Sith and dark Jedi attack the temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
What if anakin, Sora bulq, asajj ventress, bariss offee, and General grievous attacked the Jedi temple instead of just Anakin and the 501st.

How do you think they would have done, especially with cin Drallig and shaak ti and whoever else was there guarding the temple?

cs_zoltan
Without the clones? They would've lost.

FreshestSlice
There's way too many Jedi for any five people.

Darth Demenos
yeah im sure they would be overwhelmed eventually but i bet they would take a few dozen of them out if it was a surprise attack.

bc none of them could really stand up to anakin
cin drallig might be able to beat sora bulq and stand up to grievous
grievous could beat any of the others im pretty sure
sora could probably beat any of them except shaat ti and cin
the same goes for ventress
and bariss was a pretty good knight so she would do ok

JKBart
Yeah, no way. Even Yoda and Palpatine together wouldn't manage it without the clones. You basically need someone for the suppression fire, preventing the Jedi Temple from grouping up and basically coordinating it as a regular battle. You basically need fodder to tie the Jedi to prevent them from gangbanging.

Col. Valerian
If you added Yoda and Windu, they might take out like 30.

Syndicate
They'd die. Put Galen in there and he solos though.

Darth Demenos
i also forgot that there were alot of non-force sensitive and force sensitive security guards there, but those werent actual jedi.
so yeah take the temple security force out of the equation and the 5 dark siders would definitely do alot better.

i was only thinking of actual jedi, like the temple guard you see in the clone wars and rebels shows, and the normal knights and masters.

but also, i dont think there were really "that" many actual masters and knights there and the ones that were there were only basic jedi. not ones that were exceptionally skilled or powerful like the council or those that held special positions. there were definitely alot of younglings and padawans there

Trocity
Canon Vader solos.

Syndicate
Being serious most of the Jedi who could fight were fighting somewhere away from the Temple during the Clone Wars.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You'd need Valkorion to actually solo the Temple.

Nephthys
Or Tulak Hord. ha-som

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Agreed.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/013/b/7/Tulak_Hord_by_stefanos1313.jpg

Syndicate
Tulak is sexy...

The Merchant
Tulak Hord would collapse the entire temple.

Emperordmb
Mendor Typhoons would kick the temple down with his bare feet.

Or blow up Coruscant with his semi-automatically fired force spheres.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Syndicate
Being serious most of the Jedi who could fight were fighting somewhere away from the Temple during the Clone Wars.

pretty much what i was thinking.

Darth Demenos
i also forgot to throw in depa billaba.

dang i knew i was forgeting someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.