The Immortal Emperors Run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
2 different incarnations of Valkoriate run a Gauntlet:

Warm-Up: DD Ventress

1. SoD Maul and S5 Savage Opress

2. Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor (End of Act 3)

3. Emperor's Wrath and Darth Nox (End of Act 3)

4. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma

5. SOR Revan and Darth Vader

6. ROTJ Sidious

Boss: FOTJ Luke

--------------------------------------

Run 1: SWTOR: Revan Vitiate.

Run 2: Emperor Valkorion

Setting: The Eternal Throne Room.

Gets full rest in between fights.

Nephthys
Clear.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Raisins?

Total Warrior
Revan Vitiate stops at Sidious.Valkorion should stop at FotJ Luke

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Raisins?

I thought they were running it as a team.

Syndicate
Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Raisins?

Syndicate
Sidious by this point has mused upon taking apart the Imperial Palace and created force storms. He's also show superior combat feats. While Vitiate has show better telepathy feats and knowledge in the esoteric I don't see that really mattering in a fight against somebody like Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
SWTOR: Revan Vitiate should approach round 6. Possibility of defeat at round 6 and above.

Emperor Valkorion shall clear.

Syndicate
Wouldn't Valk be weaker then Revan Vitiate considering his power wasn't spread out by that point?

ares834
4 for both.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Syndicate
Wouldn't Valk be weaker then Revan Vitiate considering his power wasn't spread out by that point?

Valkorion's power was spread out?

Servants of the Hand share their Master's longevity, living untouched by age for centuries under his command. In return, the Emperor draws on his servant's strength in the Force and body to feed his ever-increasing power, leaving the servants withered and frail.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834
4 for both.
No.

ares834
A conpelling response...

Syndicate
Valkorion's power was spread out?

Servants of the Hand share their Master's longevity, living untouched by age for centuries under his command. In return, the Emperor draws on his servant's strength in the Force and body to feed his ever-increasing power, leaving the servants withered and frail.

Not sure. I remember Ant telling me the Vitiate Revan fought was his most powerful.

FreshestSlice
Kek.

NewGuy01
Not sure. I remember Ant telling me the Vitiate Revan fought was his most powerful.

You should disregard ~99% of the things Ant says about Revan.

Syndicate
He told me that "Revan" Vitiate didn't have his power spread out and was being empowered by his throne room.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, the Vitiate Revan fought in the novel was not Vitiate at his peak.

Syndicate
So Valkorian is his peak? But then how much extra power is really being added to his Valk incarnation when he already had the base power of 8,000 Sith Lords plus the the Throne Room amp in the Revan novel?

Aurbere
So Valkorian is his peak? But then how much extra power is really being added to his Valk incarnation when he already had the base power of 8,000 Sith Lords plus the the Throne Room amp in the Revan novel?

Maybe, um I don't know, another planet?

JKBart
Number 1 definitely passes 5 in a great fight and definitely fails at 6.

Number 2 falls at either 6 or boss, or even clears. Depends on an Ziost rating and differences between different states of Vitiut and Valkoriun.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
Maybe, um I don't know, another planet?

But does he gain power from draining normal people?

Sinious
But does he gain power from draining normal people? lol are you serious?

Aurbere

Yeah. Why wouldn't he?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Uhh, that's literally how he was able to regain his power, so yeah.

Tondemonai
Run 1 down at 6. Run 2 clears. Rofl @ Ares & Syn lowballing Tenebrae.

Syndicate
Fair enough. We don't know how much that increased his power though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What we do know is that he has phucking 10/10 AN quality feats. smile

ares834
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Run 1 down at 6. Run 2 clears. Rofl @ Ares & Syn lowballing Tenebrae.

lol at you consonantly sucking him off.

Syndicate
Well... Not as good as Sidious's own in combative abilities.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elaborate, Syndicate. smile

Deronn_solo
6 and boss.

Syndicate
Elaborate, Syndicate. smile

Vitiate's lightning downs transports. Sidious's razes the surfaces of planets.

Sidious is capable of taking apart the Imperial Palace. Vitiate is capable of collapsing a temple in a weakened state. Vitiate has better telepathy and drain though. Sidious simply has had the opportunity to demonstrate superior physical and dueling feats as well.

NewGuy01
Vitiate's lightning downs transports. Sidious's razes the surfaces of planets.

...via ritual in a sorta-kinda-canon comic.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Via a force storm.

ares834

What?

