Loki vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
H2H Only

No tricks, knives or bullshit.

FrothByte
lol. H2h only Loki gets killed. He'll dodge quite a few blows here and there but that's that. Gimp much?

Time-Immemorial
you just said he could go h2h with himlaughing out loud

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
you just said he could go h2h with himlaughing out loud

Please quote me where I said that.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up flip flopper all we have been talking about is h2h, nice way wiggle out of it now.

Concession accepted

FrothByte
Shut up flip flopper all we have been talking about is h2h, nice way wiggle out of it now.

Concession accepted

Please quote me where I said Loki can take on Hulk h2h.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up, weasel

FrothByte
Shut up, weasel

lol. Caught you on your lie eh?

Time-Immemorial
You know what you did. Two face, this happens every time with you, you just lie and weasel out of everything.

FrothByte
Originally posted by FrothByte
Please quote me where I said Loki can take on Hulk h2h.

HulkIsHulk
Heck I don't think Thor could trade blows with Hulk, not for long anyway. I do think Loki could put up a good fight against Hulk.
You have zero screenfeats of Loki actually trying to fight Hulk. Try again.
I have proof he can put up a good fight against Thor, and proof that Thor puts up a good fight against Hulk. You have zero proof to show that Loki can't put up a good fight against Hulk.
Here. If you were intending to say Loki gives hulk a good fight will all of hsi powers you should have made it clear

Time-Immemorial
I have proof he can put up a good fight against Thor, and proof that Thor puts up a good fight against Hulk. You have zero proof to show that Loki can't put up a good fight against Hulk.

Clearly talking about h2h since Thor vs Hulk was h2h

Now kiss my ass liar.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Here. If you were intending to say Loki gives hulk a good fight will all of hsi powers you should have made it clear

You beat me to, thanks. He was thinking he could weasel out of it, and now he will change his story to say he meant with illusions and all that mess.

Surtur
Also how is there even proof he can put up a good fight against Thor? Thor flat out tells him he held back every time they fought.

FrothByte

So where there did I say Loki can fight Hulk in pure h2h? Kmc rules assume a character is in standard gear and powers unless specified.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

You got caught and now you flip flopping like a fish out of water.

FrothByte
laughing out loud

You got caught and now you flip flopping like a fish out of water.

Quote me where I said Loki puts up a fight against Hulk in h2h. Then I'll admit to whatever you want.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Also how is there even proof he can put up a good fight against Thor? Thor flat out tells him he held back every time they fought.

Froth had a vendetta against me and will do and say anything even if it contradicts all evidence, but then when I not around he will change his story back to canon to help his case for Thor when I am not around.

Surtur
I stand by what I said. That Loki can put up a good fight against Hulk. And unless specified, kmc rules assume that the character is armed with standard gear and powers. I never said that Loki without powers or standard weapons can fight Hulk in pure h2h.

But Loki actually can't put up a good fight against the Hulk. Powers or not, even with the scepter.

You surely can't think Loki could even take on Thor if Thor was actually being serious in the fight.

Time-Immemorial
Quote me where I said Loki puts up a fight against Hulk in h2h. Then I'll admit to whatever you want.

You already have been called out by multiple people. Take the L.

FrothByte
But Loki actually can't put up a good fight against the Hulk. Powers or not, even with the scepter.

You surely can't think Loki could even take on Thor if Thor was actually being serious in the fight.

His scepted is capable if disintegrating Frost giants. His illusions are cpable of fooling Thor. You really think he won't put up a good fight against Hulk?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Show proof of any of that and how frost giants are even remotely close to as durable as hulk who srugged off thousands of alien lasers and HB repulsor Fire.

FrothByte
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Show proof of any of that and how frost giants are even remotely close to as durable as hulk who srugged off thousands of alien lasers.

He didn't shrug them off. He actually got pummeled. And are you implying that illusions won't work on Hulk?

