Swtor runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Barsen'thor, HOT, Darth Nox (with spirits) and Emperor's Wrath II run a gauntlet all in their primes
Full heal after each round

1) AOTC Obi wan and anakin (warm up)
2) TCW Maul and Savage
3) TWC maul savage and ventress
4)ROTS Kenobi Anakin and Dooku
5)Darth Krayt Reborn Darth Wryylock III Darth Talon and Darth Nihl
6) ROTS Yoda, ROTS Windu ROTS Sidious and ROTS Dooku
7) LOTF Luke

Boss LOTF Luke and DE Sidious

cs_zoltan
I love the 1st round.

hutchy1345
whoops

cs_zoltan
Anyhow they stop at 4, and get stomped 5 and onward.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Barsen'thor, HOT, Darth Nox (with spirits) and Emperor's Wrath II run a gauntlet all in their primes
Full heal after each round

1) AOTC Obi wan and anakin (warm up)
2) TCW Maul and Savage
3) TWC maul savage and ventress
4)ROTS Kenobi Anakin and Dooku
5)Darth Krayt Reborn Darth Wryylock III Darth Talon and Darth Nihl
7) LOTF Luke

Boss LOTF Luke and DE Sidious
They should approach round 6.

In-fact, they can clear round 7. But round 6 is a major challenge to overcome.

AncientPower
Get to 6, where they get stomped.

Total Warrior
Stop at 4 imo

McP
dies at 4

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Round 6 and probably round 5 are tougher than round 7.

Deronn_solo

Tondemonai
They'd make it past 7. Not saying they make it that far, just that it'd be one round they'd win. Down at 5 or 6. Nox's immortality is a big boon that could carry them to 6. Stops there though

NewGuy01
4? 4.

hutchy1345
Is darth nox the strongest of the 4?

NewGuy01

7) LOTF Luke

what the ****

FreshestSlice
Is darth nox the strongest of the 4?
No.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Tondemonai
They'd make it past 7. Not saying they make it that far, just that it'd be one round they'd win.

Nah. A serious GM Luke would clown this team.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower

Syndicate
Darth Nox is indeed the strongest force user.

Going with 4.

JKBart
1) They stomp via individual advantages and insane number advantage.
2) Brothers can't hope in the slightest handle them being two times outnumbered.
3) Good fight, but with all being comparable 4v3 is too much of an advantage for TOR team.
4) No way for them. Opposition is too superior combatively, and Dooku is inferior in the Force to perhaps Nox only.
5) Krayt would mop the floor with any of them very quickly 1v1 no matter the matchup, and everybody else can hold their own against their respectable opponents.
6) They would get stomped in less than 10 seconds keks.
7) Luke would solo in a wonderful combat.

Nephthys
They have the numbers in 4. Any 2 of them can stomp Kenobi while Anakin and Dooku get held off and then they double-team both of them. And Darth Talon and Darth Nihl can't hold their own against any Force using TOR protag.

Vixas
I enjoyed JKBart's way of responding to this thread so I'll do the same.

1: Stomp; They are all superior to their opponents and have numbers on their side
2: Brothers lose to numbers, though any confrontation of between them individuallly and the SWTOR protags is arguable 1v1.
3: Better than 2 by far, though Ventress would likely find herself stomped by Nox or Barsenthor very quickly. As well as decently outpaced by the more martial protags. The others are able to stalemate the brothers enough for this weak link to fall.
4: Closest fight where I would say the TOR team takes the slight majority. The extra man (likely Barsenthor) can support the others with a wide range of force abilities while the fight drags on. Keeping the ROTS team from scoring a kill while keeping the TOR team in better shape via healing/rejuvenation. It would be a drawn-out contest though.
5:This is essentially the opposite of 4 for me. I see the possibility of the TOR team winning, but in a Deadliest Warrior-esque fashion, it would not be a majority. In fact were Krayt not the absolute win-condition for the One Sith team, I would give it to the ToR team.
6: They die, Nox in particular loses a few extra Mario's before dying permanently.
7: Truth be told I don't feel I know enough about LOTF Luke to make a call here. Likely Luke though.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Nephthys
They have the numbers in 4. Any 2 of them can stomp Kenobi while Anakin and Dooku get held off and then they double-team both of them. And Darth Talon and Darth Nihl can't hold their own against any Force using TOR protag.

This.

They get stomped at 6 doe.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by JKBart
5) Krayt would mop the floor with any of them very quickly 1v1 no matter the matchup, and everybody else can hold their own against their respectable opponentsthumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.