Captain America vs. Bolg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

Time-Immemorial
Cap destroys him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Cap destroys him The horse faced man may disagree. He does backdown so he might not participate in this thread or talk about Legolas. Who knows. The man is a natural born idiot.

Nibedicus
Wow.

Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled, has better durability "feats", smarter, has a ranged attack...

I actually don't know if there's a single stat that Bolg has that even comes close to Cap's. Maybe height and weight?

Cap crushes him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wow.

Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled, has better durability "feats", smarter, has a ranged attack...

I actually don't know if there's a single stat that Bolg has that even comes close to Cap's. Maybe height and weight?

Cap crushes him. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Cap would not crush Bolg first of all, that is completely false. There would be no such crushing. Lets see if the "Backdown Kid" has the balls to state his case as to why Bolg doesn't get crushed at all.

KingD19
Cap hits the evil chitauri looking creature as hard as he can and Bolg dies.

quanchi112
So far no sign of the "Backdown Kid."

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps

quanchi112
One more backdown from the king of them.

quanchi112
Way to back down, Kt.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is my little Parrot chirping again? You're simply awful at this. Quote me where I said Bolg wins... In the thread where I even mention them fighting... I never once said Bolg would win... what I DID say was, and why you're constantly laughed at on this forum because you have the intelligence and reading comprehension of a 7 year old.... I said Cap doesn't crush Bolg easily. That IS the only statement I made. Which I 100% stand by in fact. Learn how to read and comprehend before posting ugly. It's funny how your AGAIN backed away from my challenge pic... I mean I get it, you'd only be made fun of A LOT more than you already are... but still... have some self respect. Many people in the world are like you... short and ugly... you're not alone Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is my little Parrot chirping again? You're simply awful at this. Quote me where I said Bolg wins... In the thread where I even mention them fighting... I never once said Bolg would win... what I DID say was, and why you're constantly laughed at on this forum because you have the intelligence and reading comprehension of a 7 year old.... I said Cap doesn't crush Bolg easily. That IS the only statement I made. Which I 100% stand by in fact. Learn how to read and comprehend before posting ugly. It's funny how your AGAIN backed away from my challenge pic... I mean I get it, you'd only be made fun of A LOT more than you already are... but still... have some self respect. Many people in the world are like you... short and ugly... you're not alone Quan. Everyne else in this thread stated he crushes him easily. It's a no contest. I quoted you in this thread in which you stated he wouldn't crush him. Everyone else said he does so easily. So yes I got what you said and am laughing at you while everyone else is. Cap crushes him, fanboy.

Your ad hominem attacks won't distract me from this thread topic. You're a joke on here and in real life with the ladies.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now, seeing that people seem to think this is an epic stomp in Cap's favor... I'd be more than happy to crush any said arguments like that.

Let's start... Bolg had NO issue reacting to somebody more Agile and nimble than Cap, with better reactions. He had two prolonged fights with one of the most skilled and deadly foes in all of LOTR.. and in movies in general. As the videos I posted in other threads prove... Legolas is very formidable and easily dispatches people with the greatest of ease. Yet he was unable to do so with Bolg.

In fact, Bolg had Legolas on the defensive on a number of occasions (Rare for Legolas) and again shows Bolg's strength and formidability. He was fast enough to catch Legolas sword thrust on two separate occasions... Something that nobody else was ever able to do.

Then we have Tauriel and Kili... We know how formidable they were. They were slicing through men left and right. The same men who killed hundreds of Elves thanks to their skill and numbers. Yet Kili and Tauriel were dispatching them with ease. Yet, when faced with Bolg 2 v 1... He defeated them both, and with relative ease. Even when they attacked him from behind he still overcame them.

If he's fast enough and skilled enough to literally catch Legolas moves and Tauriel (caught her fist)... he's be fast enough to react to Cap. Now as I stated and shown, this would be no stomp. Period. There is nothing indicating a stomp. Bolg has the size, strength, skill and durability to make it a fight. He might not win, but it's no easy stomp.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Let the trainwreck commence.

Robtard
Now, seeing that people seem to think this is an epic stomp in Cap's favor... I'd be more than happy to crush any said arguments like that.

Let's start... Bolg had NO issue reacting to somebody more Agile and nimble than Cap, with better reactions. He had two prolonged fights with one of the most skilled and deadly foes in all of LOTR.. and in movies in general. As the videos I posted in other threads prove... Legolas is very formidable and easily dispatches people with the greatest of ease. Yet he was unable to do so with Bolg.

In fact, Bolg had Legolas on the defensive on a number of occasions (Rare for Legolas) and again shows Bolg's strength and formidability. He was fast enough to catch Legolas sword thrust on two separate occasions... Something that nobody else was ever able to do.

Then we have Tauriel and Kili... We know how formidable they were. They were slicing through men left and right. The same men who killed hundreds of Elves thanks to their skill and numbers. Yet Kili and Tauriel were dispatching them with ease. Yet, when faced with Bolg 2 v 1... He defeated them both, and with relative ease. Even when they attacked him from behind he still overcame them.

If he's fast enough and skilled enough to literally catch Legolas moves and Tauriel (caught her fist)... he's be fast enough to react to Cap. Now as I stated and shown, this would be no stomp. Period. There is nothing indicating a stomp. Bolg has the size, strength, skill and durability to make it a fight. He might not win, but it's no easy stomp.

Notice how he backs away and doesn't actually contest what you said. He's broken, all he does now is cheerlead other people's posts, does this across the forum.

StiltmanFTW
Bolg has only 2 movie appearances.

Extended edition of Desolation had no extra feats, not sure about Extended Battle of 5 Armies.

