Superman Vs Himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Ok. Superman thinks this person killed lois. He doesn't know he is superman. He goes all out. Can he kill himself in a few punches if he goes all out.

In other words ,this is an exact clone of superman.

"Id"
The clone dies

TethAdamTheRock
How fast

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How fast Superman is just as fast as Flash. Imagine how fast he could die... attoseconds

quanchi112
Abhi kills himself at the mere thought of it.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Superman is just as fast as Flash. Imagine how fast he could die... attoseconds Superman is just as fast as the flash?

TethAdamTheRock
How is he Herald level again?

ghostman
Superman is just as fast as the flash?

femtoseconds, not atto.

One Big Mob
How is he Herald level again? This question is one that has confused and angered greatly a select few. Only it's broadened a little bit to "How is DC herald level again?" to save hours of typing

burrrrrr
It's a tie. They both lose.

Raisen
It turns into super gay sex. Fast

ShadowFyre
Superman speedblitz stomps. He can't be beaten by anybody,not even himself.

TethAdamTheRock
You mean he can beat anybody, even himself.

carver9
Abstract Superman for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Abstract Superman for the win. I am liking the new sarcastic enemy of the superman fans more by the post.

Surtur
So KMC Superman vs KMC Superman. Guys..get your raincoats.

SquallX
How is he Herald level again?

The same way Silver Surfer or Thor are considered Heralds. It's all plot.

Would you honestly read a story were these guys go balls to the walls, exotic powers, speed, strength, strategic combat on every villains they face?

90% of the story wouldn't even last a page.

ghostman
Originally posted by SquallX
The same way Silver Surfer or Thor are considered Heralds. It's all plot.

Would you honestly read a story were these guys go balls to the walls, exotic powers, speed, strength, strategic combat on every villains they face?

90% of the story wouldn't even last a page.

**** yes!!!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't know how and I don't care why but the Marvel Multiverse explodes and Thanos pees his pants, once those Trans to Abstract level chars clash.

h1a8
Ok. Superman thinks this person killed lois. He doesn't know he is superman. He goes all out. Can he kill himself in a few punches if he goes all out.

In other words ,this is an exact clone of superman. If Superman let's loose then yes. But the problem is I don't think he will. Because Lois is already dead

SquallX
Originally posted by ghostman
**** yes!!!!!

That would be nice to see 1 or 2 times, but after a continuous showing of this type of battle, i'll just plain be boring story telling.

ghostman
Originally posted by SquallX
That would be nice to see 1 or 2 times, but after a continuous showing of this type of battle, i'll just plain be boring story telling.

any more boring than the whole hero getting the crap kicked out of him then magically coming back to win even though he has no chance thing? thats literally in 99 percent of action based stories. id like to see a hero like surfer or thor where they can use their versatility a good majority of the time. maybe if they fought more powerful villians they could do it.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by ghostman
any more boring than the whole hero getting the crap kicked out of him then magically coming back to win even though he has no chance thing? thats literally in 99 percent of action based stories. id like to see a hero like surfer or thor where they can use their versatility a good majority of the time. maybe if they fought more powerful villians they could do it.

It would be dumb because if they went all out there would never be any normal threats. Surfer, Thor, and Supes. Could pretty much stop any problem under a Galactus level threat in a couple of seconds. I mean it would be silly. I mean those three alone can pretty muchbe anywhere in the entire universe in under a minute and in Thors case, a whole nother universe.

If any kind of problem actually came up, it would be over in less than a second orin Thors case he doesent even have to leave the chair, he can simply zap it with lightning from where he is or Supes could stop the problem, go buy two chairs, replace both of your chairs while your sitting onit, **** your mother and be back before you even knew he got out of the chair. It would just be silly. Earth would have been destroyed the first time supes and marvel or hulk and thor clashed.

Surtur
Superman is just as fast as the flash?

Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.