Senya & Vaylin vs. Lord Hoth & Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime; battle takes place on Ruusan. Who wins?

Syndicate
Senya and Vaylin.

Emperordmb
Does Senya have anything that makes her impressive as a duelist?

Syndicate
*Shrug* She beat Vaylin who has some decent saber feats of her own.

Emperordmb
What are Vaylin's decent saber feats?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What are Vaylin's decent saber feats?

One moment.

Emperordmb
Idk, until I get saber feats for them that actually substantiate their lightsaber skill, I'll side with Kas'im and Hoth for noticeably better dueling prowess and Kas'im's own considerable telekinetic defenses.

Syndicate
Idk, until I get saber feats for them that actually substantiate their lightsaber skill, I'll side with Kas'im and Hoth for noticeably better dueling prowess and Kas'im's own considerable telekinetic defenses.

The RT's been taken down but I believe Vaylin defeated a group of zakuul knights and Senya defeated her.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
The RT's been taken down but I believe Vaylin defeated a group of zakuul knights and Senya defeated her.
I thought she just executed three knights then another three?

Hardly the same as live combat if I remember correctly.

Syndicate
I thought she just executed three knights then another three?

Hardly the same as live combat if I remember correctly.

Not sure. I thought she had beaten them in combat. If not I'd give it to Hoth and Kas'im.

FreshestSlice
They would never even attack her. All their power comes from having undying loyalty to the Immortal Emperor and his family. Not to mention she's High Justicar, as in head Knight of Zakuul.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They would never even attack her. All their power comes from having undying loyalty to the Immortal Emperor and his family. Not to mention she's High Justicar, as in head Knight of Zakuul.

Considering you lied in the other thread just now I see no reason to believe your statements on... Well, anything.

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, he's right. And what do you mean lied?

Team 1, though.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Team 1, though.

He said Nihilus was one of Revan's students and because I've never played the original KOTOR I believed him. What he neglected to say was that said statement was his own personal theory.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Team 1, though.

Well since you're backing it up I'll believe it.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
He said Nihilus was one of Revan's students and because I've never played the original KOTOR I believed him. What he neglected to say was that said statement was his own personal theory.
Today, I'm going to teach you how to read. I said they were Sith. They were. Sion even served in Exar Kun's Sith Empire. It's not a theory that all of them were so far bellow Revan that they served him, and it wasn't even in KotOR, it was in KotOR II. Not sure why I even bother replying to most of what you say, since it's abundantly clear that you read half of it before responding anyway, while also knowing absolutely zero about the source material.

Syndicate
Today, I'm going to teach you how to read.

Feck off you cu^t nugget.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 lmao

Fated Xtasy
Team one, solidly.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 lmao
Raisins? I honestly Don't know anything about Hoth.

Fated Xtasy
Raisins? I honestly Don't know anything about Hoth.

Team one is Vaylin and Senya tho?

FreshestSlice
Two people who basically have their fight with each other as their only all out combat showings.

Fated Xtasy
Vaylin's tk is more than enough to beat Hoth and Kas'im. Their lightsaber skill could allow them to best Hoth, though Kas'im would prove a challenge.

Still Vaylin's TK impresses me more than anything team 2 has.

Emperordmb
Hoth got swarmed by a sea of Sith and soldier foes (the weakest Sith being noted to be above padawans and the strongest Sith noted to be on par with Jedi masters) and cut down so many people around him a wall of bodies was mounting around him, and he also plowed through those enemies to reach his fallen friend, being described as "unstoppable" and the dude became the renown Battlemaster of the order by his mid-twenties.

If Senya or Vaylin takes him it certainly won't be through saber skill since literally all they have there is dueling eachother.

Fated Xtasy
If you desire to continue to state these things, then by all means do so, but Hoth remains at a very low level for me.

Hoth has no defense for Vaylin's superior force power, and is going to be crushed in that area, in all out, Team 2 isn't winning a grand majority
Team One's force edge is just too much.

