Asgardians vs. Agents of SHIELD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Thor, Loki and Sif are all banished from Asgard and their powers stripped from them (like Thor's was in the first movie).

They land on earth and need to locate Mjolnir to get their powers back. But protecting Mjolnir is agents May, Ward and Bobbi and the Asgardians need to get through them.

All combatants are fighting h2h. Who wins?

Robtard
Assuming depowered Thor is the best player on that side, the Agents listed would win.

Time-Immemorial
Thor cleared the base alone, team shit stomps. How is this even a messes art thread when movie showed solo Thor spinner this without much trouble?

Robtard
The no-name Agents Thor fought where not on the same level as the tv show's May, Ward and Bobbi

Time-Immemorial
And neither is the Warriors 3..

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard
Assuming depowered Thor is the best player on that side, the Agents listed would win.

The no-name Agents Thor fought where not on the same level as the tv show's May, Ward and Bobbi

Agreed.

Some people don't follow the show, but those who do , know what these 3 can do.

Wont be an easy fight though.

FrothByte
Unless you consider Coulson's words which are the agents in that base were some of his best. Of course, that's if you trust Coulson's judgement on whom he considers his best.

Inhuman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Unless you consider Coulson's words which are the agents in that base were some of his best. Of course, that's if you trust Coulson's judgement on whom he considers his best.

Hmm actually your right about Coulson saying that.
Tough call mmm

You would have to assume they were just as skilled as some of the AOS cast. Or close to it.

Silent Master
IMO, the big guy at the end was on their level if not higher, everyone else was probably only a single tier below. So "b" list to their "a" list.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Inhuman
Hmm actually your right about Coulson saying that.
Tough call mmm

You would have to assume they were just as skilled as some of the AOS cast. Or close to it.

We also see how good a fighter Skye has become with only a short period of training from SHIELD. I assume the agents in that base were full SHIELD field agents who got full training from the Academie.

ShadowFyre
Coulson said that before show ever even started.

Good fight, every single fighter here is probably equally skilled. People on KMC forums have a very strange notion of what a yrue skilled fighter is. Doing backflip kickies and spins would make you the deadest fighter in real combat but on here it makes you the best.

Anyway, Loki has taken on multiple armed opponents at one time as well in h2h and he is pretty damn good. All Asgardians have thousands of years of experience but they are new to this strength level. Tough call.

Good fight Froth. They are all good, solid experienced killers with both May and probably Sif being the most actually skilled technically for either side. But in all honesty I really cant decide. Its a split for me.

Robtard
The Agents Thor fought did not demonstrate the level of skill that May, Ward and Bobbi have been shown doing in various scenes of the show.

Shown feats > spoken claims, imo

ShadowFyre
I agree, that claim is worthless regardless because it was made before the AOS show ever even started in Universe.

Coulson and his team have grown tons in that period. I'm still saying split for the most part .

FrothByte
The Agents Thor fought did not demonstrate the level of skill that May, Ward and Bobbi have been shown doing in various scenes of the show.

Shown feats > spoken claims, imo

Unless Thor was just that good to make them look bad. Coulson even says this. Thor made them look like minimum wage mall cops. Now I'm not saying I agree with Coulson, but it does look weird to think that the caliber of SHIELD agents suddenly quadrupled simply because they got their own show.

Robtard
May, Ward and Bobbi aren't no-name agents, May's at the very top of the roster as far as SHIELD Agents go. Coulson calls her "The Cavalry" on the show in reference to her ability to single-handily kick ass and turn a terrible situation around.

FrothByte
May, Ward and Bobbi aren't no-name agents, May's at the very top of the roster as far as SHIELD Agents go. Coulson calls her "The Cavalry" on the show in reference to her ability to single-handily kick ass and turn a terrible situation around.

Fair enough. Would you call Triplette a no-name agent?

Robtard
He was no May or Ward, but he was still pretty formidable.

ShadowFyre
Its the fact that may bobbby and ward now have all that experience fighting enhanced and whatnot that they should now be ven above those agents coulson had. A lot of time and things. Have happened in universe since that statement

Robtard
Both Ward and May have defeated enhanced Centipede agents.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So let me get this straight.. The agents of shield are more skilled than a guy that's been around exponentially longer than them, and been in exponentially more fights and wars than them. Mind you, against crazy powerful people well beyond anybody here and figured out how to win. Granted, obviously with power not allowed here, as this is h2h. However Thor still has the experience and memories of all those many years of fighting. He knows exactly how to take out most things the Agents didn't know existed. Yet, somebody is going to sit here and tell me a herald level being, whose been around for ages longer and likely exposed to vastly more knowledge... ya know.. being a fing Asgardian and all. Yet, even with being around longer, having vastly more fighting experience and training, being exposed to vastly more knowledge on h2h... which of course he'd be practicing and training at.. ya know being who we know Thor is.. Yet that guy is less skilled than Agents of shields best? Sorry, don't buy it. LOL

BruceSkywalker
Agents of SHIELD sucks but they take this

FrothByte
He was no May or Ward, but he was still pretty formidable.

And this is my point. Every single SHIELD agent we've seen so far have been formidable. Are we really going to assume those SHIELD agents in that base were somehow very unskilled simply because no one mentioned their names?

Would you consider them even less skilled than Skye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.