Revan, Dooku, Barsenthor V.S. RotS Sidious (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone, been awhile, anyways as always all thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Notes: All characters are at their peak.

FreshestSlice
Obviously team.

Tondemonai
Team

S_W_LeGenD
The Strike Team

Nephthys
Yeah, team.

Now if this was Valkorion..... mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Valkorion would defeat this team in a force only. smile

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Obviously team.

Syndicate
Team. I am surprised that the rest of you were also for the team if I'm being completely honest.

Vixas
Any add thoughts if the match-up was changed to just Revan and Dooku V.S. RotS Sidious, and the original team VS his DE incarnation?

Sinious
Originally posted by Vixas
Any add thoughts if the match-up was changed to just Revan and Dooku V.S. RotS Sidious, and the original team VS his DE incarnation? Would make it a much better fight. I'd have to think about the first round before I can say Sidious wins, but Barsenthor << the difference between ROTS / DE Sidious and he can take that one by abusing his force powers.

Kurk
Team

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Vixas
Any add thoughts if the match-up was changed to just Revan and Dooku V.S. RotS Sidious, and the original team VS his DE incarnation?

First one I'd give a VERY small majority to team. Second Sheev all the way

Trocity
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Valkorion would defeat this team in a force only. smile

Valkorion would probably one shot everyone in this thread at once.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Tondemonai
First one I'd give a VERY small majority to team. Second Sheev all the way

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Trocity
Valkorion would probably one shot everyone in this thread at once.

smile

Col. Valerian
Team.

NewGuy01
It honestly depends on how much the Barsen'thor brings to the table.

Col. Valerian
Quite a lot, actually.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Quite a lot, actually.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/fd7c192b37fffffbf05e67624779e8fd/tumblr_inline_o2dlxd6iYk1r7h4sr_500.gif

NewGuy01
I'll rephrase: If the only thing the Barsen'thor can bring to this battle is TK support, Palpatine's chances would be better than if she can use some of the more esoteric LS abilities. It's hard to tell with her specifically because as a highly variable player-character, we don't really have anything but a general sense of how powerful she is.

Which is, frankly, not powerful enough to contend with Sidious whatsoever unless she has a specific role to play in the team effort.

cs_zoltan
Sidious one shots Barsenthor and Dooku and then beats Revan.
https://youtu.be/W9DZF7Hx2zM?t=30s
https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg?t=1m44s

Nephthys
@ Newguy

Esoteric LS abilities such as?

NewGuy01
Defensive abilities to support Revan's would be a good start.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
https://38.media.tumblr.com/fd7c192b37fffffbf05e67624779e8fd/tumblr_inline_o2dlxd6iYk1r7h4sr_500.gif

https://33.media.tumblr.com/29088ff85b0f081e0f9ee72471035a61/tumblr_inline_mx7cmhRId61rg0g8s.gif

cs_zoltan
Seriously tho. Revan is the only one here who has any business even being on Sidious' radar. It wouldn't be any different than shitty duelists getting blitzed in sabers only.

Revan has no quality support, hence team loses.

Nephthys
Naw, its easier for them to support each other with the Force imo.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Defensive abilities to support Revan's would be a good start.

'Thor has pretty good defensive abilities in terms of bubbles, barriers, telepathy, healing etc.

Col. Valerian
Seriously tho. Revan is the only one here who has any business even being on Sidious' radar. It wouldn't be any different than shitty duelists getting blitzed in sabers only.

Why would you underestimate Barsen'thor like that? He's no Average Joe Jedi, not by a long shot. Are you familiar with his feats or accolades?

And Dooku? You seriously think Dooku isn't quality support? He's quality support for anyone and against anyone, even Sidious.

cs_zoltan
Why would you underestimate Barsen'thor like that? He's no Average Joe Jedi, not by a long shot. Are you familiar with his feats or accolades?

And Dooku? You seriously think Dooku isn't quality support? He's quality support for anyone and against anyone, even Sidious.

Kek.