Time-Immemorial
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Nibedicus
His scepted is capable if disintegrating Frost giants. His illusions are cpable of fooling Thor. You really think he won't put up a good fight against Hulk?

That was Gungir (Odin's spear) and not his scepter, dude. Although at the end of Thor 2, he might already be in ownership of this (need to rewatch it, tho).

He lost his scepter (w/c contained the mind gem) in Avengers 2 IIRC.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nibedicus
That was Gungir (Odin's spear) and not his scepter, dude. Although at the end of Thor 2, he might already be in ownership of this (need to rewatch it, tho).

He lost his scepter (w/c contained the mind gem) in Avengers 2 IIRC.

Yes but since his scepter is already gone because mindstone is with Vision and he's currently sitting in Asgard's throne, it makes more sense to assign him Gungir.

Surtur
It basically comes down to this: Loki is stronger then any normal person. He's not anywhere near Thor on a physical level. Thor easily defeats giant monsters, didn't get owned in 3 seconds by the Hulk, can cause massive amounts of destruction to his surroundings, etc. One of these people fought the Destroyer and the other is Loki.

Loki did "well" against Thor because Thor held back and also due to some trickery I suppose. He even shanks Thor, but it doesn't seem to do much. We saw how much damage Thor can do with a single strike when he tried to murder..er I mean when he tried to "subdue" Captain America with a hammer blow.

Thus any showing's Thor has against Hulk or..well anyone really don't tell us anything about Loki's own power levels.

Hulks stronger and tougher then a frost giant. Illusions only take you so far. I don't think he'll put up a good fight. He certainly couldn't put up a good physical fight.

Time-Immemorial

Wrong. And it was not his "scepter"

That was Gungir a weapon equal to or above Thor's hammer.

Time-Immemorial
Now Loki puts up a good fight according to froth.

laughing out loud

Nibedicus
Yes but since his scepter is already gone because mindstone is with Vision and he's currently sitting in Asgard's throne, it makes more sense to assign him Gungir.

Just saying that Gungir is a spear, not a scepter.

Minor detail. Carry on. :P

FrothByte
Wrong. And it was not his "scepter"

That was Gungir a weapon equal to or above Thor's hammer.

Sorry my bad. His spear then.

Surtur
Which Gungir isn't really a standard weapon for him either. He had it briefly at the end of one movie.

Nibedicus
Which Gungir isn't really a standard weapon for him either. He had it briefly at the end of one movie.

He might have it at the end of Thor 2, tho (IIRC) gonna rewatch the end again to be sure.

Time-Immemorial
Sorry my bad. His spear then.

So which is it? He has Gungir or Chitari Weapon as standard equipment, hell might as well give him the casket too as standard equipment.

FrothByte
So which is it? He has Gungir or Chitari Weapon as standard equipment, hell might as well give him the casket too as standard equipment.

We get latest versions unless specified. The scepter is already gone. Vision has the mind gem. Loki is last scene sitting in the throne of Asgard meaning he has Gungir.

My apologies for mixing that up. I'm debating this from the perspective that he has Gungir, not the mind stone scepter. Thus why I make no mention of psychologically controlling the Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
So even if you didn't mean a good fight in h2h which we were clearly discussing as h2h between Thor and Hulk and you said since he is close to Thor and Thor is close to hulk you directly were implying that Loki could give hulk a fight in h2h. Clearly you either did only this or were vague on purpose so you had a way out cause you knew that would come back.

Now you are saying that's not what you meant, and if he does have whatever conjure of weapons you think he has, he puts up a good fight?

FrothByte
So even if you didn't mean a good fight in h2h which we were clearly discussing as h2h between Thor and Hulk and you said since he is close to Thor and Thor is close to hulk you directly were implying that Loki could give hulk a fight in h2h. Clearly you either did only this or were vague on purpose so you had a way out cause you knew that would come back.

Now you are saying that's not what you meant, and if he does have whatever conjure of weapons you think he has, he puts up a good fight?

