Code 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
7zleH57l_vI

jaden101
😂 now if ever there was a more obvious analogy to real life "issues" in a film description then I've never seen it.

Looks alright from what little you see though.

The Nuul
Looks alright, interesting premise and decent budget. Kinda get a district 9 vibe.

will watch

Kazenji
Robbie Amell talks about the project

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/03/24/the-flashs-robbie-amell-gets-fired-up-about-new-sci-fi-project-code-8/

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by The Nuul
Looks alright, interesting premise and decent budget. Kinda get a district 9 vibe.

will watch Yah, if it ends up being even half as good as District 9 then I'll like it. That's probably one of my all time favorite "surpise" movies....I didn't know what to expect and was blown away by it.

Patient_Leech
Not enough to go on with only 36 seconds.

jaden101
Currently it's just a short and needs funding
DqO90q0WZ0M

Kazenji
5KuhMlQhdwQ

jaden_2.0
Seems they went from persecuted minority with superpowers drama to generic thriller people with superpowers.

Less interested now tbh.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
5KuhMlQhdwQ

looks rather interesting

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
looks rather interesting

thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Seems they went from persecuted minority with superpowers drama to generic thriller people with superpowers.

Less interested now tbh.
More interested now, TBH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.