Riddick vs Legolas A knife fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both have two knives to fight with. Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Lol Riddick

quanchi112
Riddick. Bring it, Kt. Coward.

FrothByte
What were Riddick's best knife fighting feats? Also when you say knife, does Legolas get his fighting knife? Because that's long enough to be a short sword.

Time-Immemorial
His best knife fighting feats is wiping out a squad of undead soldiers, killing that big guy, taking down aliens in pitch black and killing the lord marshal.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
Both have two knives to fight with. Who wins?

not Legolas

golem370
Who is a better killer on crematoria. He could tell the weight imperfections in a blade he had no previous knowledge off by feel alone.

FrothByte
I was actually about to say Legolas, but that's probably because I don't remember much of Riddick's knife fight scenes. I'll have to go review them first.

HulkIsHulk
Him swinging around Irgun without being tagged and killing Irgun with his own knife was just ridiculous. And Irgun had been shown to be able to throw his axe with enpugh force to embed in a wall one storey abpve him and ptove faster on the draw with his axe than Imam who had a metal pipe

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by FrothByte
I was actually about to say Legolas

What a surprise laughing out loud

golem370
Ingrun wasn"t very fast

HulkIsHulk
Just because Riddick made him look slow doesn't mean he was slow. Especially since he had aleady shown himselfvto be better than the average fodder

HulkIsHulk
And there is no "n" in middle of the name, its IRGUN

quanchi112
Riddick wins and Kt won't even show his long face here.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I was actually about to say Legolas, but that's probably because I don't remember much of Riddick's knife fight scenes. I'll have to go review them first.

Riddick had some stupid blade feats. But the most ridiculous one I can recall was decapitating a guy, with a machete, while bound and in a sitting position, using his foot. Riddick had insane levels of precision and accuracy with anything sharp.

Nibedicus
Yeah, Riddick "feats" were pretty ridick.

Hehe. :P

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Yeah, Riddick "feats" were pretty ridick.

Hehe. stick out tongue
Yep. Another Riddicklous feat in the same movie would be throwing two knives with one hand at the same time and nailing two guys behind him on his keft and right simultaneously in the throat big grin

HulkIsHulk
Also he decapitated a necro in TCOR mid jump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.