Scourge/Meetr Surik vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Novel versions/Vader has Legends/Canon feats

Bonus: KOTOR Meetra/SWTOR Scourge

JKBart
Team.

They defeated Imperial Guardsmen so insanely amped by Vitiate, they were resistant to Revan's TK despite not being Force Sensitives. I can't imagine how inhumanly powerful this amp must have been for their reactions, speed, reflexes, and they were outnumbered 2 to 4, with Meetra hindered and Scourge amped, but Scourge was weaker than Meetra, so the team overall was hindered.

Vader has some slim chances with the Force, but team absolutely slaughters him in combat.

Aurbere
Originally posted by JKBart
Team.

They defeated Imperial Guardsmen so insanely amped by Vitiate, they were resistant to Revan's TK despite not being Force Sensitives. I can't imagine how inhumanly powerful this amp must have been for their reactions, speed, reflexes, and they were outnumbered 2 to 4, with Meetra hindered and Scourge amped, but Scourge was weaker than Meetra, so the team overall was hindered.

Vader has some slim chances with the Force, but team absolutely slaughters him in combat.

How does Vader have any chance with the Force when Meetra is casually absorbing Force attacks from a more powerful Force user in Nyriss? erm

Fated Xtasy
Vader... lol

JKBart
Originally posted by Aurbere
How does Vader have any chance with the Force when Meetra is casually absorbing Force attacks from a more powerful Force user in Nyriss? erm

Yeah, she resisted some of her force attacks if I recall, and with Nyriss being more powerful than Vader that's already legitimate.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Vader... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.