Shaak Ti vs. Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ti as of Revenge of the Sith.

The Inquisitors consist of the Grand Inquisitor, the Seventh Sister, and the Fifth Brother.

Battle takes place on Oosalon.

Syndicate
Ti.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ti. What makes you reach this opinion?

Syndicate
Shaak managed to hold off multiple magnaguards in the miniseries and defeat a good many of them. I don' see why she couldn't do the same to the Inquisitors.

Emperordmb
Yeah I'll side Shaak here as well due to the magnaguard feat and her briefly warding off Grievous while exhausted, and her cunning combined with the Fifth brother's slow walking means she could likely get them separated and make it even easier.

Syndicate
Dat slow walk doe.

|King Joker|
thanks i appreciate it dmb

ILS
Her means of dealing with the Magnaguards wouldn't work on the Inquisitors, since it's their programming she exploited (not that this is news or anything). I can't, without feeling terribly guilty, ignore the occasions where Shaak, unburdened of any other duty, has had issues dispatching just one or two Magnaguards. Nor can I ignore that at the beginning of the fight against the MG horde Ti simply ran before being dogpiled and smacked several times with their staves - were they lightsabers, she'd be dead.

As for the match... this really just depends on how comparable you find Inquisitors to be to Magnaguards, lel.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I'll side Shaak here as well due to the magnaguard feat and her briefly warding off Grievous while exhausted, and her cunning combined with the Fifth brother's slow walking means she could likely get them separated and make it even easier.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb

ILS
top kek arguments

|King Joker|
Are you leaning towards anyone ILS

ILS
no sir

|King Joker|
http://www.rebelshaven.com/SWFFAQ/images/shaak/screen16.jpg

MythLord
Shaak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.