceptions. If you actually watch his scene, he only starts turning after that one bullet is fired, after he notices the muzzle flash reflected in his one sword. To be able to turn and slice that bullet in half in that amount of time speaks of insane speed/reflexes. Hell, he even casually deflects a bullet back at the one shooter without even looking at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.