Sidious effortlessly chokes Dooku over holo and ragdolled 2 force users of his tier, yet again effortlessly. I don't see how this team could stand up to balls-out Sidious.

Col. Valerian
Kek.

Sidious effortlessly chokes Dooku over holo and ragdolled 2 force users of his tier, yet again effortlessly. I don't see how this team could stand up to balls-out Sidious.

Except that it's not only Dooku. It's also Revan and 'Thor, so yeah... He's not going to efforlessly ragdoll him in this fight.

Mace = Dooku.

cs_zoltan
Except that it's not only Dooku. It's also Revan and 'Thor, so yeah... He's not going to efforlessly ragdoll him in this fight.

Mace = Dooku.

How does Revan's presence prevents him from one shotting Dooku? Amped Mace wasn't even close to pick up the slack for his B-Team and they went down how they should have. Just like how 'thor and Dooku will.

carthage
Mace isn't equal to Dooku in the force

EmperorSidious2
Kek.

Seriously? You honestly think Dooku was ready for that?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The logic goes, "Dooku knows Sidious is a dick, so he'd always be ready for it."

Sinious
And this shit really happens amongst Sith as Plagueis also choked Sidious to demonstrate power.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Seriously? You honestly think Dooku was ready for that?

How about you stop reading between the lines and realize that Dooku was grasping at his throat so if he wanted to break free he would've. Except he couldn't.

EmperorSidious2
How about you stop reading between the lines and realize that Dooku was grasping at his throat so if he wanted to break free he would've. Except he couldn't.

How is this reading between the lines? It's obvious Dooku was caught by surprise. He wasn't ready for that attack. Now I'm not saying Dooku is more powerful than Sidious, but he was caught off guard. So once he was in Sidious' grip he had no way of getting out, so I'm not seeing what your trying to prove.

cs_zoltan
How is this reading between the lines? It's obvious Dooku was caught by surprise. He wasn't ready for that attack. Now I'm not saying Dooku is more powerful than Sidious, but he was caught off guard. So once he was in Sidious' grip he had no way of getting out, so I'm not seeing what your trying to prove.

And what stops him and Barsenthor to get caught by Sidious before they can react? Since he eclipses both?

EmperorSidious2
And what stops him and Barsenthor to get caught by Sidious before they can react? Since he eclipses both?

Their respective powers in TK. You don't have to be just as powerful to defend just powerful enough. For instance Vader was weaker than Sidious, yet I don't think anyone here sees Sidious ragdolling Vader like that. I'm arguing for Dooku, just to make it clear.

NewGuy01
Examples?

cs_zoltan
Their respective powers in TK. You don't have to be just as powerful to defend just powerful enough. For instance Vader was weaker than Sidious, yet I don't think anyone here sees Sidious ragdolling Vader like that. I'm arguing for Dooku, just to make it clear.

https://media.giphy.com/media/IMuqnp96sdhyE/giphy.gif

Sidious already ragdolled two Dooku tier force users without going balls-out.

NewGuy01

Well yeah, that's because Vader's heavy as shit. No one wants to go through the trouble of picking up that ******.

Sidious would crush his artificial lungs, though.

EmperorSidious2
https://media.giphy.com/media/IMuqnp96sdhyE/giphy.gif

Sidious already ragdolled two Dooku tier force users without going balls-out.

Could you remind who they are again, my memory is a little foggy on that.

Syndicate
He's referring to Maul and Savage.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
He's referring to Maul and Savage.

Summons ILS

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22400000/Jack-Sparrow-GIF-johnny-depp-22453635-500-200.gif

EmperorSidious2
Well yeah, that's because Vader's heavy as shit. No one wants to go through the trouble of picking up that ******.

Sidious would crush his artificial lungs, though.

https://youtu.be/HMUKGTkiWik

I doubt his weight will matter here.

NewGuy01
I was kidding.

EmperorSidious2
Summons ILS

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22400000/Jack-Sparrow-GIF-johnny-depp-22453635-500-200.gif

Seriously? Those two as Dooku tier force weilders, yea right. While I don't deny their power, cause they do have a lot of power in their own rights, Dooku is above them.

