Kit Fisto & Ulic Qel Droma vs Knightfall Vader & Lucien Dray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone! As always, all thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Notes: Ulic is in his Prime as a Jedi/lightside force user.

carthage
I'd think Ulic can hold his own against Knightfall Vader well enough. He was hindered and was unable to break Kenobi's defense, and Ulic was able to duel Exar Kun to a virtual stalemate for hours upon end and would've ended the match with both of their deaths in a draw. Ulic was as per accolades the greatest Jedi of his age, and Fisto has better saber feats than Lucien (beating Grievous, outsparring AOTC Kenobi, blitzing multiple Magnaguards). Ulic vs. Anakin is a drawn out duel which gives Fisto enough time to kill Draay.

Draay also isn't overwhelming Ulic with the force, and would get stomped in a duel with someone who is the near equal to Exar Kun

So I'd side team 1.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2.

Syndicate
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Draay beat multiple Jedi simultaneously?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
I'd think Ulic can hold his own against Knightfall Vader well enough. He was hindered and was unable to break Kenobi's defense, and Ulic was able to duel Exar Kun to a virtual stalemate for hours upon end and would've ended the match with both of their deaths in a draw. Ulic was as per accolades the greatest Jedi of his age, and Fisto has better saber feats than Lucien (beating Grievous, outsparring AOTC Kenobi, blitzing multiple Magnaguards). Ulic vs. Anakin is a drawn out duel which gives Fisto enough time to kill Draay.

Draay also isn't overwhelming Ulic with the force, and would get stomped in a duel with someone who is the near equal to Exar Kun

So I'd side team 1.

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage

So I'd side team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.