Anyway, pretty obvious Cap wins... and he's about to get even more feats pretty soon...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robtard
Notice how he backs away and doesn't actually contest what you said. He's broken, all he does now is cheerlead other people's posts, does this across the forum.

It's really is sad. There was a time when he actually "tried" to debate a topic and contribute to this forum. Now he's been reduced to cheerleading and constant comprehension failures over and over. He's been so bad for so long, it's hard to remember buddy, but he wasn't always this bad was he?

ShadowFyre
Ok, Im gonna have to go against the grain here. I think Cap wins, but I really dont think he steamrolls Bolg like people here are saying.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course he doesn't, common sense and feats says he doesn't. As I said, it would be a decent fight... not epic stomp with ease as I've been seeing here.

quanchi112
Notice how he backs away and doesn't actually contest what you said. He's broken, all he does now is cheerlead other people's posts, does this across the forum. Oh really ? I'd happily battlezone you or him replying Cap against Bolg. Let's see if either of you steps up to the plate. I'll break his posts down surgically with evidence. He just goes off on rants, cuck.

quanchi112
Of course he doesn't, common sense and feats says he doesn't. As I said, it would be a decent fight... not epic stomp with ease as I've been seeing here. Everyone here save you and shadow believe Cap wins. Fought against more powerful opponents from a stronger universe and displayed far better skill and superior with his shield than Bolg is with his club.

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok, Im gonna have to go against the grain here. I think Cap wins, but I really dont think he steamrolls Bolg like people here are saying. Everyone pretty much agrees that Cap wins in the end, regardless if you think it takes 2seconds or is bloody fight. Cap wins. This is just another failed troll thread.

quanchi112
Everyone pretty much agrees that Cap wins in the end, regardless if you think it takes 2seconds or is bloody fight. Cap wins. This is just another failed troll thread. So you won't accept the challenge. The backdown kid and his cuck friend just fleeing from any and all resistance.

Robtard
>Invents a stance for someone else
>Challenges person on that made up stance

:0

quanchi112
>Invents a stance for someone else
>Challenges person on that made up stance

:0 That Cap stomps. You said I wouldn't debate him I'll make it official. He backs down though so let's see him do it one more time. You've never had the guts to stick to anything. You're just a troll who leads a cuck lifestyle.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Everyone pretty much agrees that Cap wins in the end, regardless if you think it takes 2seconds or is bloody fight. Cap wins. This is just another failed troll thread.

Agreed, I even think Cap would likely take a solid majority. I just think they would be good fights and not a stomp. Which again, is the only thing I've argued.

It's hilarious how Quan challenges us to a BZ over a subject we haven't contested the winner lol. I've contested it being a stomp, you've contested nothing really. Yet he challenges you and I... how sad. What a sad little guy. Watch and he'll say we backed down from a challenge we never hinted at doing or believing in lol

Silent Master
Cap wins at the very least a solid majority, he might even win a full 10/10.

Nibedicus
I fail to see how this is not a stomp. Would someone explain to me pls?

Silent Master
I fail to see how this is not a stomp. Would someone explain to me pls?

Check out kt's other posts in regards to movie Cap, you'll notice that he massively downplays Cap's feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Address my post. Counter the points. I laid out the initial argument.

Silent Master
Cap's advantages are strength, skill, speed, durability, agility and better weapons.

Nibedicus
Address my post. Counter the points. I laid out the initial argument.

Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled, has a weapon that can be used at range and and this same weapon negates Bolg's greatest asset (his power shots). And regularly fights opponents stronger than him. A single Ultron bot has better strength "feats" than Bolg btw (lifting a car). Bolg overwhelming his opponents with strength and ferocity would not work on Cap at all. Cap would most likely give Bolg the Chitauri treatment (dodge thrust, sever arm, shield slam to face) as he really doesn't pull his punches against ugly alien-looking monsters. And while Legolas is at Cap's level in agility, his greatest asset is not in his melee combat prowess, while melee combat is Cap's bread and butter. Had Lego fought Cap in purely melee, he'd lose every fight as well (he'd do much better than Bolg, however).

There is no scenario that I can see Bolg having a chance at all.

playa1258
Cap wins 15/10.

Come on Silent Master, stop low balling.

Silent Master
Notice how he demands that his points be addressed and then runs away as soon people respond.

playa1258
No way Steve loses, no way.

quanchi112
Agreed, I even think Cap would likely take a solid majority. I just think they would be good fights and not a stomp. Which again, is the only thing I've argued.

It's hilarious how Quan challenges us to a BZ over a subject we haven't contested the winner lol. I've contested it being a stomp, you've contested nothing really. Yet he challenges you and I... how sad. What a sad little guy. Watch and he'll say we backed down from a challenge we never hinted at doing or believing in lol You contested it isn't a stomp. I'm saying it is. Let's battlezone over those parameters. You took the stance and mocked the posters who believe it's a stomp.

Do you accept ? Or are you going to run like a little girl.

Ps. Robtard may think you've raised good points but he's easily led.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cap is stronger, faster, more skilled, has a weapon that can be used at range and and this same weapon negates Bolg's greatest asset (his power shots). And regularly fights opponents stronger than him. A single Ultron bot has better strength "feats" than Bolg btw (lifting a car). Bolg overwhelming his opponents with strength and ferocity would not work on Cap at all. Cap would most likely give Bolg the Chitauri treatment (dodge thrust, sever arm, shield slam to face) as he really doesn't pull his punches against ugly alien-looking monsters. And while Legolas is at Cap's level in agility, his greatest asset is not in his melee combat prowess, while melee combat is Cap's bread and butter. Had Lego fought Cap in purely melee, he'd lose every fight as well (he'd do much better than Bolg, however).

There is no scenario that I can see Bolg having a chance at all.

