Darth Marr vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Who wins? Battle takes place on Christophsis.

carthage
Marr wins because he beat up some Zakuul knights and a random Sith lord

JKBart
Marr stomps. Superior to post-Deceived and pre-False Emperor Malgus, imply superiority over the likes of Scourge and stuff like that. Asajj is equals at best with pre-RotS Kenobi - and Scourge, confirmed inferior, was on that level already in Revan novel. I can't see Asajj being even comparable to Marr.

Syndicate
Ventress.

Tondemonai
Marr solidly

JKBart
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ventress.

It's Darth Marr, not Darth Maul, and honestly Maul > Ventress too. Marr > both.

NewGuy01
I would think Marr has this in the bag.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I would think Marr has this in the bag.

Bart. This is why you can't troll like this. People take it seriously.

NewGuy01
Taking the high horse and accusing people of trolling is a loser's tactic. If you can't prove his statements wrong, you should just an heroconcede.

Syndicate
Taking the high horse and accusing people of trolling is a loser's tactic. If you can't prove his statements wrong, you should just an heroconcede.

I'm not accusing people of anything Bart has outright told me. There's just people like you who actually take it seriously and thus become misinformed which is bad for the community as a whole. Since you seem so confident however and aren't following the rest of the herd why don't you tell me exactly why Marr wins.

carthage
Because he has planetary defenses and beats highly skilled Zakuul Knights who are well trained thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'm not accusing people of anything Bart has outright told me.

Scans or you're a liar.

|King Joker|
I would think Marr has this in the bag. Originally posted by Syndicate
Ventress. Reasons?

Kosmos Supreme
based on hype, Marr would win easily

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons?

Based on Ventress having actual feats to back her up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.