Gauntlet: Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Darth Nox is in her prime. How far can she make it?

Warm-up: Barriss Offee

Round 1: Asajj Ventress
Round 2: Savage Opress
Round 3: Barsen'thor
Round 4: Emperor's Wrath (II)
Round 5: Hero of Tython
Round 6: Darth Malak
Round 7: Darth Maul
Round 8: Count Dooku
Round 9: Darth Malgus
Round 10: Starkiller

Boss: Darth Vader

Setting is Tatooine.

Run 1: Nox gets no rest or healing between rounds.
Run 2: Nox gets full rest and healing between rounds.

JKBart
savage rekts barsenthor tho

Fated Xtasy
Idk about the match because idk Nox's capabilities that well but;

The structure of this gauntlet pleases me.

Mostly the last part big grinarth:

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
savage rekts barsenthor tho Gauntlet orderings are based on how the gauntlet runner stacks up to their foes, not how their opponents in the gauntlet stack up to each other. smile

Emperordmb
Run 1: Stops at Wrath or HOT. Nox impresses me more than any of the other protags aside from HOT who I'm unsure of, and because of the ghosts rest and healing shouldn't be too much of a problem for the most part, but I feel like the exhaustion would come into play if she has to fight through all of the other protags in sequence, so with that in mind she might fall at Wrath after having to expend her energies against Barsen'thor in a Force fight, or she'll fall at HOT after having fought through the two other protags.

Run 2: I'm not sure how Nox vs HOT goes so she may or may not stop there. Past that, I believe she can take Malak with her superior Force abilities, and I'm also not sure what to make of Nox vs Maul, but I don't see her passing Dooku with Dooku's massive edge in lightsaber combat and enough Force ability to at least contend.

So run 1 she stops at 4 or 5, run 2 she stops at 5 7 or 8

S_W_LeGenD
If Darth Nox have several Force ghosts bind to him, then he should clear in both scenarios, IMO.

Reasons?

- Two much raw power to wield (several Force ghosts mortally wounded Palpatine on Korriban at some point)
- Force ghosts can resurrect Darth Nox, if he is struck down
- Physical limitations become irrelevant

NewGuy01
One of the other protags probably snags him.

Syndicate
Maybe Maul. Definitely Dooku.

Tondemonai
Run 1: Makes it to HoT but down at him. Nox (IMO) is the strongest protag, but can't fight through the others plus Savage and Asajj.

Run 2: Tbh makes it to Malgus but finishes there. Her Force advantage over Maul and Malak is too easily abused, and with it being her best suit would definitely open with it. I've always held Nox above Dooku personally for the following reasons. While I'm not saying Nox has a way to beat Dooku at all, she is skilled with a saberstaff and could definitely hold off a saber assault long enough to either throw up a shield, blast him away, or do the latter followed by Force Shroud to regain distance before using her Force advantage. While it's not very large, it's noticeably present, and her darker/more advanced/powerful sorceries would surely down him. I don't see Dooku pulling any majorities here. With Malgus, I see him being a fight she can't win. FE Malgus is too much for her IMO. His ability to mix his Force use with his saber form is really impressive (not saying Dooku is lacking, just I'm more impressed with Malgus). His ability to choke out the Protags while still maintaining full focus on dueling another was really impressive for me, and I see him utilizing stuff like hurling items while engaged in melee combat and disorienting her and taking the win. Not ruling out the chance she'd pass, just it's more likely that she goes down. Against Starkiller I don't see her being able to handle his TK and would go down in a good fight after some redirections and such. Not sure if he'd figure out a way to keep her down, but after enough beating she'd run out of steam, likely before Starkiller but possibly after.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Run 1: Makes it to HoT but down at him. Nox (IMO) is the strongest protag, but can't fight through the others plus Savage and Asajj.