Wait, am I not seeing something here. I'm talking about a one v one fight. I saw no mention of Cap having his shield at all. Where was that in the OP. It made no mention of Bolg having a weapon. That to me means, he just wants them to fight. That is the scenario I'm talking about. He does not stomp Bolg in one v one direct h2h combat.

Now, if the intent is, Cap gets his shield and Bolg gets his big spiked club.. Then yes, I'd agree Cap wins. He'd just be able to block too much and counter to victory in the end. Not sure about 10/10 but certainly a solid majority.

Time-Immemorial

Stop instigating fights Robtard.

Its shameful of you, and disappointing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
You contested it isn't a stomp. I'm saying it is. Let's battlezone over those parameters. You took the stance and mocked the posters who believe it's a stomp.

Do you accept ? Or are you going to run like a little girl.

Ps. Robtard may think you've raised good points but he's easily led.

I just posted my thoughts on the fight. Correct, I don't think Cap would stomp Bolg in h2h combat. Is that your claim?

Time-Immemorial
So you won't accept the challenge. The backdown kid and his cuck friend just fleeing from any and all resistance.

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will ****,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to ****.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckold

quanchi112
I just posted my thoughts on the fight. Correct, I don't think Cap would stomp Bolg in h2h combat. Is that your claim? So let's battlezone it. Quit running. I'll eat you alive. You can't debate for shit.

Silent Master
I just posted my thoughts on the fight. Correct, I don't think Cap would stomp Bolg in h2h combat. Is that your claim?

Why do you think the slower, weaker, less skilled/agile/durable Bolg has a chance?

quanchi112

Its shameful of you, and disappointing. He is such a troll.

quanchi112
A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will ****,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to ****.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckold Robtard. He leads an interesting lifestyle choice but I don't want to judge the little guy.

Nibedicus
Wait, am I not seeing something here. I'm talking about a one v one fight. I saw no mention of Cap having his shield at all. Where was that in the OP. It made no mention of Bolg having a weapon. That to me means, he just wants them to fight. That is the scenario I'm talking about. He does not stomp Bolg in one v one direct h2h combat.

Now, if the intent is, Cap gets his shield and Bolg gets his big spiked club.. Then yes, I'd agree Cap wins. He'd just be able to block too much and counter to victory in the end. Not sure about 10/10 but certainly a solid majority.

Rules is standard gear unless otherwise specified.

And no, not a solid majority. Stomp.

Edit. Waiiit, you already said solid majority when you were implying that you meant unarmed. How is it still a solid majority when Cap gets a superior weapon that completely negates Bolg's strength?

FrothByte
Meh, even h2h Cap still stomps. The major advantage Bolg has over other opponents is strength. That's negated against Cap. Add to that Cap's advantage in skill and speed then there's no way Cap loses. He won't simply walk all over Bolg, but he still w8ns 10/10.

Nibedicus
I agree. Unarmed, cap stomps still.

quanchi112
Rules is standard gear unless otherwise specified.

And no, not a solid majority. Stomp.

Edit. Waiiit, you already said solid majority when you were implying that you meant unarmed. How is it still a solid majority when Cap gets a superior weapon that completely negates Bolg's strength? Correct standard gear is implied. Just as a Thor thread doesn't have to say with his hammer. Kt is all over the map like he always is. When he gets called out he starts moving the goalposts and foaming at the mouth.

Robtard

Its shameful of you, and disappointing.

I think it's adorable that he's now officially your new Star, where you PM each other to come in and support posts.

HulkIsHulk
Rob, Quan - why are you guys so compelled to attack each other unnecessarily in every thread? Heck you guys have even supported the losing side since tbe other guy is opposite to it, just not here

Robtard
I don't start the attacks, I just end them. This is not true on my behalf, I pick who I think would win and go with that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So let's battlezone it. Quit running. I'll eat you alive. You can't debate for shit.

Like I said buttercup, I challenged you to a Legolas vs. Cap BZ, on who exhibits greater skill in putting down their foes. You backed down. I'm not all that interested in this BZ as that. However, if you do the other one, I'll be happy to beat you at this one.

Robtard
Gauntlet has been thrown down again. Will it be picked up this time?

FrothByte
Bit of advice for you Quan: Make sure to clarify what Kurupt's definition is for "skill" before accepting that challenge.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bit of advice for you Quan: Make sure to clarify what Kurupt's definition is for "skill" before accepting that challenge.

True, you may struggle with reading comprehension as much as Froth does Quan, I may need to hold you hand through various examples of skill in putting down your foes like I had to do with Froth. Ultimately he conceded the point in the thread to Daredevil and Legolas, then got tooled in the who does better fi they swap movies scenario.

FrothByte
True, you may struggle with reading comprehension as much as Froth does Quan, I may need to hold you hand through various examples of skill in putting down your foes like I had to do with Froth. Ultimately he conceded the point in the thread to Daredevil and Legolas, then got tooled in the who does better fi they swap movies scenario.

Hope you're having fun in your imaginary world KT. About 75% of the things you claim about me are flat out lies, and multiple people have caught you on it.

You've changed your definition of "skill" so many times just to slither out of arguments where you got checkmated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you're too stupid to understand the difference between an example an a definition then? Just say so Froth? I gave an example of skill NOT an all encompassing definition of skill. Various people could even see what I was saying, and they flat out said that's not what he means. You on the other hand, flip flopped all over the place like a fish out of water. First you conceded a point then you TOTALLY changed your view. You can say whatever you want, and bs all you want about what I've done.... but what I haven't done, is concede a point and then flip flop on it. I accepted your concession in the thread already.

