Dante vs God of War universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
So, i heard from Dygoboy in Comic Vine in Thread Dante vs Darkseid, he said Dante could solo the God of War verse. But, is it true? In my opinion, No!

StealthRanger
1. No
2. **** what they think

dika123
can you copy paste his reason why dante can solo gow verse ? i want to see it big grin

Nusa105
Originally posted by dika123
can you copy paste his reason why dante can solo gow verse ? i want to see it big grin
I will give the reason why not the quote. He said that because Kratos is a fodder to Dante. I know he's a Dante and Alex Mercer fanboy

Jmanghan
No one cares, these threads are annoying

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No one cares, these threads are annoying
So true, man. In Alex Mercer vs Kratos Thread, many people thinks Alex could kick Kratos' @$$, Dante vs Superman Thread, many people thinks Dante beats Superman just because he has demon powers that could be the magic for DC characters.

One of the Thread about Kratos vs Superman, one viner said that Kratos could beat Superman without Supes' Abilites. That's why in Comic Vine there are too many wankers. The only wankers that i saw are Alex Mercer wankers, Master Chief Wankers(not so much) and Dante wankers.

StealthRanger
No, he means nobody cares what ComicVine thinks

Nusa105
Originally posted by StealthRanger
No, he means nobody cares what ComicVine thinks
I know about that but i was mean about in CV

Dexx-Planet86
DmC dante alone could solo the god of shit verse while being blindfoled

too fast too strong for god of shit

StealthRanger
Prove it or get out

Solid47
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Prove it or get out
@StealthRanger. This guy said that Pai Mei and Deadpool from X-Men Origins could beat Mihawk and Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.