Depa Billaba (Canon) vs. Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Canon feats only for Depa

Vs.

Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister

Force sabers all out

|King Joker|
Inquisitors take all.

Syndicate
Force: Inquisitors.
Sabers: Not sure. My opinion of the Inquisitors has recently risen by quite a bit.
All Out: Depends on if Depa can take out the 5th brother early on and how the Inquisitors work as a team tbh.

Emperordmb
Inquisitors win force but lose the other two.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
All Out: Depends on if Depa can take out the 5th brother early on and how the Inquisitors work as a team tbh. I don't think she could. Depa would likely be pinned down defending against both the Grand Inquisitor's and the Seventh Sister's offensives, so I find it very unlikely she could pull an Ahsoka and either incapacitate the Fifth Brother via telekinesis or fling him into a pillar; especially when defending against the double-bladed lightsaber assaults of the other two Inquisitors (one of whom is quite familiar with her fighting style).

Depa is simply outgunned here, in my opinion. And while her showing against Grievous was very impressive, the idea of her dealing with three Inquisitors simultaneously and coming out on top seems a bit unrealistic.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't think she could. Depa would likely be pinned down defending against both the Grand Inquisitor's and the Seventh Sister's offensives, so I find it very unlikely she could pull an Ahsoka and either incapacitate the Fifth Brother via telekinesis or fling him into a pillar; especially when defending against the double-bladed lightsaber assaults of the other two Inquisitors (one of whom is quite familiar with her fighting style).

Depa is simply outgunned here, in my opinion. And while her showing against Grievous was very impressive, the idea of her dealing with three Inquisitors simultaneously and coming out on top seems a bit unrealistic.

Well to be fair Grievous is far faster then the Inquisitors and having already dealt with Grievous's spinning blades she would have experience against the Inquisitor's fall back. IDK I think this is a good fight. I'll have to think about it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't think she could. Depa would likely be pinned down defending against both the Grand Inquisitor's and the Seventh Sister's offensives, so I find it very unlikely she could pull an Ahsoka and either incapacitate the Fifth Brother via telekinesis or fling him into a pillar; especially when defending against the double-bladed lightsaber assaults of the other two Inquisitors (one of whom is quite familiar with her fighting style).

Depa is simply outgunned here, in my opinion. And while her showing against Grievous was very impressive, the idea of her dealing with three Inquisitors simultaneously and coming out on top seems a bit unrealistic. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.