NewGuy01
So Valkorian is his peak? But then how much extra power is really being added to his Valk incarnation when he already had the base power of 8,000 Sith Lords

lolno

I don't think the Throne Room itself is a nexus, just Dromund Kaas in general.

Syndicate
lolno

I don't think the Throne Room itself is a nexus, just Dromund Kaas in general.

Lol no what?

Also I don't have the quote but Ant showed me one that stated the Throne Room on Kaas was a DS nexus. I'll ask him for it.

NewGuy01
What?

The only source I can think of where Sidious "razes a planet with FL" is Sithisis.

Syndicate
The only source I can think of where Sidious "razes a planet with FL" is Sithisis.

He does so to Coruscant whilst also transporting Luke to Byss.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/emperor-palpatinedarth-sidious-respect-thread/63101/

NewGuy01
That's not lightning, that's a hyperspace wormhole lol.

Syndicate
That's not lightning, that's a hyperspace wormhole lol.

It's a force storm which is made up of force energy.

Numerous Sith Lords from the ToR era are also capable of creating them simply to a lesser degree, their results being an onslaught of Sith lightning or force energies. I see Sidious's force storms being much the same except on a much grander scale.

NewGuy01
It's still not lightning.

This is what I thought you were referring to, though: http://i.imgur.com/eqiYsOz.jpg

NewGuy01
Whoops, double post.

Syndicate
It's not a single bolt as is normally seen with Sith Lightning but its a storm of energy destroying everything in its path. I believe it would classify under energy manipulation which Force Lightning falls under and thus I used it as a way to demonstrated Sidious's superiority in this regard.

If it's really a huge issue though I'll direct you to Sidious overpowering Galen Marek with his lightning. Galen Marek a being who had lightning strong enough to power an ore cannon that pierced through a Star Destroyer. I'd say that's marginally above Valkorian's own lightning feat.

Syndicate
It's still not lightning.

This is what I thought you were referring to, though: http://i.imgur.com/eqiYsOz.jpg

Looks like really awesome fanart. Where's it from?

NewGuy01
That's not really what it is.

It's not fanart, it's from Sithisis. It's the same comic that shows Palpatine undergoing a ritual to maintain his normal appearance in the prequels.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Comparing standard FL with Force Storm is freaking hilarious. smile

Comparing an immensely weakened sub protag level Vitiate's feat to a Sidious feat is freaking hilarious. smile

ares834

My bad. Didn't realize Syndicate was talking about Palpatine's lightning.

Syndicate
Comparing standard FL with Force Storm is freaking hilarious. smile

Comparing an immensely weakened sub protag level Vitiate feat to a Sidious feat is freaking hilarious. smile

And that's your right to think so. I provided an alternative feat below that for those of you who believe that.

*Shrug* It's what we've seen Vitiate do with TK. I noted he was weakened as well.

Edit: Honestly I believe Vitiate may be as strong as Sidious he doesn't have the feats as of yet though and we'd have to do some assuming if we wanted to say that.

Syndicate
That's not really what it is.

It's not fanart, it's from Sithisis. It's the same comic that shows Palpatine undergoing a ritual to maintain his normal appearance in the prequels.

Like I said if you take major issue with it simply use the feat I provided below.

Cool.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And that's your right to think so. I provided an alternative feat below that for those of you who believe that.

It's hardly superior to Valkorion's lightning feat against Arcann given that Valkorion was weakened and channeling his power through an inferior vessel. Compared to when Valkorion at full power casually oneshotted Arcann. smile

Hell, I'm not sure it's even superior to Vitiate overwhelming Revan instantaneously with his FLS.

*Shrug* It's what we've seen Vitiate do with TK. I noted he was weakened as well.

Well if you were trying to convey Sidious's superiority, it didn't necessarily work.

Syndicate
It's hardly superior to Valkorion's lightning feat against Arcann given that Valkorion was weakened and channeling his power through an inferior vessel. Compared to when Valkorion at full power casually oneshotted Arcann. smile

Hell, I'm not sure it's even superior to Vitiate overwhelming Revan instantaneously with his FLS.

Well if you were trying to convey Sidious's superiority, it didn't necessarily work.

Well... That depends what you think of Arcann vs Galen Marek in regards to force power. I think you know my stance on that. Can you get me the quote for when Revan was overwhelmed? I've forgotten the context.

I'm really not. I don't think there's a huge margin of difference between the two either way.

NewGuy01
It's hardly superior to Valkorion's lightning feat against Arcann given that Valkorion was weakened and channeling his power through an inferior vessel.

