Injustice gods of olympus vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who would win?

ShadowFyre
Hmmm, I only know what I have seen on ownage thread. Current Asgard would lose imo. Classic Asgard would win. I guess I should say pre and post Ragnarok. Asgard is a shade of what it once was. There is no Odinson, Odin was in his prime and ripping Universes out of the World Tree and shaking Galaxies. Yeah, I feel pretty confident ( and a little sad) that current Asgard would not be capable of waging a proper war right now.

TethAdamTheRock
Ok

Henry_Pym
If Odin lost to Whor then he isn't even worth discussing as a Skyfather...

Pre-sjw crap Odin should win solidly alone.

Genii96
Asgard stomps,and odin didn't lose to jane thor

leonidas
not sure how many gods the olympians could call on. sheer numbers could be a problem for olympus. zeus and odin, whatever odin, would be a draw i've no doubt, or close enough not to matter. but asgard would just drown them in numbers, unless the amazons were allowed to fight for zeus. then it would be a battle--a good one no doubt. you'd have to try and match up the top gods of asgard with the top gods of olympus to get a better sense of who would win.

Genii96
Seeing as injustice poseidon got his ass kicked by aquaman,and the fact that asgard has gae,an elder god on their side....I don't think top gods comparison go well for injustice

TethAdamTheRock
Aquaman didn't really win, he seemed just fine later...

leonidas
why would gaea fight for asgard? she's not usually counted among their number. i'd certainly not list her as a typical ally...

and yeah, poseidon was fine. cool that they threw in aquaman's big attack in the game though. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.