Run 2: Tbh makes it to Malgus but finishes there. Her Force advantage over Maul and Malak is too easily abused, and with it being her best suit would definitely open with it. I've always held Nox above Dooku personally for the following reasons. While I'm not saying Nox has a way to beat Dooku at all, she is skilled with a saberstaff and could definitely hold off a saber assault long enough to either throw up a shield, blast him away, or do the latter followed by Force Shroud to regain distance before using her Force advantage. While it's not very large, it's noticeably present, and her darker/more advanced/powerful sorceries would surely down him. I don't see Dooku pulling any majorities here. With Malgus, I see him being a fight she can't win. FE Malgus is too much for her IMO. His ability to mix his Force use with his saber form is really impressive (not saying Dooku is lacking, just I'm more impressed with Malgus). His ability to choke out the Protags while still maintaining full focus on dueling another was really impressive for me, and I see him utilizing stuff like hurling items while engaged in melee combat and disorienting her and taking the win. Not ruling out the chance she'd pass, just it's more likely that she goes down. Against Starkiller I don't see her being able to handle his TK and would go down in a good fight after some redirections and such. Not sure if he'd figure out a way to keep her down, but after enough beating she'd run out of steam, likely before Starkiller but possibly after.

I can see Maul going down to Nox so for now I won't cover that. I would like to ask what you think would allow her to beat Dooku. While I agree that Nox is surely on his level and possibly even above him to some degree I don't see her force advantage being enough to gain a majority over him especially due to his superior skill and demonstration of physical prowess even at his age.

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If Darth Nox have several Force ghosts bind to him, then he should clear in both scenarios, IMO.

Reasons?

- Two much raw power to wield (several Force ghosts mortally wounded Palpatine on Korriban at some point)
- Force ghosts can resurrect Darth Nox, if he is struck down
- Physical limitations become irrelevant

I assume resurrection is now allowed in these kind of battles.

Also you can't assume Nox's ghost are as powerful as the ghosts that did what you're claiming did to Sidious.

I'd like the scan/quote for Sidious being wounded by Force Ghost's btw.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate

Also you can't assume Nox's ghost are as powerful as the ghosts that did what you're claiming did to Sidious.

Resurrection happens after she's completely incapacitated anyways. Like her going down like that should still count as a defeat IMO

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Resurrection happens after she's completely incapacitated anyways. Like her going down like that should still count as a defeat IMO

I hold a similar stance.

NewGuy01

Sidious mentions that he was once almost killed by ancient Sith spirits on Korriban. We don't know which spirits were responsible, what condition Palpatine was in, what time in his life he experienced this, or what constitutes as "almost killed".

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sidious mentions that he was once almost killed by ancient Sith spirits on Korriban. We don't know which spirits were responsible, what condition Palpatine was in, what time in his life he experienced this, or what constitutes as "almost killed".

Too many unknowns. Look at what Exar Kun was able to do to Luke as a force spirit.

Tondemonai
I can see Maul going down to Nox so for now I won't cover that. I would like to ask what you think would allow her to beat Dooku. While I agree that Nox is surely on his level and possibly even above him to some degree I don't see her force advantage being enough to gain a majority over him especially due to his superior skill and demonstration of physical prowess even at his age.

Again, not saying she's be able to hold him off long in sabers, but what I'm thinking is with her training as a Sith Assassin she could easily use a blast of TK to disorient him for a momen, use Force Shroud to hide her from him (which given his power wouldn't last long at all), and regain some distance to continue a ranged assault. If you haven't already seen it, here's the Sith Inquisitior ending: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EY806fCvtlY 4:43. This is a while before her prime, and she learns far more new sorceries and techniques that I doubt Dooku could defend against.

Tondemonai
Gonna go to bed now, it's 10 mins to 1am. Will continue this in a few hours.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Again, not saying she's be able to hold him off long in sabers, but what I'm thinking is with her training as a Sith Assassin she could easily use a blast of TK to disorient him for a momen, use Force Shroud to hide her from him (which given his power wouldn't last long at all), and regain some distance to continue a ranged assault. If you haven't already seen it, here's the Sith Inquisitior ending: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EY806fCvtlY 4:43. This is a while before her prime, and she learns far more new sorceries and techniques that I doubt Dooku could defend against.

What's her best feat she's accomplished with force concealment? Also why do we think that a TK blast from her would be able to even buy her enough time to hid her presence from a Dooku who already knows she's there and attacking him. Keep in mind this was a Dooku that was able to sense concealed Nightsisters after being poisoned and awakened in the middle of the night.

