President Barack Hussein Obama skipping Nancy Reagan funeral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/09/obama-takes-heat-for-skipping-nancy-reagans-funeral-for-festival.html

Tattoos N Scars
He's a piece of trash. Skipped Scalia's too.

Jesus McBurger
Personally, I disliked Nancy Reagan

Bardock42
I don't get this. Like surely you want him to do his job, like give speeches at big events, especially if they've been scheduled for months, rather than attend funerals all the time.

Lestov16
Reagan skipped the funeral of First Lady Truman....

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't get this. Like surely you want him to do his job, like give speeches at big events, especially if they've been scheduled for months, rather than attend funerals all the time.

He found time to stop and sing amazing grace at a funeral. I guess he was lucky he didn't have to do his job that day.

Time-Immemorial

Oh you mean all the golfing he is doing? Dumbasslaughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh you mean all the golfing he is doing? Dumbasslaughing out loud

No, the article very clearly states that he is missing the funeral because he is giving the keynote speech at SXSW.

In fact, I don't think the article states it, but I'm pretty sure I remember Michelle Obama was scheduled to also give a speech there, however it seems she is cancelling her speech (not the keynote obviously) to attend the funeral. That seems like a very fair compromise between paying respect to the former first lady and keeping the promised appearance that the South by Southwest organizers and attendees counted on.

Time-Immemorial
Making a case for something from an article I never read, try harder.

Bardock42
Why do you comment in this thread (with a baseless accusation no less) when you don't even read the OP?

That just seems really intellectually dishonest.

Time-Immemorial
I read OP. And I already knew he was not going to the funeral, do you think I get my news from KMC? You have been lying about who you really are to everyone, so who is dishonest here?

Let me get this straight, you are only allowed to post baseless "claims" and "jokes" but no one else it.

Keep thinking that and trying to play me as a fool when you do it in every thread.

Just face it, you have no one to talk to here but me because no one here can stand you because you lie about everything.

Surtur
I will admit though when she died my first thought was "Wow she was still alive?".

Tattoos N Scars
No, the article very clearly states that he is missing the funeral because he is giving the keynote speech at SXSW.

In fact, I don't think the article states it, but I'm pretty sure I remember Michelle Obama was scheduled to also give a speech there, however it seems she is cancelling her speech (not the keynote obviously) to attend the funeral. That seems like a very fair compromise between paying respect to the former first lady and keeping the promised appearance that the South by Southwest organizers and attendees counted on.

If a Civil Rights icon doed, he would have canceled that speech. Obama does not attend military or conservative funerals. He made sure to have time for Mandela's funeral.

Time-Immemorial
Bardock is just mad at the truth because migrants are going to take over his daddy's business and run him out of town.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If a Civil Rights icon doed, he would have canceled that speech. Obama does not attend military or conservative funerals. He made sure to have time for Mandela's funeral.

Sure, but what is the threshold? There's obviously three things to consider, a) how important was the deceased to Americans and the world and b) how personally important were they to Obama and c) how important is the scheduled work Obama is doing at the time

Nancy Reagan just falls far short of someone like Nelson Mandela in both categories the first categories. And the keynote speech at a big festival is a bug commitment.

Obviously there is a cut off point, you don't want him to go to the funeral of your next door neighbor, right? Apparently the Obamas decided that for them this warrants Michelle attending the funeral, and Obama holding the previously agreed upon speech.

Conservatives are just trying to spin this as a huge insult, but it really isn't.

Time-Immemorial
Sure, but what is the threshold? There's obviously three things to consider, a) how important was the deceased to Americans and the world and b) how personally important were they to Obama and c) how important is the scheduled work Obama is doing at the time

Nancy Reagan just falls far short of someone like Nelson Mandela in both categories the first categories. And the keynote speech at a big festival is a bug commitment.

Obviously there is a cut off point, you don't want him to go to the funeral of your next door neighbor, right? Apparently the Obamas decided that for them this warrants Michelle attending the funeral, and Obama holding the previously agreed upon speech.

Conservatives are just trying to spin this as a huge insult, but it really isn't.

Baseless claims

Omega Vision
Conservatives wouldn't have given him any credit if he had attended the funeral, so it's not like he had any real incentive. Plus, aside from being a conservative icon, she wasn't really that important.

Time-Immemorial
This has the relevance of saying "if the murderer had not killed the person, he would not have gotten in trouble."

