Cin Drallig vs Sora Bulq lightsabers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
Neutral ground
Sabers only

Darth Demenos
i think this would be pretty close

cs_zoltan
Nah, Sora wins clearly.

EmperorSidious2
Sora in a close fight IMO.

Trocity
Sora stomps, Cin totally sux.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Trocity
Sora stomps, Cin totally sux.

Darth Demenos
i still feel it would be close, because i read that dooku told general grievous he would probably lose or have a very hard time winning against cin if he ever came across him. also, windu had a struggle fighting grievous, and he was the best practioner of vaapad, and sora was probably 2nd or 3rd best.

i certainly dont think that cin could beat windu. soooo, this would seriously be a good fight.

cs_zoltan
Dooku never said Cin would beat Grievous.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Dooku never said Cin would beat Grievous.

"By the time of the Clone Wars, Master Drallig was old but still one of the Jedi's top swordsmen, his skills described as being "nearly unparalleled." It was the conviction of Count Dooku that the cyborg General Grievous' unpolished fighting style would not save him, should he ever have to face off against Master Drallig."

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
"By the time of the Clone Wars, Master Drallig was old but still one of the Jedi's top swordsmen, his skills described as being "nearly unparalleled." It was the conviction of Count Dooku that the cyborg General Grievous' unpolished fighting style would not save him, should he ever have to face off against Master Drallig."

Taken in context where Dooku is chiding him. Considering Grievous has already proved himself against one of the people Dooku mentioned in the very same novel and Cin's own performance I doubt it means much if anything.

Kurk
Cin

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Syndicate
Taken in context where Dooku is chiding him. Considering Grievous has already proved himself against one of the people Dooku mentioned in the very same novel and Cin's own performance I doubt it means much if anything. [/QUOTE/)

i doubt that, bc he would be right most of the time about such matters

cs_zoltan
Dat wookieepedia quote gave me 2.338234 cancers.

JKBart
Dat wookieepedia quote gave me 2.338234 cancers.

an liver cancer and an lung cancer and what is the other 0.338234 cancer?

Syndicate
Taken in context where Dooku is chiding him. Considering Grievous has already proved himself against one of the people Dooku mentioned in the very same novel and Cin's own performance I doubt it means much if anything.

... Right but it's not a statement. It's Dooku attempting to chide Grievous.

cs_zoltan

Darth Demenos
... Right but it's not a statement. It's Dooku attempting to chide Grievous.

why would he say it if it was false. but im not actually saying cin would beat grievous but grievous would not win easily at all.

Darth Demenos
but he did say he pitied him should he face someone like that.

cs_zoltan
Yeah he said he'd pity Grievous if he had to face a Council Master. Yet by that point he trashed Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Eeth Koth, Kenobi (sometimes) and later fought well against Mace mother****ing Windu.

Syndicate
why would he say it if it was false. but im not actually saying cin would beat grievous but grievous would not win easily at all.

Because that's what you do when you're attempting to insult people. You say false things. It's basic human nature.

JKBart
Because that's what you do when you're attempting to insult people. You say false things. It's basic human nature.

no no
when i want to insult people i tell them truth about their lifes

Syndicate
Well... You're an odd one Bart.

Darth Demenos

But if he's trying to prepare him, he wouldn't need to . He would only need to state the truth in that situation.

NewGuy01
Taken in context where Dooku is chiding him. Considering Grievous has already proved himself against one of the people Dooku mentioned in the very same novel

I don't recall he defeated anyone mentioned in the novel.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't recall he defeated anyone mentioned in the novel.

He stalemated Mace Windu in an unfavorable environment.

Darth Demenos
Yeah he said he'd pity Grievous if he had to face a Council Master. Yet by that point he trashed Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Eeth Koth, Kenobi (sometimes) and later fought well against Mace mother****ing Windu. [/QUOT

Well that's the author's fault, and apparently he meant someone better than those at saber combat. And the fight against windu wasn't until later after I can assume more training

Syndicate
Yeah he said he'd pity Grievous if he had to face a Council Master. Yet by that point he trashed Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Eeth Koth, Kenobi (sometimes) and later fought well against Mace mother****ing Windu.

The fight against Windu occurs in the same novel not too many days after Dooku makes this comment.

Also the writer is not at fault. He meant for Dooku to be insulting/chastising Grievous for his robotic responses when sparring against magnaguards and thus it makes sense that he was underselling Grievous's skill. I actually think this is a usable statement for Cin Drallig but to take it at full face value and believe that Grievous couldn't beat Cin when he's already stalemated Mace Windu whilst hindered and beaten 4 Jedi simultaneously in the same novel while Cin was stomped by Anakin makes little to no sense. Do I realistically think Cin could put up a fight? Sure. Do I think he'd have a snowball's chance in hell at beating Grievous? Not particularly.

Darth Demenos
i never meant to imply that cin could beat grievous, but i am saying that cin is one of the few that could give grievous a pretty good fight and that dooku thought very highly of cin's skills.

McP
Sora, but i feel that Cin is underrated. He was fighting one of the strongest (if not the strongest) version of Anakin after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.