Lord Scourge vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both are in their prime; both Legends and Canon feats available.

Battle takes place on Yavin IV.

S_W_LeGenD
Lord Scourge solidly

He became a master swordsman long before his prime. He also have advantage in the aspects of strength, Force powers and experience. During his tenure as the Emperor's Wrath, he significantly grew in power and acquired new talents (including Shatterpoint). He have over a thousand (Jedi and Sith) kills under his belt, a testament to his considerable combat prowess.

AncientPower
Scourge solidly.

carthage
Ventress wins

Deronn_solo
Ventress. I've never been impressed by Scrouge, honestly.

Nephthys
Scourge

Tondemonai
Scourge pretty handily. Taking into consideration his ability to draw on his opponents emotions (especially anger, fear, and hatred), which Ventress is full of and tends to have poor control over, he'd have a massive amp from that.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Scourge

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Battle takes place on Yavin IV? Scourge gorges on Kun's anger. smile

JKBart
guess also Sadic > Plo Koon and Nefarid > Corran Horn

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stop pretending Sadic and Nefarid are in the same multiverse as Scourge

Aurbere
Originally posted by JKBart
guess also Sadic > Plo Koon

Rofl.

carthage
Scourge getting tooled by Factory droids in the Revan novel >>> any of Ventress's feats tbh

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by AncientPower
Scourge solidly.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by carthage
Scourge getting tooled by Factory droids in the Revan novel >>> any of Ventress's feats tbh

That was literally decades before his prime. So, yeah, not seeing how that is relevant.

I'm leaning towards Ventress.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
That was literally centuries before his prime. So, yeah, not seeing how that is relevant.

Col. Valerian
Right, but we don't exactly know at which point during those years did he reach his peak. Could've been decades for all we know, but then again, could've been centuries.

Emperordmb
Doesn't matter. The point is the Revan novel is far before his peak.

Syndicate
Ventress.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Doesn't matter. The point is the Revan novel is far before his peak.

I know it doesn't, I was agreeing with that notion.

Sinious
Yeah, Scourge is heavily underrated on KMC.

Syndicate
Did you read the same first page I did?

Sinious
Yes, I was inspired by it enough to share what's usually the case in most threads. smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
acquired new talents (including Shatterpoint).

This probably doesn't impact the battle a whole lot, but I'm curious; where is this stated?

Geistalt
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This probably doesn't impact the battle a whole lot, but I'm curious; where is this stated? It isn't.

Still beats Asajj, though.

Ursumeles
Ventress.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Geistalt
It isn't.

Still beats Asajj, though.

Beniboybling
Ventress, killing 3 nameless Sith a year doesn't compare to challenging some of the most powerful Jedi in history.

Nephthys
You say that like it isn't a hundred times as much experience as Ventress has and like Scourge couldn't do that as well.

Having hundreds of times more experience and training as your opponent when you're already a prodigy and possessing massive amounts of actualised power on top of 3 seperate amps is actually a big deal, bro.

Azronger
Ventress slaps him into a coma.

Beniboybling
You say that like it isn't a hundred times as much experience as Ventress has and like Scourge couldn't do that as well.

Having hundreds of times more experience and training as your opponent when you're already a prodigy and possessing massive amounts of actualised power on top of 3 seperate amps is actually a big deal, bro. And yet he was beaten by a Jedi who had what, 2-3 years of combat experience? Right, nah don't think I'm going to buy in to your hyperbole.

And I wonder what's prodigal about struggling to beat droids or getting obliterated by Nyriss. mmm

Nephthys
Lol @ comparing Ventress to the Hero of Tython. Pretty sure the guy who beat Vitiate was a special case, just guessing here.

The droids thing was a very specific problem that he got over and get this, Nyriss was actually just incredibly strong? Scourge was comparable to the Exile who shat her way through Malachor's legions of Sith, Sion and Traya in one sitting.

NewGuy01
That guy who beat Vitiate... Along with 3 other people on or above his level, a Vitiate-killing holocron, and only by exploiting the fact that Vitiate was trapped in his mental space, and possibly his kamikaze-daddy issues as well. He did this several years after he fought Scourge, during which he obtained the bulk of his battle experience and a number of sizeable amps... But no, it should be fine to equate Scourge in any way to the Emperor whose cock he sucked for 300 f*cking years.

Nephthys
i was talking about the first time lol

its ok the hero beats vitiate a LOT

Beniboybling
Lol @ comparing Ventress to the Hero of Tython. Pretty sure the guy who beat Vitiate was a special case, just guessing here.

The droids thing was a very specific problem that he got over and get this, Nyriss was actually just incredibly strong? Scourge was comparable to the Exile who shat her way through Malachor's legions of Sith, Sion and Traya in one sitting. Ah yes, heaven forbid I compare Ventress to the guy who defeated the mighty Darth Angral and a severely weakened Shitiate. Though regardless you are just guessing. So feel free to prove the HoT is an exception, not the rule, despite Scourge having defeated nobody else in the game. mmm

And sure excuses, I also remember when Scourge compared to Meetra that time never.

Yeah, still running with Ventress, who proved a match for Kenobi & Anakin even in an injured state, and forced Windu to use all his skills to defeat her, before her prime mind you, whereas in DD she's holding off a bloodlusted Vos and driving back Count Dooku. thumb up

SunRazer

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
Ventress slaps him into a coma.

AncientPower
Scourge was comparable to the Exile

If by 'comparable' you mean getting outclassed by her twice on a Dark Side Nexus after her sojourn on a three century more potent Nathema than the one that was f*cking with the Outlander, Vaylin and Lana.

Sure.

darthbane77
Scourge

Geistalt

Geistalt
Originally posted by Beniboybling
EVURY1 FROM TOR ERA IS SHIT except 4 Valkorion.

MythLord
Asajj made Mace Windu use "all his skills" in combat. Mace 10 years prior is better than Ulic who is the only Sith practitioner that can challenge Exar Kun, implying substantial superiority to Novel Vitiate.

So Mace > Asajj ~ Ulic > Novel Vitiate >> Screwrge. smile

Beniboybling
@Geistalt, that guy sounds smart. However, Valkorion is shit too. thumb up

SunRazer
Don't even need any of this "new scaling" to award Ventress the decisive win in this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.