Star Wars Hunger Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Five teams of force users take part in the Hunger Games. The setting is the 75th Hunger Games Arena (http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/74th_Hunger_Games_arena), there is no food or water. All the "horrors" (Acid fog, monkeys etc ) are included.

The teams are:

1) Darth Marr and The Emperor's Wrath
2)TFU Shaak Ti and SoD Maul
3)RotS ObiWan Kenobi and DD Quinlan Vos
4) Cade Sywalker and Jaina Solo
5)Ulic Qel Droma and Kyp Durron

They all start near the borders of the arena, each team in a different section of the map.

Which will survive the Hunger Games ?

Beniboybling
Ti and Maul should have the best survival skills here.

Cade and Jaina are also very capable, with Cade's healing ability being invaluable.

If it came to a fight between them however Cade and Jaina would probably win, so I would go with them overall. Circumstances could give the victory to anyone however.

Trocity
Yeah, siding Cade/Jaina here.

Lord Stark
Vos and Kenobi. Vos has the unique ability to read the 'history' of an object just by touching it. That'll come in handy for something like the Hunger Games.

Beniboybling
How? Lel.

Emperordmb
Yeah Maul and Ti have the best survival skills, I'll side with them.

Col. Valerian
Considering Shaak lived in jungle-like Felucia surrounded by very dangerous wildife, she clearly learns more than a couple of handy survival skills that will no doubt help her here. I'm going with her and Maul.

Emperordmb
Yeah if she managed to use telepathy on the monkey things, imagine how ****ed the other teams would be lol.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Beniboybling
How? Lel.

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I'd imagine by touching the arena he'd be able to see exactly how its built and its ins and out.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I'd imagine by touching the arena he'd be able to see exactly how its built and its ins and out. Hmm, interesting, I didn't consider it. I agree Shaak and Maul are likely the best team here, but if Vos can really do this he has a chance to win

NewGuy01
Team 3 has the highest combat power, but Teams 2 and 4 are best suited for this kind of engagement. Not sure exactly how it would play out, but one of those teams would win.

Syndicate
Honestly given their various skills and abilities I'd either go Maul and Shaak or Vos and Kenobi.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I'd imagine by touching the arena he'd be able to see exactly how its built and its ins and out. Fair enough, that be maybe useful.

I wouldn't bank a win on it though.

Vixas
Fair enough, that be maybe useful.

I wouldn't bank a win on it though.

Beni says as he begins to cold-sweat over someone bringing it up on the SWTOR forum version of this.

Beniboybling
smile smile smile

AncientPower
Team 2 or 5.

carthage
What chance do the force users have against the monkeys?

Tondemonai
Ti & Maul probably have this. If Vos can do his weird thing and see every secret bit and general area of the place (I don't think that's how it works, more just who/what most closely bonded with or was most frequently in contact with whatever it is) then they have a chance. Still Ti and Maul are the clear cut winners for me personally. Now time to wait for legend to come in and say that team 1 wins. Looking at it I personally like that team most, but they would come short with anything that would benefit them in terms of utilizing the environment. Tbh Marr is one of the strongest people here, but his strength and skill won't be enough to save him from those who can actually utilize the surrounding area.

ILS
Vos' power is Psychometry, it lets him experience the memory of the last person to hold an object while they were holding it. So if he held a lightsaber he would know what it was last used for. That would actually help a lot for tracking people.

Tondemonai
So would Force sense :T

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 have best chance, IMO. Team 2 is also good.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Looking at it I personally like that team most, but they would come short with anything that would benefit them in terms of utilizing the environment. Tbh Marr is one of the strongest people here, but his strength and skill won't be enough to save him from those who can actually utilize the surrounding area.
Team 1 is not just formidable in combat but should also have excellent survival skills.

The ancient Sith Empire tested acolytes in brutal ways during the trials and also exposed them to combat situations after graduation. Life in the Empire was far from easy and comfort; competition was cutthroat and potential weaknesses were exploited.

The Empire virtually emulated the Hunger Games model for producing Sith.

ILS
I think it's fairly obvious Ti and Maul are individually best suited to this type of thing. Maul was exposed to worse conditions at the age of three and thrived in them. The issue is, his teamwork with Ti is going to be appalling. I'd bank of Jaina and Cade winning in the end, primarily due to Cade's Dark Transfer.

Tondemonai
True, didn't consider the obvious poor cooperation of the two. Also didn't consider the fact that Marr was trained on the Dromund Kaas Academy, not Korriban. He would have experienced much more severe conditions. Still leaning on team 2 for the win, but 1 has a solid chance.

S_W_LeGenD
Problem with Team 2 is that it represents a pair of Jedi and Sith. There will be some element of distrust between them and this can hamper their collaboration. Moreover, not sure if Shaak Ti would accept every decision of Darth Maul. Sith can be brutal in dire situations but Jedi tend to exercise restraint.

Team 1 is ideal. It wouldn't have any moral qualms.

Beniboybling
Team 1 are the weakest combatants, and would lose a fight against any other duo here. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 are the weakest combatants, and would lose a fight against any other duo here. smile
Based on?

Beniboybling
Self-evident facts. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Self-evident facts. thumb up
Which are?

Beniboybling
Work it out. smile

JKBart
Team 1 is overall probably better than team 2 as combatants (Shaak brings Team 2 down), but that's all, and they don't have any skills useful for this type of tournament.

Team 2 has a great shot. Shaak Ti is probably the best one for this environment in every area, including her Force abilities, and Maul's survival skills are also top-notch. Shaak brings the team down in terms of combat though.

Team 3 is probably just the most balanced, I guess. Quin's psychometry isn't as useful as people make it to be - Quinlan can't see the structure of the item, he can see the item's past, what happened to it before, where does it come from, etc. That's all.

Team 4 has the advantage of Cade's insane healing abilities, and they are probably the best combatants overall sans team 3.

Team 5 probably has the lowest shot. While the best in the Force no doubt, they are still inferior to Team 3 and 4 in terms of actual combat capabilities, and have no specific skills for that environment.

I would discard team 1 and team 5. 2, 3 and 4 have similar chances. Money's on Maul's team tho because ILS's girlfriend is 2/10.

NewGuy01
2, 3, and 4 are the only ones with high chances IMO.

S_W_LeGenD
Work it out. smile
There are none.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.