The Lobo Movie ....Again?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
I bet they just FUCH'ed this up!

VYgsJt3ZGqI

Kazenji
Yeah the writer for the Wonder Woman movie is writing this one too, Lets hope the Wonder Woman movie is good.

CPT Space Bomb
Well, Deadpool ( a ripoff character from Slade aka "Deathstroke"wink did incredibly well, so there is a chance that Lobo could have a good movie if done right.

juggernaut74
Do you guys think the movie should take place on Earth or exclusively in space? Both?

ares834
Preferably, it's predominantly in space.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Do you guys think the movie should take place on Earth or exclusively in space? Both? I think it should be on both personally. I'd actually really like to see this movie. I wasn't excited about Deadpool and really thought it was okay. Not great but pretty good. I would be much more intrigued by Lobo.

Inhuman
Well, with the eventual flood of R rated super Hero flicks after Deadpool , I can see this one being made by WB/DC

Zack M
Let's hope WW is good, because the same guy is supposedly writing. I don't have a lot of faith in him now.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Well, Deadpool ( a ripoff character from Slade aka "Deathstroke"wink did incredibly well, so there is a chance that Lobo could have a good movie if done right.

Yeah. WB don't have that much going for them in the "If done right" categories

Originally posted by Zack M
Let's hope WW is good, because the same guy is supposedly writing. I don't have a lot of faith in him now.

Yeah. They are acting like the WW movie is already out and doing really good. Ths guy wrote the latest Pan movie and that apperatnly sucked donkey balls.

BruceSkywalker
all right The Hoff for Lobo lmao...

hopefully the script will be good.. The actor should be good as well

Flyattractor
I have low hope on both happening.

Kazenji
Jeffery Dean Morgan would've been good for Lobo....but oh well they got him for Thomas Wayne.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jeffery Dean Morgan would've been good for Lobo....but oh well they got him for Thomas Wayne. John Winchester should play every comic character from now on imo.

Flyattractor
Jeffery Dean Morgan would've been good for Lobo....but oh well they got him for Thomas Way

Yeah he could do a good job but much like Trejo he is just a tad to old at least in my book.

Kazenji
Danny Trejo is also too small.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I could see them going with a WWE Wrestler (but not the Rock) and then they could shove a bunch of others in for the villians and silly cameos. But don't ask me which one. Undertaker is also too old and can't act.

Esau Cairn
Idris Elba as Lobo.
Or Melissa McCarthy.

Fly, you know you want it to happen.

Flyattractor
I know that I want you to be tied to a chair and forced to watch that movie on a endless loop ala Clockwork Orange Style.

Robtard
Make it R, have it not take itself too seriously, this could be a fun romp.

Flyattractor
I would name the Movie R. Lobo. R.

And then have a massive on line campaign spoofing all of the deadpool ads.

Have a ad where Lobo shoots some lady whining for a PG-13 cut of the movie so her stupid kids can see it. Then Lobo kills the kids.

TRUE HILARITY!!!!!!!!

Kazenji
Tim Miller reveals he previously met with DC for a Lobo movie

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/deadpool-director-tim-miller-reveals-he-previously-met-with-dc-lobo

Flyattractor
"meh". The Lobo Movie has been in Developer's Hell since the mid 90's. I aint gonna start holding my breath anytime soon.

cause TBH...I don't want them to make this movie.

..and Who Da Fuh is Tim Millier?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"meh". The Lobo Movie has been in Developer's Hell since the mid 90's. I aint gonna start holding my breath anytime soon.

cause TBH...I don't want them to make this movie.

..and Who Da Fuh is Tim Millier? Director of that one movie called Deadpool

Flyattractor
Oh well then I def don't want him on this movie.

Lobo don't need no Unicorn Masturbation Jokes.

Firefly218

That's like saying you don't want Spielberg to director a movie because it doesn't need sharks

Esau Cairn

But space dolphins & dubious honeymoons are ok?

Kazenji

Yes...because he did it for one movie that automatically makes him doing it for another movie

roll eyes (sarcastic)..........you really are that stupid....

the dude also did the opening sequence for Thor 2 & also the cinematic trailer for DC universe Online, He'd be find with Lobo.

Flyattractor
Yes...because he did it for one movie that automatically makes him doing it for another movie

roll eyes (sarcastic)..........you really are that stupid....

the dude also did the opening sequence for Thor 2 & also the cinematic trailer for DC universe Online, He'd be find with Lobo.

Isn't Thor 2 supposed to be one of (if not the) crappest of the Marvel Movies?

And OF COURSE HE WOULD REPEAT ALL THE JOKES! WB/DC's head is so far up their asses they would DEMAND IT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.