Mutated Sarasu Taalon vs UnuThul vs Lord Nyax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Which of these Luke-rapers was most impressive?

Bonus: Rank them in order.

Kosmos Supreme
Lord Nyax > Mutant Taalon > Unu'Thul

Emperordmb
Taalon>>Nyax>(?)Unuthul

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Lord Nyax > Mutant Taalon > Unu'Thul
This.

hutchy1345
How are they Luke-rapers?!

Nephthys
I don't know about Taalon (wtf is that name god damn it star wars) but shouldn't Unuthul be better than Nyax? He almost overwhelmed near-peak-Luke.

Emperordmb
Taalon ragdolled Luke, moved so fast he appeared to teleport to Luke, and at the beginning of his transformation would've defeated Luke while he(Taalon) had cracked ribs and the aid of a wounded Vestara Khai. His existence and power also shifted the balance of the Force.

Emperordmb
Also Neph SW writers have a fetish for names with double vowels, Taalon's name isn't that unusual relatively speaking.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know about Taalon (wtf is that name god damn it star wars) but shouldn't Unuthul be better than Nyax? He almost overwhelmed near-peak-Luke.

So did Nyax.

hutchy1345
So how powerful are these guys exactly?

NewGuy01
All of them have managed to TP and ragdoll Luke to some degree at some point.

hutchy1345
So their top tier force wielders?

NewGuy01
More or less, yeah.

Sinious
Post-DE Luke might be the worst thing ever happened to SW power scaling tbh.

NewGuy01
Nah, it's a good cockblock for ridiculous wank.

Sinious
You just admitted that 3 of the most irrelevant characters are top tier because of Luke. erm

NewGuy01
Irrelevant? Sarasu Taalon was in the beginning stages of transforming into a transcendent celestial being that could rival the Ones. UnuThul was a Jedi who had melded with the minds of millions of beings. Nyax is a monster cyborg who was created to surpass all Jedi of the past present and future. I don't understand how they're irrelevant but TOR's notorious Jedi are somehow grandiose beasts cross-era.

Sinious
LOL when did I ever wank TOR Jedi beyond reason? The only time when my opinions on TOR Jedi vary from what most people believe would be HoT, and even he who stopped Vitiate from executing his ritual that might have drained the galaxy (which was foreseen 300 years ago) is not even considered a Maul level combatant by the majority of people here. I also have him above most of the TOR characters as well. So it's not even era wank.

You just wrote down how these characters became powerful. I never said they didn't have stories. I said they're irrelevant. Irrelevant as in they're just there so Luke's story doesn't get boring.

At least we have dudes like Desann humiliating Luke, so when someone gives Luke a good fight it doesn't automatically mean they're above the likes of Sidious.

NewGuy01
So, every character ever, then.

That's retarded to assume in the first place.

Trocity
LOL @ Desann humiliating Luke.

Nephthys
Luke struggling with Desann is humiliating.

Trocity
Bane struggling with Johun Othone is humiliating.

Nephthys
Why? He was bigger than Bane and preternaturally skilled. Meanwhile she was only a half-trained apprentice.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So, every character ever, then.

No. Obviously, there are limits to every character's importance, but there is a pattern with Luke where his level force users just pop up and give him or the galaxy hell. Look at PT/OT, there are so many powerful characters but almost no one can give Sidious/Yoda a good fight 1v1 or we have Vitikorion where same applies to him in his era. But Luke had to be bullied around cause he is the main character. That kinda makes my original statement correct.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Luke struggling with Desann is humiliating. Precisely what I meant. You know you're better than this Trocity!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
No. Obviously, there are limits to every character's importance, but there is a pattern with Luke where his level force users just pop up and give him or the galaxy hell.

Sure, NJO has some of the biggest powerhouses. It also has a tendency to emphasize the importance of characters other than Luke being able to do things, which is nice.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sure, NJO has some of the biggest powerhouses. It also has a tendency to emphasize the importance of characters other than Luke being able to do things, which is nice. That's not what Im dissing. I think Luke should've been a bit more like Yoda in how he functions in the order. Like, when he intervened, it should've been more valuable and epic. I didn't expect nor wanted him to be as heavy as Yoda, but he still could've avoided being constantly in action, so we wouldn't see a top tier side character once every decade.

Vitiate
Bump

(Taalon > Nyax ~ UnuThul)

NewGuy01
Necroing should also be a bannable offense, Galan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.