The Grand Inquisitor vs. Lana Beniko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both in their prime. Battle takes place aboard the Sovereign.

Deronn_solo
Lana has a vigina. She wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll go ahead and roll with Lana.

NewGuy01
Lana.

Total Warrior
Beniko

Tondemonai
Lana easily. Far better showings and I doubt GI has a defense against her FL

S_W_LeGenD
Lana Beniko solidly

Col. Valerian
Beniko.

Syndicate
Lana.

Fated Xtasy
Lana Del Rey? yeah she stomps pretty hard. Beniko? lmao she gets lolstomped so bad she makes Zannah tripping on a grave look like a Luke Skywalker level feat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning? smile

Emperordmb
What does Lana have again in terms of feats/accolades?

Syndicate
Well Ant showed me that Lana was apart of a 3 man group that lifted an enormous transport out of a ravine.

FreshestSlice
They just aided the engines.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning? smile

It's a joke, nothing more

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
hat does Lana have again in terms of feats/accolades?
Accolades:-

With her serene and considerate manner, one might mistake Lana Beniko for a Jedi. She is, however, a Sith Lord of great wisdom and strength who has impressed many of her peers in a considerably short period of time with her keen insights into the nature of the Force.

Taken from SWTOR

Some feats:-

1. Forcing a massive (and locked) blast door to open to an extent that she and the Outlander would be able pass through it.

2. Choking a Zakuul Knight, lifting him off the ground in the process

3. Lending support to lifting of a massive Starship from the ground

4. Lifting a dozen crates (simultaneously) from one corner and placing them in another corner of a hall without a gesture

She is definitely above-average.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They just aided the engines.

The engines hadn't kicked it yet from what I saw.

Also Lana lightning-pwns. I doubt the Inquisitor knows how to defend against it.

Tondemonai
Her lightning is what gives her the biggest edge

Total Warrior
Being the head of Sith Intelligence is also a feat imo, especially in a period when a new war between Sith and Jedi is going to erupt in any moment, an knowing the plans of the Republic is vital to the empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.