FrothByte
So you're too stupid to understand the difference between an example an a definition then? Just say so Froth? I gave an example of skill NOT an all encompassing definition of skill. Various people could even see what I was saying, and they flat out said that's not what he means. You on the other hand, flip flopped all over the place like a fish out of water. First you conceded a point then you TOTALLY changed your view. You can say whatever you want, and bs all you want about what I've done.... but what I haven't done, is concede a point and then flip flop on it. I accepted your concession in the thread already.

As always, please provide quotes if you're going to make such fancy accusations.

quanchi112
Like I said buttercup, I challenged you to a Legolas vs. Cap BZ, on who exhibits greater skill in putting down their foes. You backed down. I'm not all that interested in this BZ as that. However, if you do the other one, I'll be happy to beat you at this one. You challenged Froth then backed out. You claimed no way in hell does Cap stomp I say he definitely stomps. You just backed down. Again. Backdown kid.

Robtard
>Refuses to take up the challenge
>Claims the other person backed out

:0

quanchi112
Bit of advice for you Quan: Make sure to clarify what Kurupt's definition is for "skill" before accepting that challenge. I know exactly what he's trying to do. The hilarious thing is it isn't even about Legolas vs. Cap it's about who puts down guys quicker. He moves the goalposts and I expressed the opposite stance. I issued a challenge that directly opposed his stance. He backed down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Rob, Quan - why are you guys so compelled to attack each other unnecessarily in every thread? Heck you guys have even supported the losing side since tbe other guy is opposite to it, just not here Rob is a horrible debater and I'll always rub his face in the dirt.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You challenged Froth then backed out. You claimed no way in hell does Cap stomp I say he definitely stomps. You just backed down. Again. Backdown kid.

More lies, so another tuck tail between your legs and run move eh Quan. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm seen girls with a bigger pair than you... then again.. with your experience with girls you may think they actually do have a pair.

quanchi112
Hope you're having fun in your imaginary world KT. About 75% of the things you claim about me are flat out lies, and multiple people have caught you on it.

You've changed your definition of "skill" so many times just to slither out of arguments where you got checkmated. In his defense I think he's too stupid to even see he's changed the definition.

Robtard
More lies, so another tuck tail between your legs and run move eh Quan. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm seen girls with a bigger pair than you... then again.. with your experience with girls you may think they actually do have a pair. Reminds me of this loudmouth I used to work with years ago, on two separate occasions I saw him walk backwards away from a fight while spouting off that he'd kick the other person's ass and that they're lucky.

KuRuPT Thanosi
As always, please provide quotes if you're going to make such fancy accusations.

Incorrect as usual, this is just par for the course with you. Let's see you lie some more.. did you not say Ozy has done better than Cap against peak human skill level guys? True or false... and the specific example used in each were N.O and RO for Ozy and Batroc for Cap... you conceded Ozy did better against Peak human skill level guys correct? I'm going to love to see you lie here.

quanchi112
More lies, so another tuck tail between your legs and run move eh Quan. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm seen girls with a bigger pair than you... then again.. with your experience with girls you may think they actually do have a pair. I never never taken that chance. I'll do a Legolas vs cap battlezone hands down. Cap's skill and formidability he beat Legolas. Man up. You're putting on a humiliating display here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Remind me of this loudmouth I used to work with years ago, on two separate occasions I saw him walk backwards away from a fight while spouting off that he'd kick the other person's ass and that they're lucky.

You worked with Quan? That's crazy. Obviously you knew it was Quan because of the lack of intelligence, little bark and no bite, tucks tail and runs or did he give it away when he tried to Skype with you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I never never taken that chance. I'll do a Legolas vs cap battlezone hands down. Cap's skill and formidability he beat Legolas. Man up. You're putting on a humiliating display here.

So you're officially dumb then. It was never a Cap vs. Legolas fight straight up... Ever. That was never even talked about. it was skill in combat putting your enemies down. That was the proposed BZ. You sided with Froth that Cap's skill was better... thus I challenged you to a comparison and you tucked tail and ran. If you wanna man up, let's do cupcake... Cap vs. Legolas skill comparison in taking down enemies. Then I'll BZ you on the topic of Cap vs. Bolg is not a stomp for Cap in h2h combat. Step up little girly girl

quanchi112
You worked with Quan? That's crazy. Obviously you knew it was Quan because of the lack of intelligence, little bark and no bite, tucks tail and runs or did he give it away when he tried to Skype with you? You can't even comprehend what he meant. For ****s sake you're a train wreck. Kt thinks I worked with Robtard.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
So you're officially dumb then. It was never a Cap vs. Legolas fight straight up... Ever. That was never even talked about. it was skill in combat putting your enemies down. That was the proposed BZ. You sided with Froth that Cap's skill was better... thus I challenged you to a comparison and you tucked tail and ran. If you wanna man up, let's do cupcake... Cap vs. Legolas skill comparison in taking down enemies. Then I'll BZ you on the topic of Cap vs. Bolg is not a stomp for Cap in h2h combat. Step up little girly girl So you back down from a straight up thread and concede Cap wins. I never took that stance and you're trying to rig it due to the fact one guy uses arrows against a guy that uses a shield. You're a massive pussy. Cap straight up beats his ass. His skill is better than Legolas' skill in direct comparison against each other.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You can't even comprehend what he meant. For ****s sake you're a train wreck. Kt thinks I worked with Robtard.

laughing out loud

Holy shit you're a moron. You actually believed I thought you worked with him LMAO BWAHAHAH. NO I was simply using the opportunity to make fun of you and your apparent twin

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you back down from a straight up thread and concede Cap wins. I never took that stance and you're trying to rig it due to the fact one guy uses arrows against a guy that uses a shield. You're a massive pussy. Cap straight up beats his ass. His skill is better than Legolas' skill in direct comparison against each other.