Beniboybling
Sidious mentions that he was once almost killed by ancient Sith spirits on Korriban. We don't know which spirits were responsible, what condition Palpatine was in, what time in his life he experienced this, or what constitutes as "almost killed". Pretty sure it was during DE when his last body was dying. :maybe:

Though kinda an odd for him to then right about it.

Nephthys
One of the other protags probably snags him.

FreshestSlice
*her

Tondemonai
Yeah it's generally accepted Nox is a girl

Nephthys
It's not important.

FreshestSlice
It's literally the most important thing there is.

Syndicate
Can't believe I'm saying this but Freshest is absolutely correct.

Look at her cute little feet.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4338316-sith+inquisitor+profile.jpg

FreshestSlice
Kek at alien Nox tho.

Tondemonai
Who made this? It's awesome I love it

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kek at alien Nox tho.

The story is legit inferior without an alien Nox.

(That Nox is basically identical to my one btw)

NewGuy01
The overwhelming likelihood is that Nox isn't one though.

Nephthys
Based on what?

NewGuy01
She's a descendent of a high-ranking member of the Old Sith, which were primarily human and pureblood. And she's definitely not a pureblood, otherwise she wouldn't be considered a lowly slave; purebloods were revered in all cases.

Nephthys
That doesn't indicate anything. If her family has been enslaved for a while they could easily have shagged a zabrak or something.

Also Kallig wears a mask so we don't know his species and he was noted to be pro-alien at one point. Maybe his own children were aliens even if he wasn't.

FreshestSlice
Kallig is also an alien, presumably the same type as Nox, when the Inquisitor is an alien. One that would have to wear that helmet. Nox was likely human or pureblood and it would be noticeable what species he is given he had children.

Nephthys
That doesn't follow on at all. Why are you presuming Kallig is the same species as Nox? Theres hundreds or thousands of years between them. Granted Kallig is unlikely to be a zabrak or a twi'lek, but his descendants aren't restricted at all.

FreshestSlice
The lack of any hint of mixed heritage for one. Either way, you think Kallig is just another alien that rose to be staunch anti-alien Tulak Hord's right hand? They then bred into another alien line and rose to the top of Sith society?

Emperordmb
It's all come clear to me. I know what species Nox and Kallig are... Why they wore a mask... Why Nox was born into slavery...

The Sith simply weren't ready for their species... And will they ever be?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/40/Gungan_Sith_Galaxy_SWGS6.jpg/revision/latest/thumbnail-down/width/340/height/340?cb=20131002160431

Syndicate
I hate you.

NewGuy01
yas

Nephthys
The lack of any hint of mixed heritage for one. Either way, you think Kallig is just another alien that rose to be staunch anti-alien Tulak Hord's right hand? They then bred into another alien line and rose to the top of Sith society?

I never said Kallig was an alien and where was Hord said to be anti-alien? Regardless, the fact is that they specifically included the line about Kallig being oddly pro-alien to give players further free-reign to make alien Inquisitor's. There needs not be any hints of mixed heritage, not that I know what those hints would even resemble. Regardless x 2 combo, the sheer length of time between Kallig and Nox could easily lead to mixed generics getting ironed out by successive alien pairings.

And aren't the Dathomirians supposed to be mixed zabrak/human? They don't look particularly different from regular zabraks to me.

FreshestSlice
If Nox is an alien, Kallig is an alien, as Talos points out. It replaces the line you keep bringing up. He also brings up about Kallig being the only supporter of aliens at the time; Hord is the one who designed the anti-alien mentality of the Empire in TOR. And being mix of Zabrak and human doesn't make you more one or the other so it's not the best example. Either way, no one said it was impossible. It's implausible.

Col. Valerian
Nox was likely human or pureblood and it would be noticeable what species he is given he had children.

There's literally zero percent chance that Nox is a Pureblood. A Pureblood would never have ended a slave, much less one who has vast Force potential. It doesn't make sense at all.

He was either human or alien, maybe a hybrid between the two, considering his family has been enslaved for centuries. Kallig probably was human, but it would be highly probable that his enslaved descendants mingled with aliens at some point.

