Star Wars' Daisy Ridley says: 'I will not apologise for how I look'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/10/star-wars-daisy-ridley-i-will-not-apologise-for-how-i-look

Online trolls trying to shame this woman should be ashamed of themselves.

Surtur

jaden101
"unrealistic expectations"

Is she not a real person? How can a real person be unrealistic?

These people are morons.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101

These people are morons.

Welcome to the age of PC bullshit, please enjoy your stay.

Time-Immemorial
Most likely it was fat liberal online trolls. The same people who eat crappy food and McDonalds or Burger King a few days a week.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Welcome to the age of PC bullshit, please enjoy your stay.

Actually its the still sad fans of this much beloved X-wing pilot from Star Wars ANH...

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsH/8180-18163.jpg

We STILL MISS YA PORKINS!!!!!!!!

Surtur
I mean I also think they probably airbrushed the Rancor. I doubt it's thighs are really THAT small, how the f*ck do these a-holes think this makes the real Rancor feel?! Real rancor have flaws and those flaws? Are beautiful.

Plus what about Carrie Fisher in the gold bikini? She's not anorexic or anything, but it does kind of look like he diet during the filming of RoTJ was strictly cocaine and water.

Time-Immemorial
Amazeballs with that though

Surtur
I'm honestly surprised we haven't had people saying "Han truly shot first, and now Star Wars is glorifying guns and violence, thanks NRA".

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden101

These people are morons.
Damn it, I wanted to say that!

I wonder if Mark Hamill has gotten any shit for losing weight for his reprisal as Luke Skywalker yet?

Stigma
The way Jedi use the Force sets up unrealistic expectations! I think about it every time I use my psychokinetic powers. sad

Time-Immemorial
LOL prolly from the same mindset of the people who hate this girl cause she is skinny.

http://www.people.com/article/lane-bryant-ad-ashley-graham-banned

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LOL prolly from the same mindset of the people who hate this girl cause she is skinny.

http://www.people.com/article/lane-bryant-ad-ashley-graham-banned

You ever notice it's always women's bodies that we apparently need to celebrate?

Time-Immemorial
I have no problem celebrating a womans body, but it seems the fat libtard trolls criticizes one girl for being to skinny, and the liberal media wont let this larger model go mainstream.

Hypocrisy.

Surtur
I don't either, but it's really like..you never hear about ads celebrating a dude's body lol. Also I don't know if they are criticizing the sizes of the girls. I think the ad probably got rejected because it apparently shows breastfeeding.

Which am I the only one who just doesn't think people should breastfeed in public?

Time-Immemorial
No the ad was just like every other ad, did you watch the video? Not the second video, watch the first video. That is what got rejected.

Surtur
Yes, and Lane Bryant is known for plus sized models so I don't know why they would pull an ad for a company for plus sized women because it showed plus sized women.

Time-Immemorial
And this is the same liberal shithead hollwood / media that preaches to conservatives about equal pay for equal work meanwhile Hilary pays her female staffers 70cents on the dollar.

No wonder Tim Allen and C. Jenner are not falling for the Hil dog or the lies and hypocrisy of the left.

Esau Cairn

Which am I the only one who just doesn't think people should breastfeed in public?

Why?

Surtur
Though I would wonder what nudity and breastfeeding have to do with denim jeans.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Why?

I wouldn't want to see it anymore then I'd want to see someone go to the bathroom or jerk off in public.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Most likely it was fat liberal online trolls. The same people who eat crappy food and McDonalds or Burger King a few days a week.

LOL. So that's what this thread is about. Another "Lets strawman liberals so we can bash them" thread. So now liberals are condemning and ridiculing actresses as anorexic? When did this start? No liberals I know have done this. Please list some names.

Robtard
Obesity in the US is rampant, but the most obese states seem to be Red/conservative states.

Proof: http://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-fattest-states-in-america-2015-12

Time-Immemorial
It was most likely you because when I told you McDonalds was destroying the world and minorities you laughed at me thinking this was crazy thing to think.

Esau Cairn
Though I would wonder what nudity and breastfeeding have to do with denim jeans.

I wouldn't want to see it anymore then I'd want to see someone go to the bathroom or jerk off in public.

So breastfeeding is a deviant act...when done in public?
You do realise women were created with breasts for a reason?

AsbestosFlaygon
Liberals love dem double Ds. Being skinny is a no-no, and Meghan Trainor-sized women is the new in.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So breastfeeding is a deviant act...when done in public?
You do realise women were created with breasts for a reason?

Yep and I was created with a dick for a reason too. Can I use it in public?

Raisen
Yep and I was created with a dick for a reason too. Can I use it in public?
how true. there have been cases where people needed to urinate so badly and got caught urinating behind a tree. what happens? they have to register as a sex offender for life.

Slay
Another example of libbos trying to force a woman to apologize for her fine self because they can't handle the fact that nobody would ever want to **** their fat asses.

Ushgarak
SO, again, a thread that ha something to do with this sort of thing gets turned into liberal bashing and some weird shot at public breastfeeding. More hate and division. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.