New Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey are there any more chucky movies coming out or was he finally put to rest? And what about michael myers? And zoolander 2 and shanghi noon and rush hour 3 and are any of these in the making? ANd please name some more sequals that are going to be made or maybe some that weer JUST announced that wont be out until like 2004 or something

Augeybana
Well expect a Micheal Myers 9 which they said there going to do.resident Evil 2 will come out in either late 2004 or early 2005.Rush Hour Three is siad to be the last one of the series of Rush Hour movies.Snipes will play Blade 2 one more time and a shrek 2..That's all I know for now but there's more just can't remember right now.

Bad Boy
Bad Boys II

Augeybana
Another American pie sequel called "American Wedding".

preston mullins
'Exorcist; The Beginning' will be out in the near future. We should see a trailer for it very soon, I guess it's already made. I'm pretty excited about that.

I hear there will also be a 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory' remake or spin-off which will be produced by the Pitts, Brad and Jennifer.

Augeybana
There's a rumor of a Battle field Earth 2 ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KidRock
they should make another starship troopers another and another chucky movie. Where is the Rush hour 3 movie gonna take place? ny?

Augeybana
I think so in NY they were heading that way and Jackie said he was doing one more.

Augeybana
I think so in NY they were heading that way and Jackie said he was doing one more.

preston mullins
I never saw Battle Field Earth. Is there any reason to? Any redeeming qualities about the movie whatsoever?

Starship Troopers 2 would rock only if Verhoven directed and I think they should keep the same cast.

Augeybana
Battlefield Earth was terrible movie don't watch it I just hope John Travolata won't do another one.

KidRock
Starship troopers wasnt bad at all. The ending just sucked BIG TIME!

zimbo
I don't know about you but I like Travolta playing bad guys

Augeybana
Good in broken arrow and face off as a bad guy BattleField earth No.

BackFire349
they are making another chucky movie, and im sure a new micheal myers movie isnt far behind.

KidRock
BackFire when i look at your signature it makes me feel so sick lol...

Augeybana
Another chucky ohhh great like the first three wasn't bad but Bride of chucky sucked.

chico23
Good to see another Chucky and another MM. I wouldn't mind watching another Rush Hour flick. Battlfield Earth ...NO WAY! I did see that they are going to start filming the sequel to Boondock Saints. I loved that film.

Augeybana
There's going to be another Grease.

preston mullins
Word just in: 'Anaconda 2: Black Orchid' is in the makes. Supposedly J Lo is attached to star again. Please put me out of my misery.

BOPRecruit 16
dragonball z is in the works to becoming a live movie. but release/start date delayed til 2005, alas. due to casting and synopsis choosing. well, hope to see it and hear news of it asap! ^.~ PhOeNiX

chico23
Live action DBZ?!!! Its about time funamation did something good. I really hope its not cheesy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.