Drunk Illegal Alien kills young girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This douche bag,

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/353*198/Eswin-Mejia.jpg

Killed this poor girl,

He was drunk, had a drivers license somehow that had been suspended 4 times. He was 3x over the legal limit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/23/more-info-on-how-courts-let-drunk-illegal-go-after-killing-nebraska-woman/

Judge Lets Drunk Illegal Immigrant Go After Killing Nebraska Woman: Hearing Lasted Just Minutes

The judge set the bail for $5,000.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
"It appears the whole system was rigged to give Mejia lenient treatment, to disallow pertinent information about his immigration status and his criminal past, and to allow him all the leeway possible to skip town once freed."

Raisen
Dude is a scum bag

Time-Immemorial
The hearing lasted 5 minutes and was rigged to let him off.

Time-Immemorial
Senator Ben Sass slammed the ICE Director on this today, she had nothing but crap and shit for excuses on this.

0R1RkIcY4Rg

http://www.ketv.com/news/neb-senator-ben-sasse-questions-ice-director/38531508

They had arrested him 4 times before this for driving drunk, all times he was released. He was released from ICE because of Obama's illegal executive actions on immigration.

He destroyed this woman and her family.

Raisen
Damn

meep-meep
Why aren't you blaming it on the ****ing 'they' that let him go drunk driving
In the first place. Duck that Mexican. Sure. TI you should be ducking your local government more. Motherducker.

Surtur
So he is an illegal. How did he have a drivers license in the first place? How does an illegal immigrant get a valid license? His license was suspended 4 times, please tell me it wasn't for drunk driving related incidents.

How does someone they know is illegal even get a bail set? Either imprison him or deport him. Why should this person be given the opportunity to walk free? The bail shouldn't be 5 grand, the bail shouldn't be 5 trillion. There should be no bail at all.

Originally posted by meep-meep
In the first place. Duck that Mexican. Sure. TI you should be ducking your local government more. Motherducker.

You do have a point..since we have the same piece of dog shit government that allows shit like Sanctuary cities. So yeah, multiple people to blame..but mostly the piece of dog shit too stupid not to drive drunk.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep

I blaming them, I am blaming Obama for writing the executive order he signed that was blocked by federal judges and ruled unconstitutional that caused Ice to release him anyway.

So Obama broke the law, the judges said no, then Ice broke the judges decision and the constitution.

Surtur
So I saw his suspensions WERE for driving drunk. So yep, there is plenty of blame. I blame the government. The very first time he was caught driving drunk and they saw he was an illegal..why wasn't that the end of it, right there?

So actually I'll change what I said. This illegal isn't the only one who killed this girl. Our own government has blood on its hands.

We need a valid explanation for why an illegal immigrant was able to rack up 4 f*cking driving suspensions without getting booted out. We actually need an explanation for why..once the guy was caught drunk driving a 2nd time..his license wasn't forever revoked. Or revoked for like a decade, or something.

So this doesn't only shine light on the illegal thing, but on our own f*cked up system that allows a person to rack up 4 license suspensions due to drunk driving to continue to drive.

At least with Kate Steinle's death they tried to say that illegal was released on some kind of "oversight". But this? 4 friggin times caught driving drunk? No excuse at all.

Time-Immemorial
Ice broke the law and this girl paid the price.

Surtur
I mean even if you set the fact he is illegal aside..just how would even a legal person be allowed to rack up so many drunk driving suspensions and not get his license revoked forever? Or for a decade? I don't understand that.

Okay maybe you could say 1 time was just really really bad judgement. But the second, third, and fourth times?

I also still can't figure out how someone who is illegal could get a valid drivers license. Or be allowed so many DUI's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.