As for the thread, I'm unsure as to where the HoT ranks against Nox. Other than that, at least in Scenario 2, he might go down at Dooku, but I'm unsure mostly because of his near immortality.

Emperordmb
Eh I imagine a human could **** a Zabrak, then that Dathomirian could **** a Zabrak, then that Dathomirian Zabrak hybrid could **** another Zabrak, and so on until there's not enough human to even call Nox mixed race.

But this is all pointless speculation. Nox is obviously a Gungan.

Syndicate
She's a beautiful mutt.

Emperordmb
I demand Nox be a homosexual genderfluid female black otherkin Athiest Gungan becuz the equalities.

Making Nox a Christian white cis gendered male piece of shit human would've a symbol of the oppression in today's society, and his entire story would be full of microaggressions.

Nephthys
If Nox is an alien, Kallig is an alien, as Talos points out. It replaces the line you keep bringing up. He also brings up about Kallig being the only supporter of aliens at the time; Hord is the one who designed the anti-alien mentality of the Empire in TOR. And being mix of Zabrak and human doesn't make you more one or the other so it's not the best example. Either way, no one said it was impossible. It's implausible.

Talos is being dumb then. Nox and Kallig don't need to be the same species. Theres enough distance between them that Kallig could be a Wookiee and it'd be plausible.

Also how could Hord have designed any aspect of Imperial culture? Unless it was pre-Vitiate.

You say it doesn't make you one or the other, but Maul and Savage are called the zabrak-bro's for a reason.

Its no more implausible than any other species and has unique content for it, making it the superior option.

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
There's literally zero percent chance that Nox is a Pureblood. A Pureblood would never have ended a slave, much less one who has vast Force potential. It doesn't make sense at all.

He was either human or alien, maybe a hybrid between the two, considering his family has been enslaved for centuries. Kallig probably was human, but it would be highly probable that his enslaved descendants mingled with aliens at some point.

Pureblood was only available as an option because people whined about it. Bioware said that Nox being a pureblood made no sense as a slave.

Nephthys
PS. Cipher 9 is a Chiss.

Emperordmb
I think Nox is human, Wrath is pureblood, HOT is Zabrak, and Barsen'thor is mirialan.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Nephthys

Pureblood was only available as an option because people whined about it. Bioware said that Nox being a pureblood made no sense as a slave.

Besides, Zash refers to Nox's Korriban rival as 'the red one'. She wouldn't do that if Nox was also red.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I didn't say Nox was a pureblood. I said Kallig could be. The Sith aren't treated as aliens, thus Kallig can be one without it being pointed out. Nox would also still be human, most of the visable signs of Sith ancestry can disappear in a generation, let alone countless millennia.

Col. Valerian
I misunderstood, then. I give you that Kallig could be a Pureblood, but Nox could be either human or alien. I think there's a high probability for either of them.

FreshestSlice
Nox simply can't be alien, despite Neph thinking he knows more than the in universe historian, simply by the virtue that it also forces Kallig to be an alien.

Col. Valerian
But why can't he? What did the in universe historian say?

FreshestSlice
Those same reasons I gave above. Talos paints Kallig as an oddity because of his lack of all around hatred for aliens if he's human, making the idea of an alien being the right hand of Tulak Hord highly unlikely. The only alien he could possibly be is Rattataki either way, as the helmet would need to fit. He also thinks said helmet would fit his heir, and Nox canonically wears it to combat Zash, most likely, further restricting Nox. More likely than not, the Inquisitor is human. Sure, you can like the alien changes the Empire angle if you want; it's just very hard to justify.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I demand Nox be a homosexual genderfluid female black otherkin Athiest Gungan becuz the equalities.

How does atheist fit with any of those LOL.

Okay, maybe homosexual because that movement often clashes with Christian fundamentalists.

Col. Valerian
Those same reasons I gave above. Talos paints Kallig as an oddity because of his lack of all around hatred for aliens if he's human, making the idea of an alien being the right hand of Tulak Hord highly unlikely. The only alien he could possibly be is Rattataki either way, as the helmet would need to fit. He also thinks said helmet would fit his heir, and Nox canonically wears it to combat Zash, most likely, further restricting Nox. More likely than not, the Inquisitor is human. Sure, you can like the alien changes the Empire angle if you want; it's just very hard to justify.

