Superman (Reeves) vs Superman (Routh) vs Superman (Cavill)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Sahara desert is the battlebground.

tkitna
Reeves

golem370
Based on preference or feats?

StealthRanger
Mr "I few around the planet so fast that it span back in time and moved the moon physically". You be the judge

Inhuman
"S" shield throw FTW

Utrigita
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Mr "I flew around the planet so fast that it span back in time and moved the moon physically". You be the judge

thumb up

Impediment
Reeves stomps.

Tattoos N Scars
Reeves was basically pre crisis Superman. He stomps here. He'd stomp Avengers, Hancock, and a ton of other guys too.

Time-Immemorial
Routh wins

BruceSkywalker
Reeves stomps period....

Timing back time trumps Routh and Cavil period

Raisen
Reeves closely followed by routh

tkitna
Mr "I few around the planet so fast that it span back in time and moved the moon physically". You be the judge

This. That feat is something the other two can only dream about doing.

golem370
How about Superman leaving Earth was that under his own power and mean he went lightspeed?

StealthRanger
Flying into space is nowhere near lightspeed

Arachnid1
Flying into space is nowhere near lightspeed IDK, Krypton is in a different solar system all together, and was he only gone for five years (meaning 2.5 years to get there and 2.5 years to get back). It could definitely be lightspeed depending on how far Krypton is supposed to be.

StealthRanger
I was referring to leaving Earth's atmosphere as being nowhere near lightspeed

Not sure what feat he might be referring to

Arachnid1
I was referring to leaving Earth's atmosphere as being nowhere near lightspeed

Not sure what feat he might be referring to Oh, I thought he was talking about Routh flying into space and all the way to Krypton before coming back for Superman Returns. Now that you mention it, he probably is talking about MoS

MoS Supes is nowhere near the speed of light. He's faster than the speed of sound, but thats it

StealthRanger
Well that'd most likely be FTL, yes (tbh I thought Reeves/Routh were the same character)

MoS Supes is fodder tier here

Arachnid1
I just looked it up. Superman Returns actually is a sequel to Superman 2, and retcons the ones that come after. Crazy. I had no idea Routh and Reeves were the same character.

Time-Immemorial
OP is an idiot and didn't know they were the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.