EmperorSidious2
I was kidding.

Aight.

Syndicate
Seriously? Those two as Dooku tier force weilders, yea right. While I don't deny there power, cause they do have a lot of power in their own rights, Dooku is above them by a sizable margin.

You've just brought the wrath of the eldritch horror known as ILS down upon you. smile

Nephthys
Examples?

She's stopped a lightsaber with a force bubble, she's survived an explosion that obliterated a blast door at point blank, she's healed people from near-death to full health in seconds, she defended against the First Sons telepathy and helped overcome his personality afterwards. I also wonder if her Shielding technique could do anything to Sidious'. She used it to cut off Vivicar's connection to his infected Jedi, maybe she could try to cut Sidious off from some of the shit he's connected to.

Sinious
Please, ILS can't even prove Maul can defend against lightning. smile

McP
That's true that Sidious already ragdolled Dooku in the Force, but I think that Dooku's guard was lowered. Sidious was his master, and it was his right to punish him whenever he wanted. If Dooku would rise his guard, then it could be treat as a challange. Doubtful.
And it should be noted, that Yoda - ROTS Sidious more or less equal - wasn't able to stomp Dooku in the Force. And it should be pretty clear, that if he could, he would do that. Yoda wasn't that type of person that would risk millions lifes without reason.

Anyway, Revan is a bit stronger in the Force then Dooku, but still closer to him then to Sidious or Yoda. They both should be able to eliminate Sidious, until he will be able to catch either one of them off-guard at the begin of the fight. (like he did against Yoda).
Two against one is a great advantage at this level, and even Maul was ale to catch Sidious off-guard (in a longer version of their duel which I consider as a canon). Sidious was able to outmanuver Maul and free himself, but it would be much harder against Revn or even Dooku.

AncientPower
A bit stronger? You mean a tier above I assume, Revan is easily Vader level being conservative.

S_W_LeGenD
And what stops Revan from breaking that choke-hold right after?

Even Savage Opress managed to send Palpatine flying across an arena with a Force-push. Revan can obviously do better (much better).

S_W_LeGenD
sick

Barsen'thor III held his own against the mighty First Son in a confrontation between the two. Here are a few (quantifiable) showings:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3909369-0966514158-cOP2B.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/3909367-9116049058-vHxSl.gif

Want to learn about First Son?

First Son was the most powerful manifestation of Valkorion after his Voice and even this manifestation demonstrated Palpatine TIER feats.

The Sith Emperor seeks to shape all things to his will. His Children, individuals infused with part of his being, have been scattered throughout the Republic, knowingly–or unknowingly–manipulating events to the Emperor’s advantage over the years. Above them all is the First Son of the Emperor, a master strategist placed within the Jedi Council itself. Cloaked in the identity of Master Syo Bakarn, the First Son has been hiding the Children from the Jedi for decades, playing a long game with the Republic. His actions suggest a man possessing remarkable patience, ruthlessness and power.

Taken from SWTOR

---

Count Dooku is no pushover either. Of-course, he doesn't holds a candle to Palpatine on individual level but he wouldn't be a non-factor in a Strike Team based scenario.

JKBart
Revan alone is superior to RotS Sidious. The quote aboust most powerful Sith doesn't stack up, since Revan isn't a Sith by that time, and Valkorion ceased to be.

Revan can ragdoll Satele, Marr, Beniko and a bunch of non-Sensitives at once repeatedly, Sidious's best feats are multiple tiers below. Sidious is only saved by that outdated quote about him being most powerful Sith by RotS, but he is still inferior.

Revan solos 10/10, with Barsen'thor (already superior to the likes of Exar Kun who was compared to Sidious by Luke) and Dooku it's an utter stomp. Sidious dies in 10 seconds.

AncientPower
Poland's average IQ just plummeted after you posted that.

Sinious
@ AP

Why do you act like he is being serious?

AncientPower
There have been people as genuinely moronic as that before, I know he's the one spurring on the death of this section.

Sinious
Well, his idiocy is not genuine at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.