Black students advocate white genocide at Harvard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee

Time-Immemorial
So they want to kill whites, when whites brought them here and freed them?

riv6672
So, TWO black college students think something completely idiotic. Okay. stick out tongue

Surtur
Lol how the f*ck did these punks get into Harvard? The school is definitely going down hill.

I just found this video actually hilarious. because I know if it was white kids telling blacks to kill themselves those same people would freak out. I guarantee you they most likely wouldn't be as calm as these kids when people are *telling them to kill themselves*.

ArtificialGlory
Haha, ****ing Harvard. These dipshits belong on Tumblr, not Harvard.

Surtur
Even more hilarious is one of the "black" guys looks mixed. So should he kill half of himself?

Lestov16
So these two extremists are being used as a strawman to discredit all black equality movements?

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
So these two extremists are being used as a strawman to discredit all black equality movements?

I'm curious which post you read that said this discredited an entire movement? Or unless you aren't talking about people here.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
Even more hilarious is one of the "black" guys looks mixed. So should he kill half of himself?
Yeah, he should castrate himself in order to never reproduce. It would be a nice compromise.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, he should castrate himself in order to never reproduce. It would be a nice compromise.

I don't know man..this is entertaining. If he had kids they'd probably prove just as hilarious.

Lestov16
I'm curious which post you read that said this discredited an entire movement? Or unless you aren't talking about people here.

OP seemed to insinuate this a pervasive occurrence.

Surtur
He just said stand up to "black supremacists". Which shouldn't we stand up to supremacists of any kind? White, black, purple, rainbow.

Lestov16
Don't disagree.

Surtur
I just wonder if the students will face any kind of penalty for this kind of behavior.

ArtificialGlory
I don't know man..this is entertaining. If he had kids they'd probably prove just as hilarious.
I suppose, but what if they grow up to have that sweet, sweet white privilege? Can't have that; off with the goolies!

Surtur
That is true..it would be unfortunate to have a child and then be forced to tell that child he needs to kill himself because of white privilege. Even though hey like the man says in the video..it'd be a step in the right direction. So who knows..his child would be a martyr.

Even stranger still is..reading the comments on the youtube video apparently this started off as a debate of renewable energy. I really don't know how we got into "just kill yourself because of white privilege".

Lestov16
A debate of renewable energy? Seriously?

Surtur
Well according to one youtube commenter. Who of course aren't always reliable.

I guess if you try to draw a line between that and white privilege..maybe it was about how greedy people would try to prevent sources of renewable energy, and the greedy people are mostly white and then maybe it took off from there...nah, still doesn't really make sense.

ArtificialGlory
Well, at least it wasn't the main topic of the discussion.

Lestov16
Well according to one youtube commenter. Who of course aren't always reliable.

I guess if you try to draw a line between that and white privilege..maybe it was about how greedy people would try to prevent sources of renewable energy, and the greedy people are mostly white and then maybe it took off from there...nah, still doesn't really make sense.

Maybe it was about western intervention/exploitation of third world countries for non renewable resources, aka white westerners oppressing third world black Africans (this is rather myopic of course, but let's just assume this is the train of thought), and then debate took a turn from there

Van Hohenheim
I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe white people should kill themselves. He probably just wanted to win the argument, you can tell he's not a very good debater so he cornered himself by making such an idiotic claim with no reasoning to back it up.

Usually in these types of debates (college debates) people argue in favor of things they don't even believe in, just to test themselves or demonstrate their abilities in debating.

So I wouldn't take this video as evidence of black people being racist, but rather a bad debater digging a hole.

Surtur
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe white people should kill themselves. He probably just wanted to win the argument, you can tell he's not a very good debater so he cornered himself by making such an idiotic claim with no reasoning to back it up.

Usually in these types of debates (college debates) people argue in favor of things they don't even believe in, just to test themselves or demonstrate their abilities in debating.

So I wouldn't take this video as evidence of black people being racist, but rather a bad debater digging a hole.

So just out of curiosity, if it was the white students saying this to the black students..would you still say this video didn't show racism?

Since I feel like if whites did this and then someone came and said what you just said..it would not go over well. Would you disagree with that assessment?

Van Hohenheim
So just out of curiosity, if it was the white students saying this to the black students..would you still say this video didn't show racism?

Since I feel like if whites did this and then someone came and said what you just said..it would not go over well. Would you disagree with that assessment?
I wouldn't disagree with your final conclusion, is it racist: No, in this type of format I don't think it is. Face to face debates are very difficult so I wouldn't blame a bad debater for stepping on his shoes and falling. But why does it matter?