No, I wasn't referring to a H2H fight between Hulk and Thor. I was referring to their fight, in which Thor eventually got hold of Mjolnir yes?

But to stop you from trolling me further, let me make myself clear then. I don't think Loki has a chance against Hulk in pure h2h. I thought I made that clear in my first post in this thread. What I do think is that Loki can give Hulk quite a good fight with his normal powerset and weapons. I don't think he'll win, but he'll definitely hurt Hulk and give him a good fight.

So if you want to continue this from a h2h perspective, go ahead. You'll hear no disagreement from me. But if we're talking about it from their standard gear, then we've got something.

Time-Immemorial
Fine adding in whatever weapons you view as standard, how is it a good fight?

Ps. If I was then one thinking you meant h2h, sure say I am trolling you but others noticed the same thing that saw the same thing.

So I was not trolling you unless you think me and others were.

FrothByte
Fine adding in whatever weapons you view as standard, how is it a good fight?

Ps. If I was then one thinking you meant h2h, sure say I am trolling you but others noticed the same thing that saw the same thing.

So I was not trolling you unless you think me and others were.

Only one person other than yourself thought the same thing. Bottom line is, I said Loki gives Hulk a good fight. I never once mentioned that Loki gives Hulk a good fight in pure h2h. No one can be that stupid.

As for the weapons fight, here's why I think Loki puts up a fight:

Among all the Avengers, Thor has the best durability showings so far. Hulk may or may not be more durable (I'm inclined to think he's more durable) but the fact is they're pretty close in durability.

Loki's daggers easily penetrate Thor's armor and skin. Gungir is powerful enough to disintegrate frost giants and is usually seen as more powerful than Mjolnir. Though I don't think Gungir will disintegrate Hulk, I do know it will definitely hurt him. I also believe Loki's daggers will hurt Hulk as well.

Loki can always use illusions to keep Hulk running around, guessing, maybe even get him to jump off a building. And all the while Loki could just keep zapping him. After all, if Loki's illusions are capable of fooling Thor and Coulson, I don't see why he can't use it to fool Hulk.

Arachnid1
Here. If you were intending to say Loki gives hulk a good fight will all of hsi powers you should have made it clear Speaking as a neutral party, it's pretty obvious he means Loki with all his abilities could put up a fight against Hulk.

Especially since his first reply in this thread clearly states Loki cant win in H2H.

Time-Immemorial
Fool hulk once, but you wont fool him twice, as soon as hulk grabs ahold of him..

https://media.giphy.com/media/mlyN1HpIzElDa/giphy.gif

Arachnid1
Fool hulk once, but you wont fool him twice, as soon as hulk grabs ahold of him..

https://media.giphy.com/media/mlyN1HpIzElDa/giphy.gif Still one of the best scenes in all of MCU lmao

ShadowFyre
I havent read any posts on here but c'mon? Is this a serious thread?An all out Loki with a blade (or any weapon) that could peirce or kill Hulk could win a majority. But nothing but his own physical prowess?He makes Hulk work for it, and he is damn tough but there is really only one outcome to this battle and who the hell here is arguing Lokj wins?

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I havent read any posts on here but c'mon? Is this a serious thread?An all out Loki with a blade (or any weapon) that could peirce or kill Hulk could win a majority. But nothing but his own physical prowess?He makes Hulk work for it, and he is damn tough but there is really only one outcome to this battle and who the hell here is arguing Lokj wins?

No one here is arguing that Loki wins in h2h. I was arguing that Loki puts up a good fight fully powered and armed.

golem370
Thor's fights with Loki were him holding back because his love for Loki blinds him unfortunately for Loki, Hulk has no love for him you could only imagine what would have happened if Loki had been able to get up after that thrashing from Hulk.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Thor's fights with Loki were him holding back because his love for Loki blinds him unfortunately for Loki, Hulk has no love for him you could only imagine what would have happened if Loki had been able to get up after that thrashing from Hulk.

