Iron Man (Avengers) vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a fist fight only no blasts, weapons, clones, or tricks. First to stay down for a 20 second count loses. Fight takes place on the deck of the helicarrier.

1.No amp for Tony in the fight.

2.Tony gets the amp.

Arachnid1
Loki takes him apart

golem370
I think it is a close fight

FrothByte
Loki easily.

Tattoos N Scars
Tony might take it. He gave Thor a better fight in the woods than Loki ever did, imo.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Tony might take it. He gave Thor a better fight in the woods than Loki ever did, imo.

Only due to his flight, repulsors and a 400% amp. All of which are removed for round 1.

When Tony tried to go for pure h2h he couldn't land a single blow.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by golem370
I think it is a close fight Ya, I could see Iron Man putting up a great fight, though I think Loki would take him apart in the end. Loki was making Cap look like a chump in their fight, and Caps definitely a better hand to hand combatant than Tony.

Though now that I think about it, Loki doing enough damage with no knives or scepters is pretty questionable. I've never seen him H2H anyone. Iron Man doing enough damage to Loki with nothing but fists is pretty questionable too. I'm not super sure about this fight.

Silent Master
Unless you think Thor is dozens of times stronger than Loki, Loki should have the strength needed to damage the armor.

golem370
I don't think Loki is close to Thor's power he could put down Cap I think Thor could.

FrothByte
I don't understand why people can't grasp that Loki is still within Thor's strength range. Sure, Thor is stronger, but not so much so that Loki is incapable of hanging with Thor for a bit. Even an Asgardian farmer was strong enough to easily bend a tactical knife.

Silent Master
I don't think Loki is close to Thor's power he could put down Cap I think Thor could.

Was this supposed to make sense?

FrothByte

You really think Loki wouldn't have been able to put Cap down if they weren't interrupted?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't understand why people can't grasp that Loki is still within Thor's strength range. Sure, Thor is stronger, but not so much so that Loki is incapable of hanging with Thor for a bit. Even an Asgardian farmer was strong enough to easily bend a tactical knife.

I think Hulk manhandling Loki is the reason Loki is viewed that way.

Inhuman

True about a regular non combat trained Asguardian doing that in AOS.
Im not saying Loki is in Thor strength range but he is way above people like Cap.

I guess because Loki is skinny and doesnt fight like a brick then people assume he is weak lol.

Tattoos N Scars
What strength class would you put Loki? He's below Hulk and Thor, but above Iron Man. Thing should be above Loki too. Spiderman level, perhaps?

golem370
Going on the fight 1 Loki seem suprised when Cap hit him 2.Loki could not keep Cap in the kneeling postion. I don't think based on Loki's feats he can do enough damage to really hurt the suit but same point Iron Man's feat doesn't show enough damage to stop Loki except with the the amp.

Arachnid1
I don't understand why people can't grasp that Loki is still within Thor's strength range. Sure, Thor is stronger, but not so much so that Loki is incapable of hanging with Thor for a bit. Even an Asgardian farmer was strong enough to easily bend a tactical knife. It's possible, and even likely, but I don't want to claim anything I cant back up with feats and Loki is definitely lacking in strength feats

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
It's possible, and even likely, but I don't want to claim anything I cant back up with feats and Loki is definitely lacking in strength feats

The fact that Loki can block and trade blows with Thor proves they're within the same strength range. If Loki was so much more below Thor then he should crumple every time he tries to block a blow from Thor, kind of like how a kid would crumple from a full blow from an adult.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
What strength class would you put Loki? He's below Hulk and Thor, but above Iron Man. Thing should be above Loki too. Spiderman level, perhaps?

To me, Loki compared to Thor in strength is probably like comparing the strength of a middle weight to a heavy weight.

Inhuman
All we have in feats regarding Asguardians besides anything related to Thor are Agents of Shield feats.

Sif, That Farmer, Loralai(?)

have kicked a bus across parking lots, able to bend knives with their bare hands, bullet proof (being shot point blank with a shot gun), tossing grown men like 40-50 feet, and maybe some other im forgetting.

FrothByte
Here is Loki's fight against Thor in the Avengers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8

At 0:40 you see Loki grab Thor by the head and smash his head on glass then proceed to throw him. This would not have been possible if Loki was much weaker than Thor. Even when Thor finally starts to completely pummel Loki, Loki takes multiple unanswered hits and yet still remains standing. Again, wouldn't be possible if they weren't within the same strength range.

golem370
Didn't Iron Man do decent against Thor before the amp. How much damage did that suit take in the first Avengers movie?

FrothByte
Didn't Iron Man do decent against Thor before the amp. How much damage did that suit take in the first Avengers movie?

He landed one repulsor shot against Thor before the amp. Followed by a kick.

Silent Master
He landed one repulsor shot against Thor before the amp. Followed by a kick.

Even then Thor was holding back like he does against Loki, when he started to get serious he crushed Iron-man's armor with his bare hands and dented it with a head-butt.

golem370
Loki might be stronger then I am giving him credit for I was going on his feats.

Nibedicus
Stupid thing about the Iron Man vs Thor fight is that Thor dented Iron Man's helmet with a headbutt while a tank shell just messed up the paint.

Thor headbutt > Tank shell?

Well, that or Iron Man's durability got worse as he made new sets of armor (def possibility with IM3). stick out tongue

Silent Master
Thor is just that strong.

K-Dog
Here is Loki's fight against Thor in the Avengers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8

At 0:40 you see Loki grab Thor by the head and smash his head on glass then proceed to throw him. This would not have been possible if Loki was much weaker than Thor. Even when Thor finally starts to completely pummel Loki, Loki takes multiple unanswered hits and yet still remains standing. Again, wouldn't be possible if they weren't within the same strength range.

I always thought Loki to be about 2/3 Thor after they fought in the first Thor movie. Not sure if ironman could beat him without very strong repulsors or lasers.

ShadowFyre
Yall are forgetting something very important. Loki is not an Asgardian, he is as strong as what he is, which is a frost giant duh. The only Asgardian shown to match a frost giant was voolstaag who is above average. And that is the reason Loki is bulletproof, and strong enough to throw Thor when average Asgardian could not. Because Loki is stronger than an Asgardian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.