Hilary Clinton says "We did not lose a single person in Libya."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Is this really going to pass by as another ought won conspiracy?

Is she really going to deny that we infant did lose people in Libya.

4 people to be exact and one of them was the ambassador.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273012-clinton-we-didnt-lose-a-single-person-in-libya

Time-Immemorial
Just wow

_KSJWcRS0_0

BackFire
"Well, I wasn't referring to the people that died, I was only including the people in Lybia who didn't die, so you see what I said was technically true".

I expect something like that.

Time-Immemorial
Sadly though, she didn't say that?

BackFire
I know, I was simply mocking her ability to spin the nonsense that comes out of her mouth.

Time-Immemorial
Good one, you had me too

Surtur
Nothing to see here folks..just someone who totally belongs in the White House. Presidents don't need to be able to count.

ArtificialGlory
Politicians, eh?

Time-Immemorial
How can she run around and say this crock of shit?

Surtur
Let's wait and see if Hilary even gets called to task for this. Since remember one complaint about Trump is he can say anything with no consequences.

Time-Immemorial
She also called the mother of one of the dead soldiers a liar.

Lestov16
I'll guess she meant infantry units. Still, with all this heat coming down, she should have known better. If she's going to be talking about the benefits of humanitarian intervention against dictatorships, it's probably best not to mention countries that were destabilized after the removal of those dictatorships.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'll guess she meant infantry units. Still, with all this heat coming down, she should have known better. If she's going to be talking about the benefits of humanitarian intervention against dictatorships, it's probably best not to mention countries that were destabilized after the removal of those dictatorships.

It just seems like a shitty technicality to make if that is what she meant. "We didn't lose a single person and when I say 'person' I mean entire unit".

Also this isn't just directed at Hilary, but politicians really need to stop acting like we remove dictators to "benefit" humanity. At this point that is like a sick joke.

Lestov16
Oh yeah. Completely agree with both of your points.

Time-Immemorial

How does one say who is basically at the helm of the Libya crisis that we never lost anyone.

Time-Immemorial
So this is interesting, not even Politico could clean this mess up for her or spin it, or really back her up. They actual come down on her for this idiotic false statement.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/hillary-clinton-libya-deaths-220762

Raisen

there's hope for you. thank you lestov

Omega Vision
And even saying things like this, she's not the most dishonest person running.

Time-Immemorial
How so, if we add up her 40 years of lying to the public, I am sure she is. Her lies have had actual impact on peoples lives and this country..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How so, if we add up her 40 years of lying to the public, I am sure she is. Her lies have had actual impact on peoples lives and this country..
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

Hillary is actually pretty low on the list, while Carson, Trump, and Cruz are #1, 2, and 3

Also hilariously, Bill is Mr. Honesty. laughing out loud

Raisen
dude...nytimes.....come on

Time-Immemorial
What did Carson lie about? And does lying in politics even count anymore?

Omega Vision
What did Carson lie about? And does lying in politics even count anymore?
To be fair, the measure isn't just lies but saying falsehoods as well. Carson's measure probably comes from saying a bunch of stupid shit about history and science, like suggesting the Egyptian pyramids were built as grain silos. Trump's is probably as much from exaggeration as it is from direct lies.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair, the measure isn't just lies but saying falsehoods as well. Carson's measure probably comes from saying a bunch of stupid shit about history and science, like suggesting the Egyptian pyramids were built as grain silos. Trump's is probably as much from exaggeration as it is from direct lies.

This is concerning to me, you are taking what someone said about Egypt 2000 years ago more serious then someone saying "we didn't lose one person in Lybia."

Omega Vision
This is concerning to me, you are taking what someone said about Egypt 2000 years ago more serious then someone saying "we didn't lose one person in Lybia."
No, I'm not taking that more seriously, I'm explaining why Carson's pants are on fire.

Time-Immemorial
Ok so he said some off the wall stuff about Egypt which affects a total of 0 people. How do you know he was lying or maybe that is just his personal opinion.

After all history, while it is history is subject to many different stories beliefs and interpretations.

Hilary in a Town Hall said the mother was lying and now she said "we didn't lose a single person.

Why cant you accept what she did is flat out wrong and a lie.

She has no defense here. Not even politico could mount one for her.

Surtur
And even saying things like this, she's not the most dishonest person running.

I basically knew someone would say this. It's what happens whenever anyone points out something Hilary did wrong.

Might as well just make it her slogan "I'm a piece of shit, but the other candidates are even bigger pieces of shit".

Time-Immemorial
Totally agree, the only defense here is "Trump is worse." or Carson said something about the Egyptian Pyramids 2000 years ago.

How many deaths is Trump responsible for again?

Or denying there was blood on her hands like she just did, or calling the mothers and family members liars, after she lied to them.

It's sad people can say "you know what, Hilary is rotten as hell."

How she handled this and all part of it just suck.

She won't take responsibility for Benghazi, now says no one died and calling the family members liars whom she previously lied to.

This just stinks to high heaven.

Surtur
Also remember people get on me for talking about all the criminal shits blacks do in topics about police shooting innocent black people. I'm always trying to shift the subject, they say.

So how is a topic about Hilary where someone goes "Yeah, but the others lie more" not more or less the same thing? I can just imagine if someone dismissed the subject with a single sentence of "yeah, but blacks kill more blacks then cops".

Time-Immemorial
There really is no defense so blame shift has to occur.

This almost makes her in my opinion in un electable.

How do you deny people died, then lie to the family's about their deaths?

Time-Immemorial

I need a better un biased answer. Just tell me she was wrong and wrong is wrong, and don't blame shift.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.