That to me, decides the outcome, and given how Vaylin always starts a battle with Force Powers, and Hoth/Kas'im tendencies to jump into the fray, this battle is decisively in team TOR's favor.

Emperordmb
Please, Hoth may not have much, but he has substantially more with a blade than either of his opponents.

And since when does Vaylin abuse her Force powers in battle? The one battle we've seen her in she made little use of telekinesis and lost.

Vaylin's a better telekinetic than Hoth or Kas'im and their victory can be argued on that, but I believe Kas'im's barrier would make up for that.

But claiming team one has any advantage over either member of team two aside from Vaylin's telekinesis is unsubstantiated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think it's somewhat lame to solely look at Vaylin's fight with Senya and simply not take into account that Lana + The Outlander (though admittedly injured) found it futile to fight a Vaylin that wasn't even using her lightsaber, even when they had a starship on their side, and Vaylin's reinforcements were mowed down. Especially given how relatively inconsistent KOTFE can be in and of itself.

NewGuy01
How impressive is being better than someone who can't walk on their own supposed to be?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That person who couldn't walk on their own, yet still managed to maul his way out of his imprisonment and defeat 2 (presumably elite) Knights of Zakuul. And was seemingly still superior to Lana.

Speaking of which, give me Carbonlander + Lana + starship over either member of team 2 any day. smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

NewGuy01
That person who couldn't walk on their own, yet still managed to maul his way out of his imprisonment

Lana.

Takes your presumees outta here faquet

Source for your seeminglys pls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Lana's solo'ing that shit, then Vaylin's solo'ing this shit. smile

I'd wager they're superior then the whoevers that Hoth cut down. Lana choked one of em out, too. smile

Bc he was the main. smile

NewGuy01
If Lana's solo'ing that shit, then Vaylin's solo'ing this shit. smile

Ur bane hating is getting out of control bruh. Kas'im>Zakuul Knight, man.

sht logic dck biscuts

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No I know but like if you're telling me Lana's just gonna run around cutting down armies of droids/soldiers/knights solo, only to be so completely, utterly, wholly, and embarassingly outmatched by Vaylin's power, then yes, Vaylin solos dis shit. smile

Nah. Lana was sucking the Outlander's cock in every cutscene. smile

Tondemonai
Since it wasn't specified I assume it's all-out, in which case team 1 roflstomps. Both have superior TK to both of team 2 can either produce or defend against. Vaylin would solo tbh. Neither has any chance of getting close enough to either to make it a melee fight.

Emperordmb
What TK feats does Vaylin have over Kas'im again?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tearing apart a sun generator with ease, ragdolling Zakuul Knights with flicka da wrist, capable of defeating Carbonlander + Lana + starship with force alone (which presumably would have mostly involved TK,) tearing down a part of a bridge with a flicka da wrist, etc.

Oh and tearing apart a large blast door casually, whereas it took Lana great effort just to open for a short time, implying a hilarious superiority over Lana.

FreshestSlice
">ragdolling Knights who don't defend themselves and beating up a cripple is a good feat."-SKILLZ 2016

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
">Kas'im." -Freshestnigga 2016

FreshestSlice
Irrelevant.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're operating under the assumption that those TK feats aren't indeed better than Kas'im's TK feats of...something.

Emperordmb
Shit my bad. I meant to ask what makes Senya better than Kasim in TK. I'm fully aware of Vaylin's TK. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Before I answer that, and this may seem off topic, but I need to probe: What makes Zannah good with TK?

FreshestSlice
You're operating under the assumption that those TK feats aren't indeed better than Kas'im's TK feats of...something.
TKing people who can't fight back ain't impressive, heathen.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TKing people who can't fight back ain't impressive, heathen.

It doesn't have to be impressive to be better than Kas'im's TK feats. At least, offensively speaking.

FreshestSlice
thatsmeantbhkasimtrieshishardest

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's okay I think some Fetty Wap/purple drank will calm you down. smile

FreshestSlice
Nah, no purple drank. Shit's expensive.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
On the house. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.