Punisher(Jane) vs Punisher(Bernthal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
H2H fight.

Then a gun fight in a warehouse.

Arachnid1
Jane was a beast. He beat the Russian, who was an absolute tank busting him through walls and whatnot.

Despite that, Bernthal is basically dead even with Daredevil. That takes some insane skill and strength. The dude also had crazy damage soak. He takes the hand to hand fight.

I'm not as sure about the gun fight, but I want to say Jane. Note that I'm only on episode 7 though, so Bernthal might have done more after.

deathslash
A good accuracy feat for bernthal would be in his second fight with daredevil, when he shot him in the head. It was noted by the guy that made Matt's suit that if the shot was just slightly to the left or right, it would have gone through the armor and killed him. He also went on to say that this was most likely a kind of warning shot. Punisher pulled that off in the dark, after taking a beating from murdock, and with only a split second to aim.

Robtard
Frank also stated that despite using a shotgun, Karen was never in danger from him trying to shoot the Irish mobster, even though those two were at times right next to each other when fleeing

TheVaultDweller
He also gunned down those guys at the docks before they could even figure out what the hell was going on, and was sniping ninjas like fish in a barrel in the last episode. So not only is he very accurate, he can be extremely stealthy when he wants to be, to get the drop on people. And he is really fast. Matt, who can aim dodge bullets and catch arrows, even commented on how fast the Punisher was, and how quickly he could get his gun out and a shot off.

Inhuman
I forget what type of marksman Frank he said he was in the war

TheVaultDweller
Scout sniper. They still had the whole "One bullet one kill" motto.

Henry_Pym
WarZones>>>DD>>>Travolta movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.