I can't believe you really think people would actually criticism him for going, it would have been an honorable thing to do, quit making excuses OV which are really just false.

Bentley
America isn't important to Barack shifty

Bardock42
I could imagine Republicans spinning it in a way to say "it's awful he cancelled his important speech just to go to a funeral".

It's pretty obvious that Obama can't do anything that people like you would approve of, because it's not about what he does, it's about your hatred for him. That is, you're not honest actors.

Adam Grimes
Who's Nancy Reagan?

Time-Immemorial
Your mom, you better be at that funeral too.

Ushgarak
I read OP. And I already knew he was not going to the funeral, do you think I get my news from KMC? You have been lying about who you really are to everyone, so who is dishonest here?

Let me get this straight, you are only allowed to post baseless "claims" and "jokes" but no one else it.

Keep thinking that and trying to play me as a fool when you do it in every thread.

Just face it, you have no one to talk to here but me because no one here can stand you because you lie about everything.

You're on thin ice TI. If you don't learn from your last ban, the next one will be much longer. You must cut out all such aggressive posts- and no, this is in no way bias, because you, and only you, are in the wrong here.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
Reagan skipped the funeral of First Lady Truman....

/thread

Time-Immemorial
Ah so he is allowed to antagonize and bait.

Omega Vision
This has the relevance of saying "if the murderer had not killed the person, he would not have gotten in trouble."

I can't believe you really think people would actually criticism him for going, it would have been an honorable thing to do, quit making excuses OV which are really just false.
I'm not saying people would criticize him for going, just that it wouldn't mean much to them so he probably didn't see the point.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lestov16
Reagan skipped the funeral of First Lady Truman.... Originally posted by Lestov16
/thread thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You're on thin ice TI. If you don't learn from your last ban, the next one will be much longer. You must cut out all such aggressive posts- and no, this is in no way bias, because you, and only you, are in the wrong here.

Ah so he is allowed to antagonize and bait. Nothing was in that post aggressive btw. It was the truth.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Conservatives wouldn't have given him any credit if he had attended the funeral, so it's not like he had any real incentive. Plus, aside from being a conservative icon, she wasn't really that important.

You just said right here he would have gotten no credit, yes he would.

Surtur
Conservatives wouldn't have given him any credit if he had attended the funeral, so it's not like he had any real incentive.

If a president is only attending funerals if he will get "credit" from certain people then that president needs to not be president anymore.

Random black pastor shot by a white dude wasn't that important either.

NewLanceWindu
http://i.imgur.com/oLh02Xl.png

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Surtur
If a president is only attending funerals if he will get "credit" from certain people then that president needs to not be president anymore.

You have a strange set of priorities for presidents.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
Well, there you have it. Time to close this thread down.

Surtur

So for all those examples..nobody made a peep about them when they happened, right? Nobody ever criticized those presidents for doing that?

Some of these examples happened a long time ago so I can't even understand how one could even claim with 100% certainty that people never had problems with these things.

Surtur
You have a strange set of priorities for presidents.

But I didn't actually list anything in that quote that should be a priority. I merely said it's f*cked up if a dude is thinking "well gee how much credit will I get if I go to this funeral".

Time-Immemorial
But wait, Isn't Obama better then all them?

Surtur
I also missed the part where people claimed Obama was the first president to ever skip "important" funerals. Source?

NewLanceWindu
So for all those examples..nobody made a peep about them when they happened, right? Nobody ever criticized those presidents for doing that?

Some of these examples happened a long time ago so I can't even understand how one could even claim with 100% certainty that people never had problems with these things.

People will always criticize, but right now a lot of people are acting like he's the first president to not go to a funeral like this. Which is bullshit.

Surtur
People will always criticize, but right now a lot of people are acting like he's the first president to not go to a funeral like this. Which is bullshit.

Could you cite me to a place where they say he is the first to do this. Since you have to admit this didn't happen years ago it is happening now..so of course people are talking about it a lot now.

If they dredged up something from the past to be upset about I'd agree with you. But even then..Obama is the one currently in the white house, so it makes sense the focus would be on him now as opposed to..people who didn't attend an Eisenhower funeral.

NewLanceWindu
Facebook. Enough said.

Surtur
So you saw a post on Facebook where someone said that Obama is the first president to miss a funeral?

Time-Immemorial
It doesn't really matter does it, for every person that says he is wrong there will be another that says he is right.

