Darth Marr, Lord Scourge & Barriss Offee vs. Darth Maul & Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Darth Marr & Lord Scourge as of Knights of the Fallen Empire. Barriss Offee as of The Clone Wars.

Darth Maul as of The Phantom Menace.
Kas'im as of Path of Destruction.

Battle takes place on Dantooine.

Emperordmb
Team two via greater dueling prowess.

carthage
Too bad Kas'im isn't better than Barris.

Maul carries his team though

Tondemonai
Team 1 takes majority. Marr's too much of a tank to go down easy.

Emperordmb
Kas'im wasn't instantly killed by several tons of rock falling on him from above, and Maul is one of the poster boys for physical feats in the mythos. I doubt durability would be too much of a problem tbh.

Tondemonai
I can see team 2 winning a few rounds, but I'd personally give team 1 the majority from Marr's durability feats and impressive TK. Tbh Marr's the strongest contestant here IMO. Barriss (being the weak link IMO) could be used as good fodder while the other two on team 1 could press the attack and take down one of the two pretty handily. I can see Scourge doing very well here as well seeing as I've personally observed he performes best against Sith (or those with general emotional instability/overly present emotions)

Emperordmb
What are Marr's amazing durability feats again?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Joker, what's with the TOR interest? smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Joker, what's with the TOR interest? smile https://media.giphy.com/media/2iPxilu8q8cqA/giphy.gif

Tondemonai
Routing entire armies and merely twitching in response to being struck by Darth Lachris' lightning and immediately following up by blasting her into a wall faster than she could register. Most would flinch and verbally respond to the sensation rather than shrug it off and immediately counterattack with no drawbacks.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Routing entire armies
Fail to see where this has to do with durability.

Originally posted by Tondemonai
merely twitching in response to being struck by Darth Lachris' lightning and immediately following up by blasting her into a wall faster than she could register. Most would flinch and verbally respond to the sensation rather than shrug it off and immediately counterattack with no drawbacks.
I suppose that's pretty good. But I doubt he'll do well in this fight if he gets hit with a lightsaber.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 comfortably

Darth Marr > Darth Maul

The remainder is sufficient to tackle Lord Kas'im

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Routing a professional army is a great demonstration of capabilities of a Force-user. You have to give your all.

Even Darth Plagueis had reservations about taking on a professional army head-on.

I suppose that's pretty good. But I doubt he'll do well in this fight if he gets hit with a lightsaber.
is the key word here.

Darth Marr is incredibly fast FYI.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Routing a professional army is a great demonstration of capabilities of a Force-user. You have to give your all.

Even Darth Plagueis had reservations about taking on a professional army head-on.
That's not the answer to the question I was asking that he responded to though.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
is the key word here.

Darth Marr is incredibly fast FYI.
As are Maul and Kas'im

Total Warrior
Maul beats Marr, Barriss and Scourge beat Kas'im, then Barriss & co defeat a tired Maul

S_W_LeGenD
As are Maul and Kas'im
Yes, but this is something else:

"Marr approached her with slow, deliberate steps, hands resting on the small of his back. Her master never rushed, always maintained an appearance of control. 'I sense a similar hunger for power in you. Do not bother denying it.'

'I see no reason to.'

In an instant, he was gone. Her nostrils flared slightly as she tried to sense his presence.

'You believe you have earned that power, but you are mistaken,' his voice thundered behind her."

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Price of Power

Darth Marr moved so fast that another (above-average) Force-user was not able to track or even sense his movement.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Marr blitzes. smile

Tondemonai

He'd have to take some hits with taking on an entire army of trained soldiers head-on. Admittedly it's an assumption, however, a completely reasonable one given that a army typically consists of hundreds to thousands of bodies at least. Granted his speed feats could show that he blitzed most of them, but I still don't doubt that he took a beating when performing this task. On your point of him taking a blow from a lightsaber, I don't doubt that his armor is specially designed to resist blasters, small explosives, and, with Force augmentation, lightsabers even.

JKBart
Marr is directly stated to be superior to Malgus and that honestly seals the deal.

The guy like Praven defeated one of the best duelists of the Order, and was still trumped by mid-game Hero of Tython who was yet to accomplish his greatest feats. That alone makes Praven and mid-game HoT somewhere around Obi-Wan/Maul level. The endgame iteration of HoT was obviously way supreme, and HoT was choked out by Malgus when Malgus was casually continuing the lightsaber duel with the 4th member of the team. And now just imagine that Marr is still better than them.

Then you have Scourge, someone who was Obi-Wan level before acquiring 300 years of additional training.

Marr can solo, with Scourge it's a stomp. Team 2 gets murdered, they can't even defend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.