Why is this board so vacant now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam-David
I used to be on here years ago and there used to be sooo many sig makers around. are any left?

amity75
I'm the same mate, this place used to be great, so many artistic peoplw on here and now it's just dead. Not sure what's happened but it's a real shame.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Adam-David
I used to be on here years ago and there used to be sooo many sig makers around. are any left?
If you want a good sig maker, talk to scribble, he makes the dankest of sigs

quanchi112
This board has become a ghost town. Sad but true.

Scribble
It would be cool if this part of the board were more active, but barely anyone comes to KMC as it is, so it makes sense that a niche sub like this would be empty. Tis a shame.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
This board has become a ghost town. Sad but true.

There are, as of right this moment, over 400 people browsing the forum. Not a lot compared to the amount of people registered, but hardly a ghost town.

StiltmanFTW
Scot makes some great sigs, he should have his own thread here.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
There are, as of right this moment, over 400 people browsing the forum. Not a lot compared to the amount of people registered, but hardly a ghost town. Most of those are bots, though.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Scot makes some great sigs, he should have his own thread here. Yeah, Scotty is a signature champion

Surtur
Wait how do you know most are bots?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Scribble
Most of those are bots, though.
Yeah, Scotty is a signature champion

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Scot makes some great sigs, he should have his own thread here.

Ah thanks you are too kind. embarrasment

The sigs in my bio I haven't updated in a while. I've made tons of sigs just randomly to test out new ideas and stuff but I never do anything with them apart from store them in a folder on my PC.

I think the folder is over 1GB now.

Guess I could make my own thread here if you think that'd be a good idea.

===========================================

I've been doing more of an avant grade style sigs recently. It's quite fun randomly experimenting.

riv6672
Thats a nice buncha sigs in your profile. thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats a nice buncha sigs in your profile. thumb up

Thanks mate thumb up.

I've done a lot more than you can see there but I just haven't updated it in a long while. I've made hundreds but they are all on my portable HDD. And I lost the cable sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.