Surtur
I wouldn't. But why does it matter?

You wouldn't agree with my assessment or you wouldn't say it wasn't racist?

It's not a big deal, I'm just curious if you'd apply this logic all across the board.

Van Hohenheim
You wouldn't agree with my assessment or you wouldn't say it wasn't racist?

It's not a big deal, I'm just curious if you'd apply this logic all across the board.
I explained in my edit.

Is it racist? No, because of the format and real time debate.

If their situations were inverted would people say the white guy was racist? Yeah, just like white people right now are saying the black guy is racist. Google the name of the video and you'll see people are already making a big deal out of this and getting offended, to the point of showing their true colors. It's mostly racist loonies that probably have 50 automatic weapons in their home in case of x ( you name it) event. These people get paranoid over their own shadow, but, anyways, this is offtopic.

It is a big deal for you, I know it is. I've seen you post enough to form a solid analysis of your general view on some issues and opinion, please don't insult you nor I by denying this isn't stirring some emotion in you.

The thing I don't get is why? What thread does one black guy advocating the death of white people (let's assume it wasn't for debate purposes) have? To my knowledge, black people don't want white people dead. Unless I'm missing something, or perhaps a movement which I wasn't notified of.

Surtur
Er, I meant it's not a big deal whether or not you tell me what you'd do in the opposite circumstance.

Why does what a few cops do stir so much emotion in people? To my knowledge cops don't want black people dead. Was there a movement or something I'm not aware of?

This does stir an emotion, but mostly laughter. You say what "thread" does one black guy advocating this have. I'm assuming you meant "threat", correct? To which this definitely wasn't about feeling threatened. I don't doubt some people are truly pissed, but it's just amusing to me.

That and the fact, like you said, if whites did this they'd be labeled racist and there would be protests on campus. So I suppose the hypocrisy does irk me. These two specific clowns? No. Maybe it's because they just sounded so asinine in saying it. Maybe because the argument is just so utterly..out there. I'm sorry, I can't take these specific people seriously. I just can't get mad at this specific thing. Like I said the hypocrisy yes, but that's a separate issue from what goes on here in this video.

Perhaps in a different format and if they didn't just sound so silly and stupid while saying it..it might tick me off I guess? Like someone just making a video saying "f*ck you white people, kill yourself" then I wouldn't be amused.

I legitimately find this to be great. I love the fact it was caught on video and I love the fact it happened at Harvard.

Surtur
If anyone wants a laugh you should especially read the comments section of that article. There will be a LOT of racist shit to sift through, but every once in a while you come across a gem of someone giving really lame excuses for this.

According to one person telling these whites to kill themselves doesn't actually mean kill yourself. No, it actually just meant "stand up for black lives". Which to be fair certainly makes the "it wasn't racism just a bad debater" explanation make a lot more sense in comparison.

Adam Grimes
These negros thinking they are smart enough for advocating, lol! Shm!!

Surtur
Also for some reason I just kind of turn a blind eye whenever I hear someone attending an ivy league school whining about privilege.

Van Hohenheim
Er, I meant it's not a big deal whether or not you tell me what you'd do in the opposite circumstance.

Why does what a few cops do stir so much emotion in people? To my knowledge cops don't want black people dead. Was there a movement or something I'm not aware of?
Because when cops think they're the judges and get to be executors too, it creates a problem.

I think there are enough videos of cops killing minorities for no apparent reason, for this to address itself.

This does stir an emotion, but mostly laughter. You say what "thread" does one black guy advocating this have. I'm assuming you meant "threat", correct? To which this definitely wasn't about feeling threatened. I don't doubt some people are truly pissed, but it's just amusing to me.
Amusement? Is it because you feel so superior to black people? Do you look down on them, too? I personally had no emotion when watching the video,why is that? I asked myself. Well I think it's because I'm not racist, I don't see skin color and judge; this is what I concluded.
But you felt amusement as someone with different skin color advocated your death, that's interesting.

That and the fact, like you said, if whites did this they'd be labeled racist and there would be protests on campus. So I suppose the hypocrisy does irk me.
Oh please, do you really want pity? Do you want people to defend you like they defend them? To my understanding, only the weak and the voiceless need defending.