Valkorion didn't seem to think the Outlander was le inferior vessel tho

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even if you think Galen > Arcann in force power, I'd wager Valkorion dealt with Arcann much more easily than Sidious dealt with Galen.

"A dozen bolts of purple lightning arced from the Emperor towards him. Revan tried to draw them in, but the Emperor was infinitely more powerful than Darth Nyriss had ever been. Revan's body was engulfed in agony as the electricity coursed through his body."

Accept Valkorion into your heart. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion didn't seem to think the Outlander was le inferior vessel tho

Well Valkorion also thinks Outlander willpower = his sooooo smile

NewGuy01
Even if you think Galen > Arcann in force power,

Wait, "even if"? As far as I'm aware that's commonly accepted as blatantly obvious fact.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One is an Emperor, the other is a 17 year old kid who died for a worthless cause. smile

Syndicate
Fair enough. He likely did.

:P I already have. I like the guy quite a bit.

So we basically have Valkorian/Vitiate's best feat with lightning being beating both Revan and Arcann with lightning while Sidious did the same to Galen. While it's my belief Galen is more powerful then both Sidious likely had to expend more effort to defeat him then Vitiate did to defeat Revan or Arcann so it balances out.

In regards to TK if we're scaling Vitiate's own feats up from when he collapsed the temple in a weakened state he should be somewhere around Sidious.

Sidious still has the actual combat feats in regards to skills and physicals while Vitiate seems to be better in regards to esoteric force powers.

I can see why this is such a hotly debated topic.

Syndicate
One is an Emperor, the other is a 17 year old kid who died for a worthless cause. smile

I take it all back, your scum.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You'd also have to consider that Revan and Arcann are noted to have excellent defensive capabilities with the force. Revan in particular "easily" turned back Nyriss's lightning storm, which was powerful enough to instantly turn herself into a pile of ash.

Except Valkorion has the actual combat feats of defeating Revan, oneshotting Arcann, overwhelming Arcann, oneshotting the jedi strike team, etc. It's not like we've actually seen alot of his esoteric force powers.

JKBart
I like people dying worthlessly and forver forgotten with nobody ever mentioning them again smile

Kit Fisto smile
Shaak Ti whose murder is forgotten by everybody welcoming Galen into their hearts smile
The gunner in Luke's snowspeeder in ESB smile
The Jedi murdered by Jacen's snipers in LotF smile

Syndicate
I actually wouldn't. :P I take their defensive capabilities for what they are. Powerful because they themselves are powerful.

Oneshotting the Jedi strike team?

I know. It's just that he doesn't have much else aside from the feats you're mentioning and I was attempting to be nice.

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart
I like people dying worthlessly and forver forgotten with nobody ever mentioning them again smile

Kit Fisto smile
Shaak Ti whose murder is forgotten by everybody welcoming Galen into their hearts smile
The gunner in Luke's snowspeeder in ESB smile
The Jedi murdered by Jacen's snipers in LotF smile

Who?

JKBart
http://i.imgur.com/NKWLSPI.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. The strike team with the HoT, Tol Braga, Kira Carsen, Leeha, Warren, etc?

Well I mean, compare Valkorion's aforementioned feats to:

-destroying Maul + Savage.
-destroying the B-Team/losing to Windu (w/a cool lightning feat)
-stalemating Yoda
-blowing up Galen
-Beating DE Luke/losing to DE Luke

Who has the better combat feats? Methinks it's definitely debatable.

Deronn_solo
Things haven't changed around here at all since I left.
Niggas still debating the same shit, LAL.

Syndicate
Very true. If I'm being perfectly honest I think Vitiate's most impressive feat is killing 13 Dark Council Members instantly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nigga, I ain't debating that weak shit at CV. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Very true. If I'm being perfectly honest I think Vitiate's most impressive feat is killing 13 Dark Council Members instantly.

Then again, the circumstances of his slaughter of the council are subject to scrutiny. All we really know is that there was a flash and then the next second they were all dead. smile

Syndicate
Then again, the circumstances of his slaughter of the council are subject to scrutiny. All we really know is that there was a flash and then the next second they were all dead. smile

That's what I mean. However he did it it's damn impressive. It would probably be the least impressive if he did it telepathically however.

Deronn_solo
Nigga, I ain't debating that weak shit at CV. smile

sad

AncientPower
4 for both.

FreshestSlice
It's a speed feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.