NewLanceWindu
So you saw a post on Facebook where someone said that Obama is the first president to miss a funeral? Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It doesn't really matter does it, for every person that says he is wrong there will be another that says he is right.

I was asked where I saw someone posting like it and I tell you where I saw several people doing so...but I'm still in the wrong. Get over yourselves.

"If you ain't Republican, you're wrong!"

Time-Immemorial
That relates to nothing I said, and nothing I said was in relation to you, nor has it ever been.

NewLanceWindu
laugh How exactly does your post NOT relate to mine? You are clearly responding to Surtur about my post.

You remind me so much of Alpha Centauri. It's your way or nothing at all even when you are clearly wrong.

NewLanceWindu
Nice edit too. Once again talking about how I look, like it means a damn thing.

Time-Immemorial
laugh How exactly does your post NOT relate to mine? You are clearly responding to Surtur about my post.

You remind me so much of Alpha Centauri. It's your way or nothing at all even when you are clearly wrong.

Wrong again. Read what I said, I don't even read your posts nor do I care about them, and I was wrong about nothing. I said for every person that agree's someone will disagree.

Tattoos N Scars

Yeah, Obama attends the funerals of Dorothy Height and Clementa Pinckney, but they are black..so, that fits with his agenda. He failed to attend Margaret Thatcher's funeral, who would rate higher than Mandela in the 1st category, not to mention Ariel Sharon's. The fact is, unless you are black or white democratic, Obama will not prrsonally attend. Had Ron Reagan just died, Obama would not attend.

Time-Immemorial
Obama is mostly irrelevant at this point, he wont get a SC justice in, all he has to now is ride this out a little longer and hope another terrorist does not hit America.

Bardock42
Yeah, Obama attends the funerals of Dorothy Height and Clementa Pinckney, but they are black..so, that fits with his agenda. He failed to attend Margaret Thatcher's funeral, who would rate higher than Mandela in the 1st category, not to mention Ariel Sharon's. The fact is, unless you are black or white democratic, Obama will not prrsonally attend. Had Ron Reagan just died, Obama would not attend.

Even if that was true, so what?

Tattoos N Scars
Well, there you have it. Time to close this thread down.

Not so much that he skipped Nancy's funeral...the point is the funerals he DOES attend. He didn't attend Scalia's and Obama had nothing planned that day.

Time-Immemorial
Nice running away and trying to prove I was wrong Lance.

Tattoos N Scars
Even if that was true, so what?

It shows the kind of person he is. He didn't even send a white house representative to Chris Kyle's funeral, but some were sent to Freddy Gray's and Mike Brown's? C'mon.

Surtur
Yep, if Nancy Reagan was black and had been shot in the face by a white guy then you best believe Obama would show up and probably personally deliver the eulogy.

NewLanceWindu
Nice running away and trying to prove I was wrong Lance.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Contrary to what you might think, I have a job I have to get ready for. I can't afford to spend my entire day on a meaningless message board endlessly debating bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
Prove me wrong then, face. Oh wait you can't

As I said, every person that disagree's with Obama someone will agree with him.

I would love to see you prove me wrong here because as you said here,

laugh It's your way or nothing at all even when you are clearly wrong.

NewLanceWindu
Prove me wrong then, face. Oh wait you can't

As I said, every person that disagree's with Obama someone will agree with him.

I would love to see you prove me wrong here because as you said here,

I already responded to your PM. Be patient.

Robtard
The Reagan fanatic-like worship really needs to stop.

Time-Immemorial

For every person that says "he" meaning Obama, how can you misrepresent me saying "he" and that means I was talking about you?

So again the topic was Obama and the funeral.

I said "he" meaning Obama.

I dont think anyone else here had problem understanding who I meant.

Again, "It doesn't really matter does it, for every person that says he is wrong there will be another that says he is right"

So the original statement was talking about Obama, not you, and you were never quoted and you were not even on the same page as my post to Surtur.

So you just acting crazy and acting the victim for no reason.

Surtur
Plus to be fair if you want to say people are acting like Obama was the first to do stuff like this...it's not the only time people had selective memories. Like when Trump says ban all muslims temporarily you have petitions to ban him from the UK. Yet in the past we had a president who more or less wanted the same thing and apparently we had no petitions for that.

So if you want to say this is being done at least we can take comfort in the fact it's not only done to Obama.

