Wesley Gibson vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
There is one version of this fight already, but with different match stipulations.

Scenario is that Wesley has been sent to take out Bullseye. He tracks him to an office building, after hours, filled with all the typical office stuff like desks, stationary, computers etc.

- Wesley arrives with a pair of pistols, and 2 spare clips.
- Bullseye is somewhere in the building, so they are trying to hunt each other.
- Win via KO/kill

Who takes it?

KingD19
Wesley. Just as accurate if not more, plus his adrenaline thing can slow down time and he can curve bullets.

TheVaultDweller
I thought Wesley would stomp if I just made them fight straight up with their preferred weapons, so set up this scenario to give Bullseye a lot of "ammunition", and maybe the chance to get a drop on Wesley. They both have insane accuracy. Wesley shot the wings off a fly, but Bullseye also nailed a fly with a syringe at the end of Daredevil IIRC (or was it a scalpel?), and that was after his hands were supposedly messed up.

Nibedicus
Yeah, Wesley man. And I don't think it's even close.

BruceSkywalker
Wesley stomps

TheVaultDweller
Oh well, so much for that idea. Guess Bullseye goes down hard. And actually rewatching some of the action scenes in Wanted, I really should have known better.

I was also wondering just how much their bullet time/adrenaline mode amps them physically. Based on the building-to-building leap the one assassin does, it seems to provide a temporary stat boost on top of slowing things down. I mean he pressed with his heel against the metal of the elevator hard enough to dent it, then took off fast enough to almost blur and send papers flying off the desks in the offices he passed, and then took a leap from the one building to the next.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Oh well, so much for that idea. Guess Bullseye goes down hard. And actually rewatching some of the action scenes in Wanted, I really should have known better.

I was also wondering just how much their bullet time/adrenaline mode amps them physically. Based on the building-to-building leap the one assassin does, it seems to provide a temporary stat boost on top of slowing things down. I mean he pressed with his heel against the metal of the elevator hard enough to dent it, then took off fast enough to almost blur and send papers flying off the desks in the offices he passed, and then took a leap from the one building to the next.

I think that guy was supposed to be the Fraternity's top assassin, eh? The only one capable of killing Wesley's dad?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think that guy was supposed to be the Fraternity's top assassin, eh? The only one capable of killing Wesley's dad?

Yeah, he was supposed to be one of the top dogs. And that's why I wouldn't assume that any other Fraternity member could replicate that exact feat. But considering that everyone appeared to have the same base powerset, it seems reasonable to assume that their amping ability would grant any of them enough of a physical boost where they could, in theory at least, perform such a feat. But, as noted above, they might not have the necessary skill or mastery of their abilities to do it though.

TheVaultDweller
There is more evidence, now that I think about it. Butcher was able to use a pair of knives to deflect a bunch of bullets Wesley fires at him at close/point blank range. Even with his bullet-time, slow down mode, the Butcher would still have needed to be fast enough to actually move his arms and deflect the bullets.

Tattoos N Scars
Gibson wins straight up. Only way for Bullseye to win is if he gets the drop on Wesley and snipes him with a paper clip, or something. Wesley could not see it coming for Bullseye to pull it off.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that is actually what I was thinking when I made the thread in an office building. But people seem to think Wesley still handles it. Though I guess if he goes into bullet time mode the moment he detects Bullseye, it won't matter what is getting tossed his way, if he can see it coming in slow motion, similar to the flies.

TheVaultDweller
The Wanted characters really did have ridiculous aim and reaction times. Looked at the Wesley vs Cross gun fight on the train again too. They were literally shooting each others bullets out of the air. Cross takes out two Wesley fires at him, including one that curves, and Wesley shoots a bullet Cross fires at Fox. I'm actually now thinking that Wesley could likely handle a lot of street levelers, if armed with his guns.

FrothByte
I was originally going to vote for Bullseye because of all the various ways he could take out Wesley... until I remember that Wesley can slow time down and increase his reaction time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.