I guess that makes sense, but he could also be a Zabrak with short horns, for instance. Rattataki is also possible, yes. But I just find it hard to believe that Kallig's descendants, if human, never shagged with slaves from other species. I'm not saying he's a Twi'Lek, but a hybrid would make sense, too.

Also, isn't there a canonical Twi'Lek Sith or some other species that wouldn't make much sense to one's head under a helmet? I'm legit asking, I don't know, but if that's the case, then the 'helmet doesn't fit Nox' argument could mean very little.

FreshestSlice
It's not really that unbelievable. Humans outnumber every other species by many folds. Nox doesn't really require an alien ancestor because it is likely, or rather a certainty, most slaves are human.

The helmets skin tight, so no other species could wear it. Twi'lek, Zabrak, etc. And Nox wore it to fight Zash, so it had to fit. There were alien Sith before, under Revan, sure, but they aren't required to wear the helmet. Nox is.

Nephthys
Pfft, or Nox just modified the helmet. Its no big deal.

Nox simply can't be alien, despite Neph thinking he knows more than the in universe historian, simply by the virtue that it also forces Kallig to be an alien.

It doesn't force anything. Talon has no reason to think that plus it's an illogical assumption. But ok, that the game has an option that says Kallig might be an alien proves that it's a 100% open possibility, helmet be damned. Unless you think you know more than the people who actually made the game. smile

FreshestSlice
With magic, I know. Braintails can't stand before the might of the Heir of Kallig and Tulak Hord.

Nephthys
Or y'know, they cut a few holes in it.

Also if Kallig was an alien in a time of alien prosecution then it makes sense that he'd hide his identity with a helmet. He could just have filed down his horns or whatever to stay hidden.

Also I edited.

Col. Valerian
Well, the game does leave Nox and Kallig's species completely ambiguous, and clearly on purpose, as well.

S_W_LeGenD
This is up to thread starter.

Why not?

Following:

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
The Emperor's Pawns - Star Wars Gamer 5

Palpatine was mortally wounded in this encounter. His followers found him and put him in a bacta tank for recovery.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Or y'know, they cut a few holes in it.

Also if Kallig was an alien in a time of alien prosecution then it makes sense that he'd hide his identity with a helmet. He could just have filed down his horns or whatever to stay hidden.

Also I edited.
Except he had children, so it would be obvious what he was, like I already said. Half Zabrak, or Twi'lek, or what have you is rather difficult to hide, and in all the instances where he is an alien it's known anyway.

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This is up to thread starter.

Why not?

Following:

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
The Emperor's Pawns - Star Wars Gamer 5

Palpatine was mortally wounded in this encounter. His followers found him and put him in a bacta tank for recovery.

You did claim she could resurrect herself which isn't usually standard procedure.

Well, it's just logic. You can't assume because a random human wrestled with a bear that all humans are capable of such.

Thank you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An quality. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An quality. smile

Wtf happened with Hibbert btw? He used to be gud.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Wtf happened with Hibbert btw? He used to be gud.

10/10 fugging mystery. Near the end of 2014 and into the playoffs he started disappearing. Ever since then he's been a bench-quality scrub center. It was a really weird thing to have happened (probably something emotional as opposed to mechanical.)

Tip off in 30. smile

NewGuy01
Doesn't really matter. Even if Nox is being kept alive by the spirits bound to her, she still wouldn't be able to revive after being decapitated or bisected unless her body is medically repaired.

cs_zoltan
Tip off in 30. smile

Got mah beer, I'm ready.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In about 8-10 minutes you should be able to see the stream. smile

Emperordmb
https://media.giphy.com/media/fp3oWXhUqEVFe/giphy.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Does the stream work, zolts? smile

cs_zoltan
Does the stream work, zolts? smile

Well they still didn't start as far as I can tell.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No but the stream starts 15 minutes before the game. smile

cs_zoltan
No but the stream starts 15 minutes before the game. smile

Does this qualify as working?
http://puu.sh/nHWTv/2a7a94d965.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Looks like it. smile