If Loki had actually been trying to fight Hulk, I doubt he would have gotten thrashed in the first place. Or at least not like that. Thor might have been holding back but that doesn't mean he wasn't actively trying to fight Loki. Loki was good enough that Thor had to take him seriously to beat him.

Time-Immemorial
Hulk kills him either way, and its not even a bit harder for him then the first.

Thor had never taken him serious.

Hence holding back every time.

Loki even said "You could have killed them all if you had wanted too, what changed????"

So just get over this small difference between Loki and Thor

Thor outclasses him 100 times over.

"Thor: Why have you done this?
Loki: To prove to Father that I am a worthy son! When he wakes, I will have saved his life, I will have destroyed that race of monsters, and I will be true heir to the throne!
Thor: You can't kill an entire race!
Loki: Why not?... And what is this new found love for the Frost Giants? You, could have killed them all with your bare hands!
Thor: I've changed.
Loki: So have I. Now fight me! "

golem370
If Loki had actually been trying to fight Hulk, I doubt he would have gotten thrashed in the first place. Or at least not like that. Thor might have been holding back but that doesn't mean he wasn't actively trying to fight Loki. Loki was good enough that Thor had to take him seriously to beat him.

You say that yet Loki has only showed prolonged pain of damage which was against Hulk. In a fist fight Loki has 0 chance in a fight where can use all of his abilities he has 0.5% chance his only chance then is him running for his life.

Time-Immemorial
Loki admitting Thor could have killed them all with his bare hands was enough proof to show Loki isn't even in the same league as him.

FrothByte
Loki admitting Thor could have killed them all with his bare hands was enough proof to show Loki isn't even in the same league as him.

I believe you are misquoting Loki. What he said was "You would have killed them all with your bare hands".

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

golem370
The fight on the ice bridge showed Thor almost humoring Loki until he grew tired of play which he stops Loki with the hammer smash and placing on his chest.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
The fight on the ice bridge showed Thor almost humoring Loki until he grew tired of play which he stops Loki with the hammer smash and placing on his chest.

Loki actually hurt Thor a bit in their fight on the rainbow bridge (not ice bridge). Till Thor got pissed and called down an AOE attack which knocked Loki down, then Thor put the hammer on Loki's chest. Point is, Thor still needed to get serious before he beat Loki and Loki did hurt Thor. It's not like Thor can just play around with Loki.

golem370
But Hulk won't take it easy on Loki he will destroy him specially in a fist fight one encounter with Hulk kept him out of the fight for the rest of the battle now imagine if Hulk had not stop there and kept attacking him it would have been very bad. Iron Man amped imo would have been to much for Loki. Loki was suprised with Captain America's power and perhaps durability when they fought

Time-Immemorial
I believe you are misquoting Loki. What he said was "You would have killed them all with your bare hands".

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

It you who is misquoting, look above at the actual line from the movie.

ShadowFyre
Fully powered, armed and prepped to kill Hulk?
That Loki, if he has lets say a blade, that could pierce Hulks skull, would win 9/10 Against Hulk as it would be more of an assassination than a fight. He would just teleport up and stab him or whatever.

But without any item like that he hasnt displayed enough offensive magic and nothing to suggest he could possibly fight in a h2h match against Hulk.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Fully powered, armed and prepped to kill Hulk?
That Loki, if he has lets say a blade, that could pierce Hulks skull, would win 9/10 Against Hulk as it would be more of an assassination than a fight. He would just teleport up and stab him or whatever.

But without any item like that he hasnt displayed enough offensive magic and nothing to suggest he could possibly fight in a h2h match against Hulk.

If Loki had Gungir and his knives. Plus all his powers. How'd you think it would go?

golem370
Banner shot himself and Hulk spit the bullet out so a head shot might not work

Time-Immemorial
Loki already said Thor was leagues above him, he said he could have killed the whole race of frost giants with his bare hands.

Nuff said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.