The Real John Kasich, an elitist who thinks he is above the law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2011/02/ohio_gov_john_kasich_calls_pol.html

This is bad for Kasich. This happens in his home state.

Calls a cop an in his home state an idiot cause he pulled him over for passing an emergency vehicle.

This is the "nice guy"

Kasich, now the Republican governor, was ticketed on Jan. 11, 2008, for "approaching a public safety vehicle with lights displayed" on Route 315 in Columbus and later paid an $85 fine. But he was not happy about it.

KF0_Qe4zNrE

Time-Immemorial
Double post

Raisen
Dang. Dude just came off as honest to me

Time-Immemorial
Kasich is not who he says he is.

Raisen
He's not perfect but he's a lot better than clinton

Time-Immemorial
Hes taking votes from Cruz and Trump to try and win the cowardly way.

He has one one state in 30.

Surtur
If he truly felt he didn't deserve a ticket he could of fought it in court. His representative made a silly remark to:

"The point of the governor's remarks to Ohio EPA employees was to stress that all public employees must provide better, more responsive service to taxpayers".

A cop seeing someone break the law and then giving them a ticket sounds pretty responsive to me.

Robtard
No one likes getting tickets and if calling a cop an "idiot" because he's butthurt over being pulled over and having to pay a ticket is the 'bad' in Kasich's closet, meh, he's looking pretty good compared to the rest.

Honestly was expecting some actual scandal when I read the title and clicked.

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard
No one likes getting tickets and if calling a cop an "idiot" because he's butthurt over being pulled over is the bad in Kasich's closet, meh, he's looking pretty good compared to the rest.

Agreed. Don't even compare him to Cruz, clinton, Rubio etc

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
If he truly felt he didn't deserve a ticket he could of fought it in court. His representative made a silly remark to:

"The point of the governor's remarks to Ohio EPA employees was to stress that all public employees must provide better, more responsive service to taxpayers".

A cop seeing someone break the law and then giving them a ticket sounds pretty responsive to me.

Exactly, He broke the law and got butthurt over someone having the audacity to challenge him on it and pay an $85 fine.

He could have accepted it and given the cop praise for following the law in his own state he was governor.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Robtard
No one likes getting tickets and if calling a cop an "idiot" because he's butthurt over being pulled over and having to pay a ticket is the 'bad' in Kasich's closet, meh, he's looking pretty good compared to the rest.

Honestly was expecting some actual scandal when I read the title and clicked.
Another time-wasting TI thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I know right, how will I ever get back the 60 or so seconds it took me to read the topic? I could of been out changing the world in those 60 seconds. Or reading many of the plentiful threads here that aren't time wasters. Oooo a million dollar wet dream topic.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I know right, how will I ever get back the 60 or so seconds it took me to read the topic? I could of been out changing the world in those 60 seconds. Or reading many of the plentiful threads here that aren't time wasters. Oooo a million dollar wet dream topic.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Omega is such a craptoid

Raisen

why do you always have to belittle conservative people

Slay
Will the real John Kasich please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

Time-Immemorial
Exactly, this guy isn't this "nice guy" he's been lying to all of us about.

That man in video is the real John Kasich.

Time-Immemorial

I guess you are the last one to find out KMC is a waste of time.

Time-Immemorial
Wow read this

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/john-kasich-s-delegate-math-keeps-voters-largely-out-equation-n541601

"John Kasich, whose presidential run has largely been based on the faith that voters would reward him for his optimistic message, is now relying on a campaign strategy that could leave voters out of the equation."

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Wow read this

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/john-kasich-s-delegate-math-keeps-voters-largely-out-equation-n541601

"John Kasich, whose presidential run has largely been based on the faith that voters would reward him for his optimistic message, is now relying on a campaign strategy that could leave voters out of the equation."

I was just reading about him and his flip flops and thought "okay so this is the closest thing we have to Hilary Clinton with a dick".

Time-Immemorial
He's a complete sham

Q99
I will say, while this is a bad thing/jerk thing, minor things like this rarely have much impact unless it totally shatters someone's image.

And this totally could've gone in the main thread.

Time-Immemorial
It should have huge impact, because he isn't the little saint he claims to be.

And I put it here so it sticks out and not just one more post in a thread with 2000 response.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/30/john-kasich-is-dead-wrong-on-morality/

Surtur
To be fair though IMO Kasich never had much of a chance.

Time-Immemorial
Thing is he knows about rule 40, and he still wants to take this to the convention to make things chaotic. At this point Kasich is the reason for so much controversy around this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.