Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*False Emperor Malgus
*Dark Disciple Ventress

Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm inclined to say Malgus in both.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

ILS
Same. Damn good fight though.

Tondemonai
Malgus in both. Round 2 is a roflstomp

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I also happen to be inclined to say that Round 2 is not a particularly close fight. The idea that Malgus' substantial growth in power at the end of Deceived is temporary hasn't been proven as far as I've seen, and ultimately wouldn't make sense if it was.

Total Warrior
I also happen to be inclined to say that Round 2 is not a particularly close fight. The idea that Malgus' substantial growth in power at the end of Deceived is temporary hasn't been proven as far as I've seen, and ultimately wouldn't make sense if it was. I agree

Col. Valerian

Emperordmb
I also happen to be inclined to say that Round 2 is not a particularly close fight. The idea that Malgus' substantial growth in power at the end of Deceived is temporary hasn't been proven as far as I've seen, and ultimately wouldn't make sense if it was.
Agreed. That fight would legit be abusive.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Malgus in both.

Syndicate
Well while I do believe Ventress is the superior duelist Malgus is approaching her in skill and has a form advantage over her along with a force advantage and physical strength and durability advantage. I'd go Malgus both rounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.