Raisen
People want to play the blame game and call out conservatives that didn't attend funerals but Obama has made this a trend.
Major conservative funerals he didn't attend for golfing or speech reasons

Betty ford
Nancy Reagan
Justice scalia

This is a pattern

Robtard
IOW: "When Obama does it, it's bad"

Raisen
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-will-skip-scalia-funeral-heres-a-list-of-funerals-obama-was-too-busy-for/

Interesting how he had time to go to the funeral of a kkk member, who was Democrat but missed so many important republican funerals

Slay
Originally posted by Raisen
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-will-skip-scalia-funeral-heres-a-list-of-funerals-obama-was-too-busy-for/

Interesting how he had time to go to the funeral of a kkk member, who was Democrat but missed so many important republican funerals
lol at the comments on that website though. People actually think Obama orchestrated the murder of Scalia.

Raisen
Originally posted by Slay
lol at the comments on that website though. People actually think Obama orchestrated the murder of Scalia.

I didn't even look at the Comments. Fox news is pretty bad too lol

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard

Dude. He's done it a plethora of times. I can understand once. Maybe twice but this is different

Robtard
This is a non-story. Obama's not going because his time was previously booked, but the First Lady is going, which traditionally is what is done. But you have fun flipping out over this.

Raisen
This is a non-story. Obama's not going because his time was previously booked, but the First Lady is going, which traditionally is what is done. But you have fun flipping out over this.

Bs rob and as a decent human you know the president is wrong. He missed so many major conservative funerals. Did he make any of them? But he has time for random funerals

Slay
It's obvious that Obama doesn't think anyone opposing his views is deserving of any respect. Nancy Reagan single-handedly started the war on drugs, as we all know. She's an American hero that has done more for US citizens than Comrade Obama ever will.

Same goes for all those mentioned before in this thread whose funeral Obama skipped. The moral of the story? Obama hates America.

Tattoos N Scars
It's just a black thang!!

Raisen
Boy slay. Your sarcasm is great. Can you be serious for once

Raisen
It's just a black thang!!

A little bit but no need to go there. It's a shame people are so divided

jaden101
If this is the kind of thing that you're concerned about in your country then you deserve to have shit politicians and leaders.

Tattoos N Scars
A little bit but no need to go there. It's a shame people are so divided

True

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/agentscarn/barack_obama-blood-gang.jpg

Raisen
Wtf is he doing there

Robtard
It's a photoshop of Obama throwing gang-signs

Tattoos N Scars
Throwin' up Crip signs

Slay
Boy slay. Your sarcasm is great. Can you be serious for once
I'm dead serious. I think that your inability to believe what I say about America is serious says more about your true feelings about the great nation that is the USA.

Raisen
I'm dead serious. I think that your inability to believe what I say about America is serious says more about your true feelings about the great nation that is the USA.

Dude. You brought up the drug war. Quit trolling. Drug war is a disaster

Slay
Dude. You brought up the drug war. Quit trolling. Drug war is a disaster
Are you implying that kids should ''Just Say Yes''? You're even more sick than I thought.

Raisen
Are you implying that kids should ''Just Say Yes''? You're even more sick than I thought.
Lol. You are pretty good at what you do brah

Robtard
Drug war is a disaster

Good job shitting all over Nancy Reagan's legacy, who's the hater now.

Slay
I'm starting to think that Raisen doesn't really love America. He's just a libbo in disguise.

Raisen
Good job shitting all over Nancy Reagan's legacy, who's the hater now.

I call it how it is. I'm not a blind party supporter. You should appreciate that instead of trolling me

Surtur

I think it is more like "When the president does it, it's bad". Obama being the current president and being the latest to do it..it gets talked about.

Wow this kind of makes him sound like an utter piece of shit.

Time-Immemorial
I still have not seen any proof that the other presidents did not receive criticism, so what Rob is trying to do is make this about race, which is classic alinsky tactics.

Surtur
I don't even know how someone would even prove for sure none of those presidents received any type of criticism for that. It was basically just "ha look at all these other missed funerals even though nobody said Obama was the first to do this, end thread!!"

Time-Immemorial
Exactly, its a one of, they have no proof about what was said and if criticism was given. All they have is on record what the presidents did.

A very weak argument that Robtard is making.

Surtur
Silly me I forgot about concrete evidence like this:

Facebook. Enough said.

Yep, enough said indeed. /thread

Raisen
I think it is more like "When the president does it, it's bad". Obama being the current president and being the latest to do it..it gets talked about.

