Rebels Vader vs Deceived Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Sabers
Force
All-out

Vader has Cannon feats up to Rebels

Battleground: Lehon

Bonus: Vader as of ESB vs FE Malgus

|King Joker|
Vader takes all. No question.

Emperordmb
Yeah Vader wins sabers force and all-out.

carthage
Vader wins

FreshestSlice
Vader absolutely rapes in all categories.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Vader takes all. No question.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader absolutely rapes in all categories.

Beniboybling
Malgus' lightning short circuits his suit. smile

FreshestSlice
Vader could probably just block it with bubble wrap.

Beniboybling
Mmm, bubble wrap would be sufficient to block Malgus' weak sauce lightning.

S_W_LeGenD
Sabers: Darth Malgus (most likely) but possibility of defeat cannot be ruled out
Force: Darth Malgus (most likely) but possibility of defeat cannot be ruled out
All-out: Darth Malgus (most likely) but possibility of defeat cannot be ruled out

Bonus: Darth Malgus solidly

Tondemonai
Reasons?

Beniboybling
Lel

JKBart
lmao yyyaa

Syndicate
I'll go Darth Malgus in all but Force.

Beniboybling
no expression

|King Joker|
I hate KMC.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Reasons?
Darth Malgus is well-rounded in his abilities.

He is a master swordsman with history of out-dueling other master swordsmen and/or extremely fast duelists. He is also powerful in the ways of the Force with history of developing new powers such as Force-maelstrom. His powers are sufficient to overwhelm conventional defenses of another (powerful) Force-user.

In addition to the above, Palpatine somehow obtained documented records of exploits of Darth Malgus and deduced him as a role-model Sith Warrior for others (including Darth Vader) to follow, learned new stuff from him and acknowledged him as one of his strongest predecessors with virtually unparalleled performance in combat situations.

Considering melee expertise: both are excellent in this area. However, Darth Malgus is not physically constrained by body armor like Darth Vader, and is (surprisingly) agile and very acrobatic for an individual of his size.

IMO, minor edge to Darth Malgus in this area.

Considering Force powers: I find both comparable in the discipline of telekinesis but Darth Malgus have advantage in other aspects/areas; he is incredibly proficient in the use of Force Lightning and also have Force-maelstrom.

IMO, Darth Malgus can achieve a breakthrough in an exchange of Force powers with Darth Vader by virtue of potent expressions of Force Lightning and/or Force-maelstrom and/or some other talent we are not aware of.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
and/or some other talent we are not aware of.

laughing out loud

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I hate KMC.

*Empathy Level-Up*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.