Savage Opress vs. Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Tondemonai
Marr easily. No contest.

FreshestSlice
Marr, but nowhere near easily, kek.

Tondemonai
Savage is a brute, he won't be able to cope with Marr's insane speed. Savage can't hold up in any way. He failed against Ventress, an inferior Force user and (arguably) combat. Her speed is considerable, but not on par with Marr. Opress has no chance whatsoever. Marr 10/10.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Marr easily

ILS
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Savage is a brute, he won't be able to cope with Marr's insane speed. Savage can't hold up in any way. He failed against Ventress, an inferior Force user and (arguably) combat. Her speed is considerable, but not on par with Marr. Opress has no chance whatsoever. Marr 10/10. Ventress ran away from him...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Marr, but nowhere near easily, kek.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ILS
Ventress ran away from him...

I'll have to watch the fight again. I was referring to the Obi-Wan and Ventress vs the brothers fight.

Beniboybling
Yes, in that fight she got tooled and ran. erm

Tondemonai
I'll have to watch it again. I remembered it being an even duel until Maul disarmed Kenobi and Ventress had to give him one of her lightsabers, but still winning. Memory's shit tho, so I'll rewatch it

|King Joker|
Ventress gave Kenobi her second lightsaber but Savage disarmed her and she was holding out unarmed until Kenobi gave her back her other lightsaber. Then it was more or less even between Savage and Ventress, IIRC.

Col. Valerian
When has Marr demonstrated amazing speed?

Emperordmb
He moved faster than his apprentice could see iirc.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ventress gave Kenobi her second lightsaber but Savage disarmed her and she was holding out unarmed until Kenobi gave her back her other lightsaber. Then it was more or less even between Savage and Ventress, IIRC. She was last seen on the backfoot by him when it starts focusing on Maul and Kenobi primarily.

No wonder Savage is universally considered a lumbering retard if people are under the impression Ventress was beating him laughing out loud

Col. Valerian
Well, Ventress is no pushover so, still wouldn't make sense. I'd say one-on-one, Kenobi would beat Savage.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
She was last seen on the backfoot by him when it starts focusing on Maul and Kenobi primarily. Well, Ventress literally just got her lightsaber back at that point and Savage jumped for the killing blow, so she's obviously be on the back foot if she just got her weapon back and Savage is coming down on her from the air. To me it kind of looked like a standoff by the time we see them again when Maul kicks Kenobi off the ledge.

Originally posted by ILS
No wonder Savage is universally considered a lumbering retard if people are under the impression Ventress was beating him laughing out loud I'm not under the impression she was, but even if that was the impression, why would Ventress beating Savage make one think he was a lumbering retard...? mmm

ILS
What I mean is, if after all this time, people still think Ventress was the superior in that battle despite how easily accessible it is to watch via youtube, then what chance has Savage got? Not generalizing but if there are actually a general population who can't even watch a 5 minute video... dear lord.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Well, Ventress literally just got her lightsaber back at that point and Savage jumped for the killing blow, so she's obviously be on the back foot if she just got her weapon back and Savage is coming down on her from the air. To me it kind of looked like a standoff by the time we see them again when Maul kicks Kenobi off the ledge. I think it stands to reason to assume that she would have been beaten a second time, seeing as the circumstances had not changed, and Kenobi's remark they were outmatched.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I think it stands to reason to assume that she would have been beaten a second time, seeing as the circumstances had not changed, and Kenobi's remark they were outmatched. I wouldn't disagree with that, but at the same time I wouldn't count Ventress out.

Syndicate
Lol ILS. As if losing to Ventress is in any way some horrendous feat. She's top tier in skill and impressive in both her physicals and raw power in the Force.

Syndicate
Also Ventress was only utilizing a single saber when she was far more skilled and experienced with the Jar Kai variant.

ILS
Learn to read, champ. I didn't say losing to Ventress is a bad thing. I said people not having the time of day to watch the fight and realize Savage was winning is what is appalling.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
Also Ventress was only utilizing a single saber when she was far more skilled and experienced with the Jar Kai variant. Yet in Dark Disciple she opts for a single saber, without any seeming detriment to her ability. So that's questionable.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yet in Dark Disciple she opts for a single saber, without any seeming detriment to her ability. So that's questionable.

Oh she's definitely skilled with just one but given the amount of time she's spent using dual blades it wouldn't make sense that she'd be as skilled with just one saber as she would be with two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.