Vader, Revan & Scourge vs. Arcann, Ahsoka & Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime -- Vader only has his canon feats. Battle takes place on Dantooine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What? Presuming Ahsoka ends up giving Vader a very good fight, team 2 destroys.

|King Joker|
Fixed...? Maybe...?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 in an excellent fight.

FreshestSlice
No. Not even. Scourge has no place in this gauntlet.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 in an excellent fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No. Not even. Scourge has no place in this gauntlet.

Numbers. And Ahsoka isn't stomping Scourge.

carthage
We'll see how Ahsoka does against Vader

Scourge has never impressed me, so I'll side team 2

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Numbers. And Ahsoka isn't stomping Scourge.
Basically what Carthage said. She doesn't have to stomp, but if she does well against Vader, he won't make up for marginal differences. Arcann particularly could take him out early.

Syndicate
Team 1 moderate difficulty.

NTJack0
Team 1, but only because Windu can't pick up the slack for his shit teammates.

|King Joker|
https://45.media.tumblr.com/e4bbe305bc189e8cc17c452779d7974a/tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Deronn_solo
The crux of this battle hinges on where you rank a rather ambiguous Ahsoka Tano.

If she indeed is someone capable of giving Vader a run for his money----sans----any circumstantial plight, then team two should win. If she is pushing Ventress level or below, Revan and Vader take a majority for their team.

NewGuy01
Hm.

Lord Stark
Create this thread again in April when we see what Ahsoka can really do.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Create this thread again in April when we see what Ahsoka can really do.

Pretty much yeah. Tbh I'd stop using Rebels Ahsoka all together until then.

As of now team 1 easily. Revan & Vader's TK together is more than enough to overwhelm pretty much all of team 2 tbh. Doubtful Vader'd open with it but Revan would for sure hang back and provide support for his team and seal the deal. Vader keep Arcann occupied until Revan can lend a hand and wipe him out. Scourge can easily take Ahsoka as of what we've seen so far. Windu would be a problem needing eliminating quickly for the win to be sealed. If Revan can force him back or stall him from closing in until either Arcann or Ahsoka are dead then it's gg. Otherwise I could see team 2 taking a couple rounds but team 1 has a good majority of wins.

cs_zoltan
People are really asking Joker to not make Ahsoka threads? That's pretty much equivalent of asking carthage to not make DBT threads.

|King Joker|
Yah

Tondemonai
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
People are really asking Joker to not make Ahsoka threads? That's pretty much equivalent of asking carthage to not make DBT threads.

Dialectical Behavioral Therapy???

|King Joker|
Darth Bane Trilogy...

Tondemonai
God damnit I've been in treatment too ****ing long

Col. Valerian
Team 2 wins.

Sinious
Revan and even Vader can take anyone they face tbh. Not seeing how team 2 wins. Scourge is not gonna go down faster than Ahsoka. Even if she doesn't get humiliated by Vader, she still won't be far above him. We'll have to wait and see like everyone said. As of now, it's reaching to think Scourge is a weakling where Ahsoka isn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.