BS, should I quote you where you backed up Froth and his claims against me. You did so in about 6 posts and said he was right and I was wrong. I'm not sure what is worse, you're cowardice or stupidity... they may be equal.

quanchi112
Holy shit you're a moron. You actually believed I thought you worked with him LMAO BWAHAHAH. NO I was simply using the opportunity to make fun of you and your apparent twin You thought I worked with him. You're an idiot. Words confuse you. You claimed Bolg doesn't get stomped I said he does. Let's battlezone it. You took the stance so man up. Cap stomps. Let's make it official. Do not back down.

Ps. I didn't work with Robtard.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You thought I worked with him. You're an idiot. Words confuse you. You claimed Bolg doesn't get stomped I said he does. Let's battlezone it. You took the stance so man up. Cap stomps. Let's make it official. Do not back down.

Ps. I didn't work with Robtard.

You're moron, and it doesn't surprise me you don't know when people are making fun of you. They do it all the time on here, they literally laugh at your stupidity, and you don't seem to care.

More lies, you've backed down from me again. You supported Froth's DIRECT stance on multiple occasions in the thread. I DIRECTLY challenged you then and again now. You backed down. Simple. How many challenges is that you've backed down from? Let's see... Darth Thor... me... carver... I'm missing some... it will come to me.

FrothByte
Kurupt, just post the quotes of things you accuse us of. It will really help your arguments.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you won't admit you said that... then we don't much further to discuss, in general really. I was already sick and tired of holding your hand through some debates. Some debates you're fine, others, you just go all wacky. Now, you want me to expose your own ineptitude and flip flopping.. when you know exactly what you said. If you're not man enough to ALREADY know what you said, or go back and see what you said and admit you were wrong... then what else is there to say. Not much.

quanchi112
You're moron, and it doesn't surprise me you don't know when people are making fun of you. They do it all the time on here, they literally laugh at your stupidity, and you don't seem to care.

More lies, you've backed down from me again. You supported Froth's DIRECT stance on multiple occasions in the thread. I DIRECTLY challenged you then and again now. You backed down. Simple. How many challenges is that you've backed down from? Let's see... Darth Thor... me... carver... I'm missing some... it will come to me. You're moron--Kt.

You're a moron. --Quan.

Make sense. Calm down and compose yourself you're an emotional spastic man.

I have supported his breakdown of your lack of logic. You already retreated from your initial claim and can't even seem to stick to your own words. Cap beats Legolas. Battlezone it.

If not you made the claim Bolg doesn't get crushed at all. I say he stomps him. If you won't back your claims in a battlezone you're a chump. The backdown kid.

You're a moron.--Quan.

Silent Master
If you won't admit you said that... then we don't much further to discuss, in general really. I was already sick and tired of holding your hand through some debates. Some debates you're fine, others, you just go all wacky. Now, you want me to expose your own ineptitude and flip flopping.. when you know exactly what you said. If you're not man enough to ALREADY know what you said, or go back and see what you said and admit you were wrong... then what else is there to say. Not much.

If you have the quotes you don't need him to admit anything, you can just post the proof.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you have the quotes you don't need him to admit anything, you can just post the proof.

Yeah. It's quite silly to invent stuff about someone and then expect that someone to simply admit to it.

FrothByte

I don't think you understand how this works. You accuse someone of something, you provide proof of these accusations.

I accused you of attributing skill to simple acrobatics, I then posted various quotes of you saying so.

Now at least show equal effort and try to quote me on things you accuse me of.

quanchi112
Kt won't accept my challenge on a stance he was vehement to defend. When push came to shove he backed down yet again.

FrothByte
Kt won't accept my challenge on a stance he was vehement to defend. When push came to shove he backed down yet again.

From what I can tell, you challenged him to a BZ and instead of replying he challenged you to a completely different BZ.

quanchi112
From what I can tell, you challenged him to a BZ and instead of replying he challenged you to a completely different BZ. Exactly. He challenged me to one to a stance I never claimed and he backed down from a stance he himself made. I don't see him every battlezoning anyone on anything because he can't even get his own points straight. His brain works in mysterious(slow) ways.

KuRuPT Thanosi
From what I can tell, you challenged him to a BZ and instead of replying he challenged you to a completely different BZ.

Wrong as usual Froth, not surprised. I DIRECTLY challenged him and Grimes to a BZ of Legolas vs. Cap in our skill in combat comparison. They BOTH sided with you and your stance that Cap is more skilled. I challenged them both. Quan tucked tail and ran. This was no challenge now you buffoon, go look at the Ozy vs. WS thread... I had ALREADY challenged him directly.

According to Quan, as you can see in this thread.... he thinks because I said I don't believe Bolg gets stomped I should be willing to do a BZ. Those are HIS words in the thread. Thus if he took the stance to support your views against me... according to his rules... he has to accept a BZ challenged. Now as dumb as that is, which is pretty dumb, seeing as many people disagree on the outcomes of fights throughout most every thread.... Doesn't mean they are required to, nor do they expect a BZ, it's a common theme. I disagree with you in many threads, does that auto mean a BZ? Of course not, but it's the moron quan here. As I stated, he already backed down my FIRST challenge to him. Even though I'm not that interested in doing a Bolg BZ... I said I'd be happy to win that to... but he first needs to accept my first challenge to him. Yet knowing all that, you still post this... Or let me guess you want me quoting Quan agreeing with in that thread.. and you don't remember the 20 posts from him agreeing with you? AMIRITE??

Robtard
Frost and KT, you two really shouldn't be fighting, all this for what, a different view in the Ozy/WS thread.

FrothByte
Frost and KT, you two really shouldn't be fighting, all this for what, a different view in the Ozy/WS thread.