Wow this kind of makes him sound like an utter piece of shit.

Yep. He does this on purpose. He's done it numerous times but attends a klansman funeral because he was a Democrat. Dems don't really care about race, they care about complete power. They are still the party of racism. They just got smart about it

I've been trying to show my lib family this forever. I think I'm starting to sway them

Newjak
Yep. He does this on purpose. He's done it numerous times but attends a klansman funeral because he was a Democrat. Dems don't really care about race, they care about complete power. They are still the party of racism. They just got smart about it

I've been trying to show my lib family this forever. I think I'm starting to sway them You mean the Senator that has gone on record as denouncing the KKK. And saying his involvement in the group was the greatest mistake of his life.

But seriously why is this thread a thing. Why do people care that Obama didn't go to Nancy's funeral?

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak
You mean the Senator that has gone on record as denouncing the KKK. And saying his involvement in the group was the greatest mistake of his life.

But seriously why is this thread a thing. Why do people care that Obama didn't go to Nancy's funeral?

It's more about the funerals he finds time to attend. It's more about how he apparently sends reps to Michael Browns funeral, but not Chris Kyle's. In your opinion why would he do that? If Mike Brown was white..would someone of been sent to his funeral?

NewLanceWindu
For every person that says "he" meaning Obama, how can you misrepresent me saying "he" and that means I was talking about you?

So again the topic was Obama and the funeral.

I said "he" meaning Obama.

I dont think anyone else here had problem understanding who I meant.

Again, "It doesn't really matter does it, for every person that says he is wrong there will be another that says he is right"

So the original statement was talking about Obama, not you, and you were never quoted and you were not even on the same page as my post to Surtur.

So you just acting crazy and acting the victim for no reason.

Alright **** stick. I apologized a couple of times already for misreading your post and admitting my mistake and being civil after you PM me with "Hey shitface" yet you go on and on about this.

Trying to be the bigger man gets you nowhere when dealing with idiots, so kindly **** off.

NewLanceWindu
Silly me I forgot about concrete evidence like this:

Yep, enough said indeed. /thread

durwank2

I love your selective intelligence when it comes to politics. Republican good, Democrat bad, Hulk smash.

Newjak
It's more about the funerals he finds time to attend. It's more about how he apparently sends reps to Michael Browns funeral, but not Chris Kyle's. In your opinion why would he do that? If Mike Brown was white..would someone of been sent to his funeral? That last one is a loaded question because at the time there was a more intense possibly racially motivated murder with Micheal Brown. Regardless of how you felt you at least have to acknowledge that environment at the time.

As for the beginning. Why does it matter. I never once cared which funerals Bush went to. Nor do I care which funerals Obama attends or sends aid to.

Now when a president goes on record as saying he is the friend of charles mansion and delivers that eulogy than I will care. Until that moment lets not get carried away. Let the President attend the funerals he wants to. And let us not make mountains out of mole hills.

Surtur
But that is exactly the problem. He'll attend if it's racially motivated. He might even show up and friggin sing a song.

I care if he picks and chooses when to go to certain things based on race. It's not limited to funerals, but just anything.

Time-Immemorial
Alright **** stick. I apologized a couple of times already for misreading your post and admitting my mistake and being civil after you PM me with "Hey shitface" yet you go on and on about this.

Trying to be the bigger man gets you nowhere when dealing with idiots, so kindly **** off.
I wrote that before you apologized and we already cleared it up so why respond now?

Tattoos N Scars
https://media.makeameme.org/created/crackers-be-hating.jpg

NewLanceWindu
I wrote that before you apologized and we already cleared it up so why respond now?

Not really. Checking time stamps shows I sent the apology 4 minutes before you posted here.

Why now? I am now off of work and able to respond.

Tattoos N Scars
But that is exactly the problem. He'll attend if it's racially motivated. He might even show up and friggin sing a song.

I care if he picks and chooses when to go to certain things based on race. It's not limited to funerals, but just anything.

It's not just race, he hates the military. He will not personally attend a military funeral, be it for well known SEAL's like Kyle or high ranking generals.

Time-Immemorial
Not really. Checking time stamps shows I sent the apology 4 minutes before you posted here.

Why now? I am now off of work and able to respond.

Does that mean I read it?

Newjak

I care if he picks and chooses when to go to certain things based on race. It's not limited to funerals, but just anything. So...

