Boromir and Aragorn vs Legolas and Elrond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Sword battle. Which team wins?

Inhuman
The elves

golem370
I think Bor could take Legolas the other two would be closer.

FrothByte
Don't know much about Elrond but if he fights anything like Thranduil then the Elves win this solidly.

Utrigita
Didn't Elrond manage to take out 4-5 of the Ringwraiths during the battle of Dol Guldur? But I think that is the only time we actually see him fight.

golem370
Yeah but Aragorn fought them off too 4 or 5 of them

KingD19
bhzzfXQmv9w

Don't compare Aragorn's fight to Elrond and Saruman's. One is clearly higher than the orher, and Elrond could solo imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Elves, pretty comfortably.

golem370
Elrond had help and Aragorn didn't unless you want to count the Hobbits.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Elrond had help and Aragorn didn't unless you want to count the Hobbits.

But Aragorn didn't exactly beat the Wraiths, he seemed to just scare them off. Elrond had a better showing against them.

golem370
I guess I see what you are saying but I think Aragorn proved to rather be skilled through out the triliogy so I think he would put up a good fight plus I still think that Bor would beat Legolas so it could become two on one. Elrond didn't actually beat them either the came back with Sauron

Inhuman
Elrond was fighting off Sauron when Gandalf coudlnt in the Hobbit movies.

golem370
???

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Inhuman
Elrond was fighting off Sauron when Gandalf coudlnt in the Hobbit movies.

He never fought him off though, only his minions. Though he did imply that he could or might be able to.. when he said we need to track him down and kill him. Seemingly he believed he could with the help of others.

Robtard
Elves take this. Boromir is the weakest link here and he's considerably below Legolas and Elrond.

Inhuman
I just watched that scene. Elrond and Saruman were fighting The Nazgul.
Elrond & Saruman beat the fuq out of all the Nazgul in that scene. Both pulling their weight.

bhzzfXQmv9w

KuRuPT Thanosi
Day late and a dollar short as usual IM

Inhuman
Actually im always on point bro thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not in threads involving Cap it seems, eh Bro?

Inhuman
Well for some outlandish reason you seem to think that Cap and Ozy are equals or close to it so your judgment on Cap related opinions is faulty to say the least.

golem370
Bor was a very skilled the second only to Aragorn on the team.

golem370
Swordsman

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
I think Bor could take Legolas the other two would be closer.

I actually agree.

Dunedains win.

FrothByte
Nah. Legolas dispatches opponents easier and faster than Boromir. Plus Legolas has the feat of actually going h2h with Bolg, which makes me believe he's quite stronger than Boromir.

StiltmanFTW
Legolas is a non-factor, my frosty friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Legolas is a non-factor, my frosty friend. Prepare for Kt to have a fanboy meltdown.

FrothByte
Legolas is a non-factor, my frosty friend.

And you consider Boromir so much better because??

StiltmanFTW
Few words from Tolkien himself.

Physically, Boromir was the strongest of the Fellowship.

Legolas was the least useful memeber stick out tongue

StealthRanger
Boromir was a tad broader than Aragorn as well by Tolkien's descriptions IIRC

ares834

TBF, Legolas is quite a bit better in the films than he was in the books.

StiltmanFTW
That's true.

But still not good enough to best Gimli in the battle of Helm's Deep wink

FrothByte

In the books, Boromir was considered the strongest. But this isn't the books. Legolas was strong enough to go h2h with Bolg, which makes him the strongest among the fellowship.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Keep dreaming, Frosty. Keep dreaming.

StealthRanger
Well if Boromir is>Legolas and Legolas beat Bolg then Boromir>Bolg too stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Well if Boromir is>Legolas and Legolas beat Bolg then Boromir>Bolg too stick out tongue There is no evidence that Boromir is stronger than Legolas in the films.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Inhuman
Elrond was fighting off Sauron when Gandalf coudlnt in the Hobbit movies. Um, keep in mind none of the SHIT-TASTIC Hobbit movies count in lore terms. I suppose since this is the movie forums, that we have to use the Made-up Jackson bull shit. But in the books none of that shit happened. Gandalf didn't get imprisoned by Sauron and he certainly didn't need Galadrial to save him. ****ing Hobbit movies were a travesty.

That being said if we go strictly by the movies then it's probably the Elves. In the books however the Humans win handily. Boromir would Shit-stomp Legolas and Then Aragorn and Boromir would double team Elrond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.