These two specific clowns? No. Maybe it's because they just sounded so asinine in saying it. Maybe because the argument is just so utterly..out there. I'm sorry, I can't take these specific people seriously. I just can't get mad at this specific thing. Like I said the hypocrisy yes, but that's a separate issue from what goes on here in this video.
It was actually just one of them, mate. Don't get ahead of yourself. Regardless, I advise you don't take what young adults say in the heat of a debate to seriously.

Perhaps in a different format and if they didn't just sound so silly and stupid while saying it..it might tick me off I guess? Like someone just making a video saying "f*ck you white people, kill yourself" then I wouldn't be amused.

I legitimately find this to be great. I love the fact it was caught on video and I love the fact it happened at Harvard.

Again, people say stupid things in an argument when they're losing. I doubt the guy even knew what he was saying by the apparent hard time he was having articulating his argument and points.

Surtur
Amusement? Is it because you feel so superior to black people? Do you look down on them, too? I personally had no emotion when watching the video,why is that? I asked myself. Well I think it's because I'm not racist, I don't see skin color and judge; this is what I concluded.
But you felt amusement as someone with different skin color advocated your death, that's interesting.

I felt amusement because a dipshit said dipshitty things. I just can't help but usually be amused by stupidity.

Do I look down on them? Absolutely I look down on these two specific people, but not because of their race.

Who asked for pity? I simply acknowledged the one aspect that irked me.

But just to be clear..you imply I'm racist because I was amused at these two dipshits. But these guys in the video aren't racist..just bad debaters. But again, if I find the stupid shit they say amusing..I'm racist.

Van Hohenheim
I felt amusement because a dipshit said dipshitty things. I just can't help but usually be amused by stupidity.

Who asked for pity?
I cringed a little because I can relate to saying stupid things in debates. But if you say you found it amusing because of his stupidity then so be it.

It sounded like you did. But I can just be imagining things.

Yes, but then you clarified you found it amusing because he publically said "dipshitty things". I personally don't find amusement in seeing someone crash and burn, especially in public in front of other people.

Surtur
I'm shocked you didn't feel anything. It's not even just what they said. It's the strange way the opposing team reacted. They seemed to have issue with it, but were also eerily calm. I suppose they are probably used to hearing crazy shit during debates.

Raisen
is van really sticking up for these guys?

Raisen
this is amazing. really?

Van Hohenheim
I'm shocked you didn't feel anything. It's not even just what they said. It's the strange way the opposing team reacted. They seemed to have issue with it, but were also eerily calm. I suppose they are probably used to hearing crazy shit during debates.
I imagine they have. Debating in real time is complicated, especially against better opponents that keep calm. By the looks of it the guy saying white people had no value was in the defensive, while the opposition was bombarding him with questions and quick responses; thus offensive. The guy with the black shirt wasn't derailing off the bluder and wasn't getting distracted by the questions made by the black guy, so the better debater is obvious.

Omega Vision
So, does this thread serve any purpose but to stoke racist sentiment?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar120436_13.gif
Ask this guy

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar120436_13.gif
Ask this guy
You win zero internets, sir.

Time-Immemorial
We just won Florida. You won Hilarylaughing out loud

Omega Vision
We just won Florida. You won Hilarylaughing out loud
See, when you refer to Trump with the collective first person, it starts to get creepy.

Time-Immemorial
See, when you refer to Trump with the collective first person, it starts to get creepy.

http://i.imgur.com/NJRdwbJ.gif

Omega Vision
http://i.imgur.com/NJRdwbJ.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1413725/little-girl-hates-the-miz-o.gif

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur

I guess if I had to try to guess the purpose it would be to show that...white people aren't the only ones in this country who can be racist little shits.

If the opposite had happened and it was whites saying this about blacks it would be major news, there would be protests at Harvard, the whole nine yards.

It sort of comes off like we can only talk about racism against blacks and otherwise it's not worth discussing. If this was a topic about Donald Trump saying something racist why do I get the crazy feeling you would not of replied in the same manner as you just did?

Ushgarak
It sort of comes off like we can only talk about racism against blacks and otherwise it's not worth discussing.

You say 'can' as if it is a permission issue, but broadly this is not far off, because racism against whites is not actually a big issue in the US, whilst racism against blacks is, so the latter is far more newsworthy and people cannot be flippant about it (as these two clearly are being here in regards to being anti-white). In countries where whites are the standard victims (rare but possible), the reverse would be true.

In any case, thread very much closed- it definitely is here only to stir up racial tension, and the loose throwing around of Harvard- as if the students even came from there, which would have taken all of 2 seconds to see was not true- shows the poor thinking behind it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.