It's obviously an issue he cares about more than military funerals or conservative funerals.

Stigma
People want to play the blame game and call out conservatives that didn't attend funerals but Obama has made this a trend.
Major conservative funerals he didn't attend for golfing or speech reasons

Betty ford
Nancy Reagan
Justice scalia

This is a pattern
thumb up

It shows the kind of person he is. He didn't even send a white house representative to Chris Kyle's funeral, but some were sent to Freddy Gray's and Mike Brown's? C'mon.
thumb up

It's obvious that Obama doesn't think anyone opposing his views is deserving of any respect. Nancy Reagan single-handedly started the war on drugs, as we all know. She's an American hero that has done more for US citizens than Comrade Obama ever will.

Same goes for all those mentioned before in this thread whose funeral Obama skipped. The moral of the story? Obama hates America.
thumb up

Bentley

So Obama is a politician in a year of presidential elections? Big news there.

Surtur
He can send reps to Mike Browns funeral. I'd wonder if one got sent to Kate Steinle's funeral? Let us hope so.

Originally posted by Bentley
So Obama is a politician in a year of presidential elections? Big news there.

Correct, potentially shady behavior from the guy isn't big news. It's like if I thought it was big news that Hilary Clinton told a lie or something, but those things are just par for the course. You see what I did there? Par for the course? Cuz Obama likes golf.

Adam_PoE
Nancy Reagan single-handedly started the war on drugs, as we all know. She's an American hero that has done more for US citizens than Comrade Obama ever will.

The war on drugs is a trillion dollar failure, resulting in the U.S. having the largest prison population in the world.

Her biggest accomplishment is consulting with astrologers while her senile husband single-handedly tripled the national debt.

Time-Immemorial
Thank your our government for our war on drugs.

meep-meep
Who cares? If my memory serves me righ, Nancy Reagan wasn't a great person. You all who care about this just want to complain. You love to complain.

Raisen
war on drugs is a mess. i promise you. i've seen it closer than most.

however, nancy reagan should be respected

Time-Immemorial
Did I miss something? People are blaming Her for the war on drugs? But not the current government.

Surtur
The problem with the war on drugs isn't Nancy. It's the hypocritical pieces of shit in our government. "Drugs are bad..unless we are the ones bringing them into the country". Sort of like it's not okay for me to kill people, but if the CIA want to help plan the assassination of some leader then..nobody answers for it. But if I plan the assassination of foreign leaders suddenly I'm a crazy person.

Originally posted by meep-meep
Who cares? If my memory serves me righ, Nancy Reagan wasn't a great person. You all who care about this just want to complain. You love to complain.

It has nothing to do with greatness. It's just the problem is she's not black and she wasn't killed by a white guy.

I mean Mike Brown wasn't great either so why bother sending a rep to his funeral?

But no matter whether you disagree or agree with that you have to understand that for most people the issue isn't he missed a funeral..the issue is the ones he found time to attend. Or the ones he sent reps to.

Raisen
decriminalize drugs. let the idiots kill themselves. darwinism.

Raisen
The problem with the war on drugs isn't Nancy. It's the hypocritical pieces of shit in our government. "Drugs are bad..unless we are the ones bringing them into the country". Sort of like it's not okay for me to kill people, but if the CIA want to help plan the assassination of some leader then..nobody answers for it. But if I plan the assassination of foreign leaders suddenly I'm a crazy person.

It has nothing to do with greatness. It's just the problem is she's not black and she wasn't killed by a white guy.

I mean Mike Brown wasn't great either so why bother sending a rep to his funeral?

But no matter whether you disagree or agree with that you have to understand that for most people the issue isn't he missed a funeral..the issue is the ones he found time to attend. Or the ones he sent reps to.

exactly right. isn't this racism?

Ushgarak
Oh for heaven's sake- no, it is not, in any realm of sanity, even remotely close to racism, and it is insulting to actual racial problems that you tried to bring that in. That is conspiracy-style de-railing of a thread just to push your own agenda.

We have FAR too much hate-filled political pushing in thrreads again. I've given multiple warnings on it before but you have proven incapable of reigning yourselves in. It;s destroying every thread and simply causing wide divisions and arguments. It stops now.

Thread closed, and any further threads where you spend your whole time clapping yourselves on the back about how clearly sensible and right you are a supposed to all those other idiots you hate will be closed too- go find another place to put such spectacularly pointless self-aggrandising content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.