Selene vs QS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Selene has all her powers

Both Opponents start off in super speed.

Who wins.

ShadowFyre
Which quicksilver? It really doesent matter as Selene loses due to speed.

She is damn fast and I could probably see an argument being made against the AOU quicksilver as he isnt completely untouchable by normal means.

If this is dofp then /thread

Time-Immemorial
AOU QS

TheVaultDweller
Selene is fast, but QS is still on another level. I could see Selene easily blitzing a guy with a gun. What I most definitely can not see Selene doing is blitzing the guy, taking the gun, removing the clip, removing the bullets, stacking them neatly in a row, and then circling back to stand on the guy's other side, before he can even react. And QS could punch hard enough to make Ultron bots basically blow apart. Clip quality is meh, but you can still see what I mean at 2:25:

EPL0exFaV38

ShadowFyre
Yeah, but those bots were fragile as hell, widow and hawkeye did same thing. I still think QS wins but if Selene even tags him one time. He is done. Glass cannon. I think I need to rewatch Underworld to make sure Im not voting wrong on some of these selene matches. I might have put her on to high of a pedestal.

TheVaultDweller
Those bots weren't that flimsy. They were tunneling through concrete and rock when Ultron Prime initially released them. And Maria Hill shot one with her sidearm multiple times to no effect. Besides, it wasn't like Widow or Hawkeye were oneshotting the bots with barefisted punches. They were both using weapons and/or tech. I do recall Cap pulling off a head or a limb, here or there, but that's hardly a low showing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.