Beniboybling
Take that shit somewhere else. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Aight, my phone stream has begun. smile

cs_zoltan
Mine too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
YES THEY'RE WEARING THE HICKORY JERSEYS smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pacers got some tough games ahead smile

cs_zoltan
At least we are at home tonight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh yeah. Celtics are like .500 on the road. smile

cs_zoltan
fps is giving me cancer, but that's what cheap ***** get...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
algohol smile

cs_zoltan
On it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tip off. smile

cs_zoltan
sad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Monta finna be smile

Emperordmb
Skillz you're turning every thread you enter into cancer sad

|King Joker|
Take this to PM or continue derailing Syndicate's thread, please. Not mine. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If sports was cancer, I'd be dead already. smile

cs_zoltan
Shit start

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mahinmi smile

cs_zoltan
Need that George magic.

cs_zoltan
lel gg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lel he'll be fine smile

|King Joker|
Do I need to summon Badabing to shut your asses up? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, there's nothing else going on in the thread, is there? smile

cs_zoltan
2 pages off topic about Nox's gender, nobody gives a ****. 1 page sports and everyone grabs the pitchfork.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sports isn't the specialty around here smile

cs_zoltan
I wonder why...

|King Joker|
2 pages off topic about Nox's gender, nobody gives a ****. 1 page sports and everyone grabs the pitchfork. True. But at least it was related to Nox. I just got on KMC and clicked onto this cluster****, so pardon me for not grabbing the pitchfork sooner. smile

cs_zoltan
Thread was dead anyway, you should be grateful.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wonder why...

Probably has to do with their inherent personalities or something. smile

|King Joker|
Thread was dead anyway, you should be grateful. Dead thread or spamming about basketball.... hmmmm... I'd stick with the former. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nobody said you have to click the thread. smile

FreshestSlice
I thought lanky bitches loved basketball because it's the only sport they can play.

|King Joker|
Nobody said you have to click the thread. smile Yes but it's my baby I made it I have to protect it. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tell that to Kevin Durant's face, Freshest. I fugging dare you. smile

FreshestSlice
Sent him my IP address. He won't show.

cs_zoltan
Or Shaq big grin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
K just sent it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yes but it's my baby I made it I have to protect it. smile

It's not your baby. It's your genetically spliced abomination. smile

|King Joker|
It's not your baby. It's your genetically spliced abomination. smile Like father like son. smile

cs_zoltan
lol

FreshestSlice
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Like father like son. smile

lmfao you got me there. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol

They're faring well so far. smile

cs_zoltan
Yeah, they should watch out for those fast breaks tho.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And in turn they need to capitalize on their fast breaks. I saw at least two botched ones in that 1st quarter. Too many turnovers also.

cs_zoltan
lel 2 OR

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lel scoreboard smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Paul's jumper got so much better after his injury last year.

cs_zoltan
Now we're talking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
P fugging G. smile

cs_zoltan
<3

cs_zoltan
I hope there will be some Shaqtin' a Fool moments.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Have a game, Myles Turner.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wet jumper.

cs_zoltan
dat travel

cs_zoltan
was that air? Can't tell with this resolution.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Air.

cs_zoltan
lel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pacers pissing it away. smile

cs_zoltan
yeah wtf was that last 2 shots

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3*

cs_zoltan
Pacers assists suck Joker balls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What I gathered from the first half: Pacers need better half court sets. Half the shit they do is a downscreen for a Paul George Iso/kick. They need more versatility. To their credit, they've been extremely active/effective on defense.

cs_zoltan
Shit, the better stream died on me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile use whatever u can get smile

cs_zoltan
Yeah well the other is so shit I'm lucky if I can recognise the teams.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Then try fixing the better stream. Maybe it just shut off bc it's halftime. smile

cs_zoltan
Yeah it's back on.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

cs_zoltan
Any good games this week that starts this early? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There will be some good games later in the week that start about now. smile

Nephthys
Sports was a mistake.

cs_zoltan
Good, we can derail another an thread.