Who's fighting who? All I do is reply to KT's (insane) accusations. Besides, it's not just about different views on Ozy/WS. I clash views with a lot of people here. It's about him claiming stuff and never manning up to it.

Robtard
LoLs, come on.

quanchi112
Wrong as usual Froth, not surprised. I DIRECTLY challenged him and Grimes to a BZ of Legolas vs. Cap in our skill in combat comparison. They BOTH sided with you and your stance that Cap is more skilled. I challenged them both. Quan tucked tail and ran. This was no challenge now you buffoon, go look at the Ozy vs. WS thread... I had ALREADY challenged him directly.

According to Quan, as you can see in this thread.... he thinks because I said I don't believe Bolg gets stomped I should be willing to do a BZ. Those are HIS words in the thread. Thus if he took the stance to support your views against me... according to his rules... he has to accept a BZ challenged. Now as dumb as that is, which is pretty dumb, seeing as many people disagree on the outcomes of fights throughout most every thread.... Doesn't mean they are required to, nor do they expect a BZ, it's a common theme. I disagree with you in many threads, does that auto mean a BZ? Of course not, but it's the moron quan here. As I stated, he already backed down my FIRST challenge to him. Even though I'm not that interested in doing a Bolg BZ... I said I'd be happy to win that to... but he first needs to accept my first challenge to him. Yet knowing all that, you still post this... Or let me guess you want me quoting Quan agreeing with in that thread.. and you don't remember the 20 posts from him agreeing with you? AMIRITE?? They possess different skill sets. You created a battlezone which would favor Legolas' due to the quicker kills with the arrows as opposed to a guy whose main weapon is a shield.

Battlezone me Cap vs Bolg on that it isn't a stomp. Man up you pansy. You made a claim so prove it.

quanchi112
Who's fighting who? All I do is reply to KT's (insane) accusations. Besides, it's not just about different views on Ozy/WS. I clash views with a lot of people here. It's about him claiming stuff and never manning up to it. thumb up

quanchi112
LoLs, come on. If you don't have the stomach for disagreements on the board just leave. You're barely on as it is anymore.

FrothByte
Quan challenged KT to a BZ on whether Cap completely stomps Bolg or not.
KT challenged Quan to a BZ between Cap and Legolas on skills.

I challenged KT to a BZ on who's more acrobatic between Cap and Legolas.
KT challenged me to a BZ between who has more combat skill between Cap and Legolas.

quanchi112

KT challenged me to a BZ between who has more combat skill between Cap and Legolas. The best part is we challenged him claims he made. When we issue challenges he makes new claims up for us because he doesn't have the balls to actually battlezone what he made the claim about.

Very telling.

Robtard

KT challenged me to a BZ between who has more combat skill between Cap and Legolas.

-Idiotic BZ setting, everyone here believes Cap would win, arguing if it would take 10seconds, 2.5mins or 5mins is a lesson in futility edit: Definitely something someone with a micropenis would want to argue obsessively in a BZ on

-Skills can be measured using screen feats

-Acrobatics can be measured using screen feats

-Combat skill can be measured using screen feats

quanchi112
-Idiotic BZ setting, everyone here believes Cap would win, arguing if it would take 10seconds, 2.5mins or 5mins is a lesson in futility

-Skills can actually be measured using screen feats

-Combat skill can be measured using screen feats He made the stance he doesn't get stomped so he is too gutless to battlezone on a stance he had. Very simple. He backed down and has not done one yet either. He also backed down to froth.

FrothByte
-Idiotic BZ setting, everyone here believes Cap would win, arguing if it would take 10seconds, 2.5mins or 5mins is a lesson in futility edit: Definitely something someone with a micropenis would want to argue obsessively in a BZ on

-Skills can be measured using screen feats

-Combat skill can be measured using screen feats

Well yeah, I don't disagree. Just pointing out a certain pattern here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who's fighting who? All I do is reply to KT's (insane) accusations. Besides, it's not just about different views on Ozy/WS. I clash views with a lot of people here. It's about him claiming stuff and never manning up to it.

You mean insane like being unable to comprehend a basic paragraph, as you just did in this thread.

or, or, wait for it

you calling me a liar and saying I'm making up things you said. Yet, if when you go to the thread.. you FINALLY just admitted you conceded a point and then changed your mind. Which is exactly what I've been saying. Yet I had to qupte you to "prove it" when you damn well knew what you said. LIke that?

Let me guess, I need to quote your reading comprehension failure in this thread to? AMIRITE?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Lawd... This moron can't get a single thing straight. HOLY SHIT. Clownshoes 5000, I challenged you to a battlezone BEFORE you ever challenged me. Do you wanna see who mentions doing a battlezone first? Do I need to quote the first person to say so? I blatantly and opening suggested.. begged... for a BZ in multiple posts before you even thought about issuing a challenge I wasn't even talking about. That was your pussy move, but your pussy move or failure to use logic isn't my problem you didn't know what I meant by skill. Don't try and conflate your moronic behavior with somehow you challenging me first. In that same thread I challenged Quan before he ever issued a challenge to me. One day you'll get something right. Then again, likely not. Let me guess, you'll bs and lie and say you brought up a BZ first right, THEN I'll find the first post on it and it will be mine..... you'll go.. Oh yeah, I forgot. AMITRITE LOL

FrothByte
Lawd... This moron can't get a single thing straight. HOLY SHIT. Clownshoes 5000, I challenged you to a battlezone BEFORE you ever challenged me. Do you wanna see who mentions doing a battlezone first? Do I need to quote the first person to say so? I blatantly and opening suggested.. begged... for a BZ in multiple posts before you even thought about issuing a challenge I wasn't even talking about. That was your pussy move, but your pussy move or failure to use logic isn't my problem you didn't know what I meant by skill. Don't try and conflate your moronic behavior with somehow you challenging me first. In that same thread I challenged Quan before he ever issued a challenge to me. One day you'll get something right. Then again, likely not. Let me guess, you'll bs and lie and say you brought up a BZ first right, THEN I'll find the first post on it and it will be mine..... you'll go.. Oh yeah, I forgot. AMITRITE LOL

