Selene vs Yulaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Selene goes h2h against Yulaw from the One. Who takes it?

Nibedicus
Well, Yulaw is a bona fide bullet-timer whose top strength "feat" would be when he stopped 2 speeding police motorcycles with each hand while his arms outstretched (v-fly style; which means he was using pure strength with very little leverage) dead in their tracks.

Each bike (I'm assuming) when moving at around 30mph would generate about 4800 kg-m/s momentum.

His durability is in question, tho as he was still trying to dodge bullets.

ShadowFyre
Oooooo. Damn. I don't know...This is a good one I think. Selenes healing factor will help. I have been voting Selene most matches because of her speed advantage over them.

I am still going to vote Selene6 /10 because she has more experience fighting superhumans, Yu Law really just assasinates versions of himself and I dont feel like that stacks up to hundreds of years fighting lycans and vamps.

That motorcycle feat is a damn good one though.

Nibedicus
I think it comes down to Yulaw having so-so durability vs Selene's crazy soak going against Yulaw's ridic speed bullet timer "feats" vs Selene's questionable super speed (although she certainly has superspeed, it might well be below Yulaw's unless she has bullet-timer "feats" in her belt w/c I can't recall her having).

Strength might be on Yulaw's side, tho. Although I'm sure someone who is better versed with Selene's strength "feats". Strength is not so relevant as it should be, however. As Yulaw's seemingly mortal-ish soak would easily be bypassed by Selene's lethal strikes.

Scoobless
She definitely has more experience, but without weapons she'lll have a hell of a time with this guy.... I'm not sure she can manage a CQC win here. Any chance she could absorb some of his abilities by biting him?

ShadowFyre
I dont thinknit works that way. Hisbstrength comes from some time space shenanigans, i dont think anyone but one of him can gain that power.

HulkIsHulk
My respect thread for Yulaw. And in my humble (hehe) opinion, arguably the best thread in the movie respect forum
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f106/t623470.html

HulkIsHulk
bumping this to show off my respect thread

BruceSkywalker
Yulaw stomps and stomps hard....

if Selene had her guns then she'd prolly have a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.