Former SS Tells all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Former Secret Service for Obama tells all, now he is running for congress because he says he has seen it all and says we are headed in the wrong direction.

Talks all about CIA spying.

e3Y5IWrV7bE

Raisen
the libs just don't know how much they are destroying this world

Omega Vision
You realize that no one assumes "secret service" when they see "SS" right?

Mindset
Yea, I was definitely thinking about nazis lol.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah maybe you shouldn't have abbreviated secret service in the title there.

Either way, the video is over two years old and the guy didn't get elected. And you know, was criticized by former colleagues for exaggerating his own importance/knowledge.

Also it seems strange that people are shocked by security services doing dodgy things. I mean the CIA spent 30 + years propping up violent dictatorships and also actively experimented on US citizens, is anyone really that surprised that they and the NSA might access peoples personal information?

Basically, this isn't really anything new.

BackFire
I thought this was going to be a great revelation about Hitler being evil, disappointing.

Q99
A secret service agent has political opinions. Ok.

Originally posted by Raisen

Mainly because despite years of conservatives saying that liberal policies will destroy the world, they have this odd history of working better, and it doesn't seem to be based on anything except you wanting that to be the case.

We had 8 years of promises he'd destroy the economy and instead have gotten solid success in recovering from a grievous blow struck before Obama even took office. Obama's failed to fail, and the Republicans promised he would, not just eventually, but well before now, and it hasn't happened. Heck, some of the policies have been in place for decades. ACA? Hawaii has had something similar for thirty years to high success (and Massachusetts' Romneycare was also successful), and in other countries over a century. Stimulus? New Deal, quite successful, and we've seen what happens to countries who *don't* do similar moves and it's not pretty. Talking with other countries, even enemies? Nixon pulled that off with China, and even Reagan talked with the USSR, to name ones Republicans did. It doesn't always pay off, but it often does.

That's the thing, you seem really, really convinced that liberal policies are horrible, but the bad results you promise never seem to bear it out. How's it going to destroy the world if it keeps on working without blowing stuff up?

The credibility of such proclamations is shot, because they keep being wrong.

Raisen
This tool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You realize that no one assumes "secret service" when they see "SS" right?

thumb up

Raisen
I thought he meant Steven seagal

StiltmanFTW
I thought he meant Steven seagal

laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Yeah maybe you shouldn't have abbreviated secret service in the title there.

Either way, the video is over two years old and the guy didn't get elected. And you know, was criticized by former colleagues for exaggerating his own importance/knowledge.

Also it seems strange that people are shocked by security services doing dodgy things. I mean the CIA spent 30 + years propping up violent dictatorships and also actively experimented on US citizens, is anyone really that surprised that they and the NSA might access peoples personal information?

Basically, this isn't really anything new.

It doesn't shock me, it just pisses me off. The CIA can do whatever they want, assassinate people, bring drugs into this country, etc. It's okay because..motherf*cking reasons.

The same government that funds those sacks of shit has the balls to declare a "war on drugs" and put people in jail for weed. Hell people go to jail for murder when their own government does the same thing and nope it's not like everytime we kill someone it's because they are super evil and it's better for the world. Sometimes it is just because it would be better for us.

The spying is the least our of problems. Our country is one big clusterf*ck of "do as I say not as I do". I mean we created an assassination gun. We specifically created a gun that could kill someone and make it look like it wasn't a gun that killed them but natural causes. We do that while having various politicians and presidents over the years whine about guns.

Basically this is the one thing people should remember: if our government is telling us not to do something then you can be 100% sure that somewhere the government is doing that exact thing.

Robtard
Didn't click the link, is he trying to sell a book?

Time-Immemorial
No he's running for Congress

AlmightyKfish
He's no longer running for congress, that was two years ago.

Although funnily enough his book did just come out.

Time-Immemorial
Did you read it?

Stigma
thumb up

Flyattractor

This I have to agree with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.