Yeah, the problem was you challenged me to a BZ regarding a topic I never argued against you with.

quanchi112
Yeah, the problem was you challenged me to a BZ regarding a topic I never argued against you with. thumb up

quanchi112
Lawd... This moron can't get a single thing straight. HOLY SHIT. Clownshoes 5000, I challenged you to a battlezone BEFORE you ever challenged me. Do you wanna see who mentions doing a battlezone first? Do I need to quote the first person to say so? I blatantly and opening suggested.. begged... for a BZ in multiple posts before you even thought about issuing a challenge I wasn't even talking about. That was your pussy move, but your pussy move or failure to use logic isn't my problem you didn't know what I meant by skill. Don't try and conflate your moronic behavior with somehow you challenging me first. In that same thread I challenged Quan before he ever issued a challenge to me. One day you'll get something right. Then again, likely not. Let me guess, you'll bs and lie and say you brought up a BZ first right, THEN I'll find the first post on it and it will be mine..... you'll go.. Oh yeah, I forgot. AMITRITE LOL You wanted us to represent stances we never made while,you refuse them with stances you did make. You're gutless. You've been called out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The best part is we challenged him claims he made. When we issue challenges he makes new claims up for us because he doesn't have the balls to actually battlezone what he made the claim about.

Very telling.

Are you still mad you're the resident joke that you feel you're proving something here? I challenged you first. You and Froth ineptitude with the English language isn't my bad. I opening challenged you and Froth on who was more skilled in combat. You and Froth both said Cap was more skilled in combat. I challenged said notion, and no amount of you being a pansy will ever change that. I challenged you, you pussied out. Simple. Funny thing is, you'd also likely lose this BZ to. Which is why it makes it so funny you think I'm scared to do it lol. It's like the Albus vs. Voldemort thread... You left the argument with Juggs for 6 months without responding to his post. I then pointed out, and you agreed, that in the past you had made the claim that... If you don't respond to my argument that means you concede. There are literally dozens of posts from you saying that very thing. Thus by YOUR standards you concede the argument to Juggs

here, you seem to think just because there is opposing views that means a BZ is required. Should I find 100... probably 200 threads where you didn't issue a BZ challenge, even though multiple people disagreed with your stance? I could find that many theads. Shoud I? Just because there is a differing opinion doesn't mean anything is required.. even by YOUR standards. As if that isn't enough, taking that idiocy to it's progression, we'd still be left with me challenging Quan first, and he by his own standards backed down. You bad at this. You make Froth look like a respectable poster.. sometimes when he's not in Quan mode

KuRuPT Thanosi
You wanted us to represent stances we never made while,you refuse them with stances you did make. You're gutless. You've been called out.

BS LOL. Pathetic. The question was ALWAYS about skill. ALWAYS. Froth would even agree. Just because you two can't figure out what skilled in combat means isn't my problem.

quanchi112
Are you still mad you're the resident joke that you feel you're proving something here? I challenged you first. You and Froth ineptitude with the English language isn't my bad. I opening challenged you and Froth on who was more skilled in combat. You and Froth both said Cap was more skilled in combat. I challenged said notion, and no amount of you being a pansy will ever change that. I challenged you, you pussied out. Simple. Funny thing is, you'd also likely lose this BZ to. Which is why it makes it so funny you think I'm scared to do it lol. It's like the Albus vs. Voldemort thread... You left the argument with Juggs for 6 months without responding to his post. I then pointed out, and you agreed, that in the past you had made the claim that... If you don't respond to my argument that means you concede. There are literally dozens of posts from you saying that very thing. Thus by YOUR standards you concede the argument to Juggs

here, you seem to think just because there is opposing views that means a BZ is required. Should I find 100... probably 200 threads where you didn't issue a BZ challenge, even though multiple people disagreed with your stance? I could find that many theads. Shoud I? Just because there is a differing opinion doesn't mean anything is required.. even by YOUR standards. As if that isn't enough, taking that idiocy to it's progression, we'd still be left with me challenging Quan first, and he by his own standards backed down. You bad at this. You make Froth look like a respectable poster.. sometimes when he's not in Quan mode You made a stance that Bolg clearly wouldn't get stomped. I called you out. You backed down. Everyone saw you backdown to froth. You're done here, backdown kid.

quanchi112
BS LOL. Pathetic. The question was ALWAYS about skill. ALWAYS. Froth would even agree. Just because you two can't figure out what skilled in combat means isn't my problem. You keep changing how you define skill. What's even more amusing you responded to this post twice and the fact you're too dumb to see your own pitiful arguments for what they truly are.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah, the problem was you challenged me to a BZ regarding a topic I never argued against you with.

Even if you actually think that's true, even by your idiocy standards, then that would mean YOU challenged me to something I was never talking about. Again, in the other thread you admitted I wasn't just talking about Acrobatics. Whatever that misunderstanding was, I certainly wasn't doing a BZ on acrobatics. You said fine. Thus, you challenged me to something I wasn't arguing about right?

Also, it was also about skill in combat, I made that clear in every seen post where I correct said misunderstanding. Yet YOU kept repeating Acrobatics(knowing that wasn't what I was saying as I had corrected it already like 5 times... while also leaving out parts of the sentence lol.) over and over. Yet that isn't a lame attempt at a challenge? Really? LOL Right Bud, you disputed Legolas was more skilled in combat, I was always talking about skill in combat. I'm still talking about it. Let me guess, I'll need to quote this stuff huh?

quanchi112
Even if you actually think that's true, even by your idiocy standards, then that would mean YOU challenged me to something I was never talking about. Again, in the other thread you admitted I wasn't just talking about Acrobatics. Whatever that misunderstanding was, I certainly wasn't doing a BZ on acrobatics. You said fine. Thus, you challenged me to something I wasn't arguing about right?

