Darth Bane runs a sith gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Right so I feel like everywhere I look there's a different opinion of power with this guy, one moment he's like in the top 5 most powerful, the next he's nowhere near top 10!!
So the guy who I hear moved a moon... runs a gauntlet in his prime
Round 1: No orbalisks
Round 2: Orbalisks

Ventress DD (kinda sith)
Darth Maul TPM
Darth Maul TCW
Darth Tyranus ROTS
Darth Malgus
Darth Marr
Darth Jadus
Darth Nox
Emperor's Wrath 2
Darth Krayt Reborn
Darth Caedus
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious ROTS
Valkorion
Please don't slag the order I just threw it together quickly!

EmperorSidious2
Round 1. Stops at Tyranus.

Round 2. same area. Tyranus, and if he makes it through then he stops at Malgus.

|King Joker|
Loses to Krayt, both rounds.

Syndicate
Stalemates with Malgus so stops there.

Anybody know Jadus's feats?

Sinious
Jadus clears this gauntlet, Syn. smile

carthage
Loses to all but Jadus and Marr

50/50 on Nox, and Ventress though he could be oneshot by Nox's force abilities and Ventress would humiliate him in a duel.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Sinious
Good one
But he moved a moon?! How come everyone holds him so lowly

Syndicate
Originally posted by Sinious

Then stops at Jadus for round 2. What has Jadus done?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Held together a dreadnought from exploding, shaking said dreadnought by getting angry, is stated by Valkorion to be the best sith his empire ever produced, etc. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Held together a dreadnought from exploding, shaking said dreadnought by getting angry, is stated by Valkorion to be the best sith his empire ever produced, etc. smile

Lol SWTOR is legit retarded. It has more powerful characters in it then all the rest of the eras combined.

Sinious
Originally posted by Syndicate
Then stops at Jadus for round 2. What has Jadus done? He easily dodged a blaster bolt by literally teleporting/disappearing (so not by just moving fast), and choked a non force sensitive while staying incorporeal. he held a dreadnaught together with TK, his mere presence harms those around him like Nihilus, and he is said to be the second strongest sith after Vitiate, and Valkorion refers to him as the best sith my empire ever produced. But of course he doesn't clear this gauntlet. Originally posted by hutchy1345
But he moved a moon?! How come everyone holds him so lowly Carthage murdered Bane's swag and I forgot about that whole moon thing lol

NewGuy01
The moon thing never actually happened, that's why.

He loses to half of these, but the order is so wack I can't be bothered to categorize them.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by hutchy1345
But he moved a moon?!no

hutchy1345
Darth nox is in the wrong position that's probs it?

JKBart
I'll judge every individual fight here. smile

Ventress DD (kinda sith) - wins 10/10

Darth Maul TPM - wins 6/10

Darth Maul TCW - wins 4/10

Darth Tyranus ROTS - wins 4/10

Darth Malgus - wins 0/10, Malgus can Force crush him, or completely stomp him in a duel

Darth Marr - wins 0/10, Bane can't contend, Marr's weakest abilities are beyond Bane's ability to process

Darth Jadus - wins 0/10, Bane is the better combatant and lightsaber only Bane would honestly stomp, but Jadus is so powerful in the Force he can murder Bane by flicking his finger.

Darth Nox - wins 0/10, Nox is comparable combatant and Jadus level in the Force.

Emperor's Wrath 2 - wins 10/10, Wrath is completely outmatched.

Darth Krayt Reborn - wins 0/10, Krayt is just better in everything.

Darth Caedus - wins 0/10, same as Krayt.

Darth Tenebrous - wins 10/10. Tenebrous was a lightsaber enthusiast, and trained Darth Venamis to have perfect knowledge on Plagueis's technique, perfect answers to kill that one singular opponent, and Venamis was full physical equal with Plagueis. Plagueis on the other hand despised lightsaber dueling. Despite that, Plagueis defeated Venamis. I can't even begin to imagine how terribly inferior Tenebrous must have been.

Darth Plagueis - wins 0/10 - same as Caedus or Krayt.

Darth Sidious ROTS - wins 0/10, same as Plagueis, Caedus or Krayt, but it's even worse, since Palpatine is superior to these three on every field.

Valkorion - wins 0/10. Valkorion can basically blink his eyes and atomize Bane's body. He can make him die in unbelievable mental pain with Valkorion barely noticing Bane. He can torture and murder Bane with effortless Lightning sparks. He can tear off Bane's head with an effortless hand touch.

hutchy1345
Tenebrous was powerful enough to leave residual sparks with his lighting (it was red coloured too I think which is cool)
Also he supposedly as fast as plagueis or at least almost as fast
And he was only one iteration of the rule of two behind plagueis so he must've been very close
Also emperors wrath (due to the title he holds) is surely the strongest dark council member, so surely he is stronger than Marr malgus and nox and possibly even jadus
But surely if bane can move a moon then he has at least a chance at beating more of the people in this gauntlet

Fated Xtasy
Tyranus both rounds.

Tondemonai
Done at Malgus for both, goes down hard on round 1. Kek @ Tenebrous being so high though. Also, the Moon feat never happened. He traveled from a moon to a planet, but never moved one. No idea what retard made that up

NewGuy01
It was something that they inferred from the text of a non-canon passage that pre-dates the Bane trilogy.

Tondemonai
What passage?

carthage
The passage of Bane into the grave

Beniboybling
Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.