Also, it was also about skill in combat, I made that clear in every seen post where I correct said misunderstanding. Yet YOU kept repeating Acrobatics(knowing that wasn't what I was saying as I had corrected it already like 5 times... while also leaving out parts of the sentence lol.) over and over. Yet that isn't a lame attempt at a challenge? Really? LOL Right Bud, you disputed Legolas was more skilled in combat, I was always talking about skill in combat. I'm still talking about it. Let me guess, I'll need to quote this stuff huh? Excuses from the backdown kid who won't ever do a battlezone. You're a joke.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You made a stance that Bolg clearly wouldn't get stomped. I called you out. You backed down. Everyone saw you backdown to froth. You're done here, backdown kid.

So you'd like me to find posts where you said you weren't interested in doing that BZ? Even though in the thread you were taking an opposing stance? Temp ban bet? Has this happened on multiple occasions is the question... Thus, you've backed down each and every time that happens? Saying you don't feel like it, or it doesn't interest you isn't a valid excuse by YOUR standards. What your saying here is, if you have an opposing view, and get challenged.. you must accept or you're backing down? Wanna make the bet?

Silent Master
So everyone agrees? Cap wins 10/10

quanchi112
So you'd like me to find posts where you said you weren't interested in doing that BZ? Even though in the thread you were taking an opposing stance? Temp ban bet? Has this happened on multiple occasions is the question... Thus, you've backed down each and every time that happens? Saying you don't feel like it, or it doesn't interest you isn't a valid excuse by YOUR standards. What your saying here is, if you have an opposing view, and get challenged.. you must accept or you're backing down? Wanna make the bet? That didn't have anything to do with me. You backed down to froth. I called it before you even did.

You made a stance and I said I'd prove it via battlezone. You backed down. You've never done one. You're all talk. You're a woman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
So everyone agrees? Cap wins 10/10

actually it's 1,000,000,000/10

quanchi112
Keep running, Kt.

TheVaultDweller
Cap wins comfortably

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Cap wins comfortably

Yes, indeed. Cap wins while sitting on a lounger, sipping a mojito in front of a pool.

TheVaultDweller
Cap reclines in the lounger right after beating Bolg to death with it. stick out tongue

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Cap reclines in the lounger right after beating Bolg to death with it. stick out tongue

Or he uses Bolg to beat the lounger into submission. Make the sitting more comfy.

quanchi112
Kt has been humiliated once again. Stomp it is just like when he asks a girl out they always stomp his feelings into submission.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That didn't have anything to do with me. You backed down to froth. I called it before you even did.

You made a stance and I said I'd prove it via battlezone. You backed down. You've never done one. You're all talk. You're a woman.

Nice avoidance.... AGAIN... Could I find multiple threads where you've taken an opposing view... somebody has called you out on a BZ and you declined. Has this happened or not? Temp ban bet?

quanchi112
Nice avoidance.... AGAIN... Could I find multiple threads where you've taken an opposing view... somebody has called you out on a BZ and you declined. Has this happened or not? Temp ban bet? I have done battlezones you haven't. Accept this challenge. Froth even mocks you and other posters also called you'd back down to him. You're pathetic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you admit you have backed down then? Just because you've done a BZ before.. doesn't mean you can no longer backed down. By your standards, and you've now admitted, you have backed down... you just think it's okay because you done BZ before... sorry, you've backed down multiple times.... way more than me.

Silent Master
You still haven't explained how the weaker, slower, less durable/skilled/agile Bolg would manage to win some of the fights.

quanchi112
So you admit you have backed down then? Just because you've done a BZ before.. doesn't mean you can no longer backed down. By your standards, and you've now admitted, you have backed down... you just think it's okay because you done BZ before... sorry, you've backed down multiple times.... way more than me. You made a challenge Froth accepted and then you changed your stance. We all saw it. You made a stance I called you on it and you backed the **** down. Backdown kid.

Silent Master
Cap wins

quanchi112
Kt backed down in this thread. Hahahaha.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Quan is backdown 118 by now... He's the backdown king

quanchi112
Quan is backdown 118 by now... He's the backdown king I have done more than anyone on the site. You're still a battlezone virgin like your real life sexual conquests. Poor nerdy buck toothed thing.

FrothByte
To be fair, I don't think I've ever seen Quan back down from anything.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He has, in multiple threads in fact. We named him backdown 112 for a reason. Then again, I'm not surprised Froth never noticed.....

KuRuPT Thanosi
I have done more than anyone on the site. You're still a battlezone virgin like your real life sexual conquests. Poor nerdy buck toothed thing.

Why would you be proud about losing most of the battlezones you've done? Odd. Bro, you're ugly, short and dumb. You come to a site where most everybody thinks you're a moron and make fun of you. How does that make you feel? Expand on that please

quanchi112
He has, in multiple threads in fact. We named him backdown 112 for a reason. Then again, I'm not surprised Froth never noticed..... I do not back down as he has pointed out. I unlike you have balls and get laid.

quanchi112
Why would you be proud about losing most of the battlezones you've done? Odd. Bro, you're ugly, short and dumb. You come to a site where most everybody thinks you're a moron and make fun of you. How does that make you feel? Expand on that please You haven't done one. That is sad since you've been a member of this site for years and haven't contributed or stand out in all these years outside of not feeling you have to back claims.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.